Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Finn Kokomo

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 2 - Finn Kokomo

Chapter 2 - Finn Kokomo
     Enter:
Props to Dreamer5666666 for the pic!!
--------------------------------Finn Kokomo----------------------------------
'Wake up, Sunshine!' Finn joked as she tugged at Nikora's shirt.
'Uuuuugh, it's Saturday...go away...' she groaned, but still smiled, despite herself.
'C'mon! Get dressed! We're going on a road trip!' Finn said, tugging a bit harder now.
'Where? Why?' Nikora managed to say while yawning.
Finn gave a surprised look as if to say, -You don't know ANYTHING, do you?!- and said 'The Village Hidden in the Leaves, for the three day weekend! Schools out on Monday due to some sort of secret mission the teachers are going on-'
'Secret mission?' Nikora asked puzzled.
'Yeah-a secret mission', Finn repeated, ' But that's not what's important! What's important is that WE have the day OFF and the Village hidden in the Leaves are having thier final exams today, and there are fire works afterwards! A festival, too!'
'A....festival?' Nikora asked dizzily,' We're leaving to go see fireworks? Why doesn't our village do fire works after exams?'
'Because of our elevation- who could possibly see fireworks through all of the clouds that surround Mount Lavanda?!,'Finn responded,'Besides, you remember what the Hokage said- people shouldn't be out after dark! The temperatures can drop dramaticly and you could freeze to death! Why do you think our houses are so complex?! To keep us warm AND from DYING'
'Oh...' Nikora stammered.
'BUT,' Finn persisted,'THAT'S not important! Where are we? School? No, we're on HOLIDAY- now hurry up and get dressed!! We;re leaving in an hour!'
'I wouldn't think of it as a holiday, Finn,' Nikora argued,' This could be serious,' she said as she struggled to pull het shirt off.
'Oh, who cares, Nikky?!' Finn insisted while scrolling through Nikora's wordrobe,'If it was really important, the village officials would tell us!'
'Fine, whatever, Finn,' Nikora stated sarcastily while giving Finn a stern look through her sleeve.
'/\_/\ Nikky, really, everything will be fine! You'll see!'
Finn pulled Nikora's tank top on and assisted her woth picking out some suitable clothes for the trip and the two girls were soon in the back of Finn's parents' trailor playing 'Guess Who' and 'Connect Four' while struggling to keep each game upright with every bump and drop that occured.
'Hey Finn...' Nikora said,'do....do you think I'll pass the exams this Thursday?'
Finn looked up from the bag she had she had been going through- they were trying to find Finn's CD case.
'Hum......Nikora...really, you're doing great..but...'Finn began, but Nikora cut her off.
'It's my technique again...isn't it?' Nikora whimpered and looked and the ground.
'No, Nikora! You just need more practice is all! You're very talented! You just need practice!! I'd like to help you train after school, but with the new Chunin classes I'm taking .... I just.....can't,' Finn sighed and zipped up the bag, forgetting about the CDs.
'It's okay, Finn...it's not your fault- I can find a tutor with the same schedule as me...,' Nikora looked up and Finn was surprised to see she was smiling,' I'll do great! I just know it! Like you said, just pracice, right?! ^-^'
Finn hesitated, but quickly replied,' Yeah, you'll do great!'

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazicat06 on January 31, 2007, 9:33:24 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Cute! Keep going!

rlkitten on February 1, 2007, 8:16:10 AM

rlkitten on
rlkitten/\_/\ thanks!