Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Deciding from the Boy on the Swing

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 3 - Deciding from the Boy on the Swing

Chapter 3 - Deciding from the Boy on the Swing
       Enter:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Ahhhh..' Nikora sighed,' I just love the air here! Don't you just love the air, Finn?' Have you ever tasted air so clean?!' Nikora said gleefully as she strecthed.
'And of course, Nikora notices the air, instead of the decorations...' Finn thought to herself, but replied, ' Yeah,' anyway.
'Come on you two! Unless you want to get left behind!' Mrs. Kokomo called from up ahead.' we have to get checked into our motel before it gets filled up! You don't want to sleep in the car, do you?!'
'You go ahead, mom!' Finn shouted,' We wanna go explore, we'll meet up with you there!'
'Fine!' her mother called back and waved as she walked away with Mr. Kokomo.
'C'mon, Nikky! /\_/\' Finn said smiling as she hooked her arms around Nikora's and pulled her.
'So...where are we gonna go?' Nikora asked as they walked.
'I wanna see the acadamy....and the hotties!' Finn said with a perverted smile.
'Alright,' Nikora said, getting a little bit more interested now- even though she'd never had a crush on anyone since her mother had left.


'The cool thing is, they have thier graduation tests before ours! Look! I think they just finished thier ceremony!' Finn informed as they aproached the fence that seperated them from the laughing ninjas.
'Yeah...' Nikora said in deep thoug, but Finn didn't notice her reply:
'WOW!' Finn said dreamily,' Look at all the ninja hotties!! A cute one in blue and white over there! And one in gray with a fishnet looking shirt!And a guy with a dog in his shirt...and that guy with shades.....' she continued as Nikora stared at something else.
'Jack pot! Eh, Nikky? ..... Nikky?' Finn glanced at Nikora and strained her neck to see where she was looking.
'He...I guess he's the only one who didn't graduate?' Nikora choked.
A boy in an orange and blue jumpsuit sat sidways on a swing with his forehead resting on the chain and staring blankly into the crowd of graduated students.
'Oh.....how sad....well, he'll get a chance next year! Won't he, Nikky? Now, C'mon, lets go,' Finn assured her and tugged her along so she wouldn't become too depressed.
As Nikora walked away, she looked back and waved a little, hardly noticable wave, but quickly turned her head when she noticed his eyes on herself. Then, she looked back again, but the boy was gone.
On the way back to the hotel, Finn chatted about how much fun they'd have this weekend, and Nikora answered, but wasn't really 'into' the conversation, her mind was elsewhere. Her mind was with the boy she had seen.
'The finals...they're only three days away....I can't be waisting time like this...' she thought to herself.
And so she decided. She was going to train tonight. When the Kokomos were asleep.
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on July 13, 2008, 6:00:06 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDAAAWH! Ikkle cute Naruto all upset 'cause he failed to graduate! Loving it so far!