Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Moonlight Training

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 4 - Moonlight Training

Chapter 4 - Moonlight Training
The outline of a person in front of the window soon moved out of sight. A door slowly creaked open and then closed.
 
"Phew," Nikora thought outloud, "None of them woke up while I was getting ready. Good."
 
She often did this when she was alone, and continued to speak to herself until, as she neared her destination, a loud crash erupted from a nearby shop and sharp curses where thrown at what seemed to be a fight between two men. Nikora quickly shut her mouth and scurried to the alleyway only a few yards ahead that led into the village outskirts.
 
She looked back over her shoulder, though she wasn't really expecting whoever had been yelling to follow her, and then decided to get to work. To her great astonishment, a straw dummy was set up nearby, next to a tall log that had apparently been given a thurall beating as it was indented on both sides. Nikora tried hard not to think about what kind of powerful shinobi must have trained here and decided to use the things to her advantage.
 
She trained on into the night, only able to see the targets by moonlight, but Nikora accepted the extra challenge. Soon birds started to chirp and the sky was only just barely becoming light, realizing this, Nikora hastily gather up her kunai and shurikan from the dummy, making sure not to mess it up, since it wasn't hers and took off for the inn, when all of a sudden-
 
"Aaaauuooooww!!" Nikora found herself screaming in surprise and pain as she hit shat seemed to be another person and was sent plummeting to the group.
 
"I'm so sorry! Are you alright? I did not think-. I mean-. It's just so early I-."
 
"Uhm- I'm fine," Nikora said painfully, resisting the temptation to rub her aching butt.
 
"Oh- good. Then, please let me help you up. My name's Lee, by the way."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment