Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The First Dream

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 6 - The First Dream

Chapter 6 - The First Dream
       
`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-`-
"Nikora."
 
"Huh?"
 
"Nikora," the voice echoed once more.
 
"What-? who-?" Nikora said. Darkness surrounded her and she could see nothing and could only hear the echo of the voice as it faded.
 
"Nikora, please....Believe in yourself," the voice seemed to belong to a woman.
 
Nikora gulped and broke into a cold sweat, she didn't know why or what made her do it, but she found herself calling out to the Darkness, but no words issued from her mouth as she attempted to say what she wished.
 
"Your abilities. They put all others beneath you. In your Village, you master all."
 
What? This wasn't making any sense. Where was she? Who was talking? And what did they mean by saying her abilities put her above all the rest??
 
"Nikora...search within yourself....and when you are ready......do as I say-"
 
"Wha-," Nikora started to soundlessly say, but then someone stepped out of the darkness, however, Nikora could only make out an outline.
 
"Ox. Tiger. Boar. Rooster. Rooster. Monkey. Dog Ram. Dragon. Ox. Dragon."
 
 
Nikora recognized these as names for ninja hand signs. Was she supposed to do them?
 
She set her hand into position, but, without her noticing, the person had somehow come to be standing right in front of her, and they put their hand out to stop Nikora. Their skin was cold as ice and made Nikora start in alarm and look up into the darkened face of the person.
 
"Not now."
 
Nikora then suddenly felt the floor beneath her vanish as the person disappeared into fog.
 
Nikora tried once more to say the word she'd wanted to before, and this time succeeded, "Mom!!!"
 
"Hey, Nikora! C'mon we're going soon! Wake up! You've been sleeping practically all day!"
 
This voice did not belong to the person from before. Nikora opened her eyes to see Finn towering over her with her arms crossed and a kimono draped over her shoulder.
 
"A...dream?" Nikora thought to herself, blinking against the bright room.
 
"Good. You're awake", Finn said, and with that, she dumped the kimono on top of Nikora's head and stalked of, still talking, "We've got two hours before the festival! Now go take a shower! Because seriously....you stink!!"
 
"Heh, You don't exactly smell like flowers and daisies youself, Finny K!!" Nikora shot back, and was then tackled by Finn.
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment