Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Dreams Jutsu?

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 7 - Dreams Jutsu?

Chapter 7 - Dreams Jutsu?
After wrestling on the floor for a short while (Mr. and Mrs. Kokomo quickly made the two split up after they almost knocked over a lamp), the two locked themselves in the bathroom and got to work.
 
Nikora and Finn started with admiring each others kimono. Even though Nikora was still tired from training, it didn't stand in her way from having fun.
 
"So, really, Nikora- why did you sleep in so late?" Finn said while making two braids on either side of Nikora's head, "Are you always that lazy?"
 
Nikora smirked and said sarcastically, "Oh, and like YOU weren't ever late back at the acadamy?"
 
Finn laughed and said, "Oh, being in the Academy was fun!! I actually almost MISS Fumi-sensei's long lectures about being punctual."
 
"Yeah, well at the rate I'm going, Fumi-sensei will be giving me lectures on why it's bad to fail grad. every year of my life," Nikora said, her face becoming slightly solemn.
 
Finn paused and stopped braiding for a moment and then said, "Nikora.....you just need to believe in yourself."
 
Nikora's eyes widened, did she somehow know about her dream? No, it was unlikely, but nonetheless- Nikora was then reminded of the strange dream.
 
"Hey, Finn..."
 
"Yeah?"Finn asked.
 
"Do-.......do you know anything about jutsus having to do with..........dreams?" Nikora finally said.
 
"Hm," Finn said narrowing her eyes, as Nikora could see in the mirror.
 
"What?" Nikora said, a slight chuckle in her voice.
 
" Someone  hasn't been reading their Heavens Village History Book."
 
"Well...," Nikora said with a sweatdrop, " Let's just say it slipped my mind. Now- do you know anything or not?"
 
"Hm," Finn snorted," Fine."
 
"Enlighten me, Finn-sensei!" Nikora said gleefully.
 
"The first Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, as you SHOULD know, is Asami (meaning 'morning beauty') Haruka (meaning 'far off') founded our Village only 100 years ago. Her daughter, Hideko (meaning 'splendid child') was our Hokage until 12 years ago, when she mysteriously vanished leaving behind only a note listing who was to be the next Hokage- Hotaru ('firefly' or 'lightningh bug') Jun ('obediant'). As I'm absolutely POSITIVE you know- Hotaru Jun....right?" Finn said with sarcastic uncertainty.

"Yeah, yeah- our current Hokage," Nikora said, a little annoyed at this.
 
"Well, anyway, Asumi Haruka and where she came from remain a mystery to all of the people. Even Lord Hokage, Hotaru, doesn't know. The elders of the village, or so they say, said that they remembered Asumi as a beautiful woman, even in old age, but, of course, all those elders would have been ignorant children back then. But," said Finn, shrugging, "That's what's written in our history books so-"
 
"What else can we believe, right?" Nikora piped in.
 
"Hm," Finn said nodding.
 
"But what does that have to do with dream jutsus?"
 
"Lord Asumi, probably the one who discovered all of the original jutsu we have now, created a special type of jutsu."
 
"Special type?"
 
"Yes, one that we call, the "Mind Entrance Jutsu". She only ever taught this technique to two people," Finn said, holding up her index and middle finger," Her daughter, Hideko,"she put down her middle finger," and a young man, who was thought to be her lover," she put down the other finger," However, that's another story. The fact is, only three people in the world knew the jutsu."
 
"So what was the point of this jutsu? What did it do?" Nikora asked eagerly.
 
" The jutsu is the reason we've had so much peace within our Village. Asumi and Hideko, as Hokages used the jutsu to enter into people's dreams and practically brainwash them with nightmares until they submitted to whatever it was they were suppose to do."
 
"That's terrible," Nikora said resentfully.
 
"But, wait- there's more," said Finn with a knowing smile as she pinned a blossom to the beautiful bun she'd made with the braids on top of Nikora's head," Leaders of other nations who were planning to do war with our village would have nightmare after nightmare of their Village crumbling from defeat, should they challenge our village of the Heavens. This resolved many matters, as most leaders fell back in fear that thier dreams, which had happened an unnatural amount of times, would come true."
 
Nikora only nodded at Finn in the mirror, who was now working her own hair into two buns on top of her head. This wasn't making sense. Maybe her dream really hadn't had anything to do with any of this. Maybe it was just another silly dream that people get sometimes...maybe...
 
"Girls! Ten minutes!" Mrs. Kokomo's voice rang out from the other room.
 
"'Kay, Mom!" Finn called back, then quickly leaned closer to the mirror as she applied some lipstick.
 
Once she was done, she held it out for Nikora, who shook her head in a sarcastic sneer.
 
"Alright, then," Finn said, twisting the lipstick and capping it, "Let's go."
 
Nikora smiled and took one last look at herself in the mirror before following her out of the bathroom. Tonight wasn't a night for worrying. Tonight she was going to relax and take a load off from this dreaming and exams trouble. Tonight it was just her and Finn.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SunaNoFara on November 16, 2007, 11:51:29 AM

SunaNoFara on
SunaNoFara^^ kuwl! I like it!

rlkitten on November 16, 2007, 12:30:03 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittendum-dum-dum-dummmm!!!