Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Nikora's Secret Technique Revealed!

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 10 - Nikora's Secret Technique Revealed!

Chapter 10 - Nikora's Secret Technique Revealed!
"You jerk! I'd like to see you even come close to beating me!" Nikora said, but as soon as the words escaped her lips, she regretted it.
 
Could she really beat the Neji guy? She knew she was overconfident, but...
 
"By the looks of it, you're doubting yourself already," he said with a smirk.
 
"Oh yeah?!" Nikora growled, and she then lurched forward, three shurikan being held in each hand between her fingers.
 
Neji, as fast as lightning, merely leaned to the side, dodging her easily, but Nikora knew what to do.

She started to slam her shurikan-armed fists down on his legs while twisting her body towards him after the intended miss.
 
Just then, right before impact, she felt two sharp pains on each side of her collar bone.
"Agh!" Nikora said, wincing and dropping her shurikan immediately.
 
Neji, meanwhile, jumped back as Nikora proceeded to crash into the ground. What just happened?!?!
 
"You see- it's impossible to beat me,"he said while flying backward," I can already see you're- AGGH!!"
 
Nikora had been trained not to allow an enemy to brag. She'd never understood why Fumi-sensei had taught her this until now. Gloating merely lowered their guard.
 
The six shurikan Nikora had dropped were now stabbing the soles of Neji's feet. Nikora had never explained her unique fighting style to anyone, not even Finn. Nikora was addicted to puppet mastery, although she wasn't very good at it. She discovered this technique near her third or fourth years at the Heavens Academy.
 
"What?!" Neji exclaimed, wincing in pain, "Strings of chakra?"
 
Indeed, six long strings connected Nikora's fingertips with the six shurikan sinking into Neji's feet, straight through his shoes.
 
After taking a few puppet mastery classes, Nikora had become aware that she'd never be able to channel her chakra to a puppet in order to make it move the way she wished. Instead, she decided on a different approach. Moving weapons, which were smaller and easier to control.
 
"Hmph," Nikora smirked in satisfaction while getting up off the ground, "I attached my chakra strings to those shurikan after dropping them and positioned them so you'd land right on top."
 
"Rgh," Neji clenched his fist.
 
"Incredible," he thought, "Using chakra to control her shurikan unpredictably, but this fight has gone on long enough."
 
"Not that this hasn't been fun and all," Neji said, "But it's time to finish you off and teach you a lesson."
 
Nikora scowled at him, disappointed that her trick hadn't been as effective as hoped. Neji put his left foot up onto his right knee and quickly pulled the shurikan out, before gasping in disbelief.
 
"One hit was all I really needed," Nikora said, smiling.
 
A light yellow liquid dripped off the tip of each shurikan now held in Neji's hand.
 
"What is this?!" Neji said, "Poison?"
 
"Not just any poison," Nikora said, "It isn't quite as effective as most are. Fortunately for you, I'm not into the whole "kill-everyone-I-see" gig. All this will probably do is...well..."
 
"What?" Neji demanded, throwing the shurikan on the ground and quickly proceeding to remove the others.
 
"Well...let's just hope you like the color-,"But before she could finish, a man dressed in a light green vest appeared in a whirlwind of leaves.
 
Nikora and Neji both put their arms up to cover their faces against the gust of wind.
 
"Alright you two. Break it up. Save it for another day, it's late and I'm sure you don't want any more Jonin like me waking up to racket like this. They may not be so merciful."
 
"Who- who are you?" Nikora said, putting her arms down.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SunaNoFara on November 26, 2007, 12:11:14 PM

SunaNoFara on
SunaNoFaraThe fight wasn't very long... I'm disappointed....:(
 
Oh, well, AND YET ANOTHER CLIFF-HANGER!!!
are you trying to make me go mad!
 
Anyways me likes...

rlkitten on November 26, 2007, 12:26:13 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittenAwww- don't be disappionted ;3 beliiiiieeeve me, DON'T be disappointed mufufufufufufu