Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Kakashi Hatake

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 11 - Kakashi Hatake

Chapter 11 - Kakashi Hatake
"Hm?" said the man, now looking entirly at her, causing Nikora to blush, "Hm...I'm Kakashi Hatake, but I think the real question here is who are you?"

Nikora blinked and said, "What?"
 
Who did this guy think he was?
 
Kakashi sighed, causing his already bored eyes to look even more lazy, "Let me try putting this in a way that you can understand. Whhoooo," he started slowly," arre yooouu."
 
Neji smirked as Kakashi pointed to Nikora with both hands while finishing his sentence.
 
Nikora's face was deep red, either with rage or embarrasment, but it didn't really matter. Any second now, she knew Neji would was going to cry out-
 
"What the-?! What's happening?!"

"Huh?" Kakashi said, turning to Neji, "Uhm..."
 
Neji's feet were quickly becoming a deep shade of orange. and it was creeping up his leg as Kakshi stared at him. Kakashi didn't seem very surprised, but rather curious about what was happening.
 
Nikora laughed and then put on a sarcastically serious face, "Hey, Neji- you're turning orange."
 
Neji frowned and lunged at her, cursing under his breath, but Kakashi grabbed him by the back of his shirt as he whizzed by towards Nikora.
 
"Now, what did I say? Stop, right? Neji, you're one of Gai's right?" Kakashi said, seeming irratated.
 
"Yes, sir," Neji said, glaring at Kakashi.
 
"Well then, if I'm correct- he has early morning- and I mean very early morning- training sessions with your team. Riiight?"
 
"Yes," Neji said, now glaring at Nikora.
 
"Then you should be getting home right now. If you have to wake up early, then the best way is to get to bed early as well. I'm sure he's told you all that."
 
"Ye-"

"So get out of here. Go home," Kakashi said and shoved Neji the opposite direction of Nikora.
 
Neji stumbled forward and then muttered under his breath and walked coolly walked away, rubbing his hands, which were now becoming orange, too.
 
As Nikora watched his back along with Kakashi, she was suddenly feeling sorry for the boy. That poison would, of course, only change the color of his skin and didn't wear off for a couple of hours. She hoped it would wear off by the time he has to train.
 
"Uh...Hey!" Nikora suddnely called after him, surprised that the words were really leaving her own mouth.
 
"What?" he said sharply, not turning around.
 
"I'm....I'm sorry," Nikora looked at the ground, even though she knew Neji wasn't staring at her, "It wears off in...a couple of hours."
 
She looked up to see Neji walking away again. Whether he'd heard her now depended fully on him. She turned to Kakashi and sighed.
 
"I'm Nikora Kirishima, I'm visiting here with my friend, Finn Kokomo, and her parents."
 
"Ah, . I heard his family might be visiting here for the festival. Well, let me walk you home."

Nikora hastily collected her poisoned shurikan, cleaned them off, and restored them to thier hollister.
 
"That poison," Kakashi said as they began to walk, "I've never seen anything like it."
 
"I invented it," Nikora said proudly.
 
"Hm," Kakashi said, giving her a disapproving look.
 
Nikora, being very offended by this, said nothing in return. That's how it continued- complete silence until they reached the Inn.
 
"See ya," Kakashi said casually, and looked as if he was smiling beneath his mask.
 
Nikora only waved her hand and then turned to go inside. Her fingers curled around the door handle when she stopped, remembering the "fight" she'd had with Finn. She wanted more than anything to just walk into the hotel room and tell Finn all about what had happened but...
 
"She'll just start fussing over my saftey, as always," Nikora whispered to herself, but after that decided to remain talking in thought, as her voice sounded strange with the silent night.
 
"I'm not going to tell her anything."
 
She then proceeded to open the door and make her way slowly to thier room.
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on January 10, 2008, 10:35:15 AM

Kohakucrazy on
Kohakucrazy* Screams* HOW DARE YOU TURN NEJI ORANGE!!!!! * bonks Nikora on the head* He's apart of one of the repectable clans in the hidden leaf village. He doens't need to be walking around ORANGE!!!

rlkitten on January 10, 2008, 11:18:49 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenLol, thanks for reading /\___/\ <3