Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Second Dream

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 12 - The Second Dream

Chapter 12 - The Second Dream
The room was dark, so Nikora assumed they'd all gone to sleep, but suddenly the light clicked on, revealing Finn leaning up against the wall just by the switch.
 
Nikora jumped, "Oh, it's you. Geez don't scare me like that! You almost gave me a he-"
 
"Where've you been?" Finn said, standing up straight.

"I told you I was just taking a walk-"
 
"Nikora, don't lie to me! It's been over an hour!" Finn said, clenching her fists by her side.
"Finn, you're not my mother," Nikora said, her voice shaking, " I don't need you to-"
 
"But I am your friend," Finn pleaded, putting her hands on Nikora's shoulders.
 
Nikora sighed, "It's fine, Finn. I guess I just wasn't paying attention to the time. Sorry."
 
Finn looked into Nikora's eyes as if trying to find the true answer, but, deciding that Nikora wasn't going to reveal anything, she turned away and headed for her bed.
 
"Whatever, Nikky, okay?"
 
Nikora said nothing in return and made her way to her own bed. How had such a joyous night suddenly become so...horrible. Not to mention Nikora's collarbone still hurt where that kid had hit her.
 
"Hey, where are your parents?" Nikora said, just now realizing that they hadn't been there.
 
"Out," Finn replied haughtily, resistant to fully answer any of Nikora's questions, just as she'd done to her.
 
"Oh..." Nikora said, and nothing else was said after that.
 
She slowly pulled on her pajamas and sunk under her covers, exhausted from all the night's events. She found herself staring up at where the cieling was, even though the room was pitch black.
 
Suddenly, Nikora realized, purple swirls where appearing in front of her. They were beautiful and Nikora found herself mezmorized by them. Soon she was putting both her arms up as she laid in her bed, trying to catch the purple swirls.
 
"Nikora!!!" Finn's voice suddenly screamed.
 
"What?" Nikora said, jolting upright and looking over at her. For some reason the entire room was black, but she could still see Finn and her bed.
 
It didn't take long for Nikora to figure out just "what" Finn was screaming about, however.
 
Finn stood up in her bed and started stepping backwards, towards Nikora.
 
"F-Finn?" Nikora stuttered, starting to rise herself.

The same outline from her first dream was clearly visible, stepping ominously towards the two girls.
 
However, this time Nikora was able to make out more details. What looked like a long blue kimono blew in what seemed like wind, but Nikora couldn't feel anything. The face was completely darkened from the persons bangs. Nikora could tell it was a women approaching them...but who was it?
 
Nikora, now fully standing, tried calling out to Finn, to tell her to run, but, just as before, she was unable to make a sound.
 
The figure then, in one swift movement, grabbed Finn by the front of her shirt. Nikora screamed soundlessly, but could only hear Finn's screaming struggle to get away.
 
The woman then somehow....went into Finn. She scooped her hand upward into Finn's and then shifted her body towards the rest of her. Finn dropped to the ground.
 
Nikora quickly rushed forward to the seemingly unconscious Finn.
 
"Finn...," Nikora began sobbing, her voice was now clearly echoing in the Darkness, "Finn!"
 
She looked into Finn's face tears running down her cheeks.
 
Then Finn's eyes snapped open, red and glowing.
 
Nikora screamed and then found herself twisting within her bed, her blanket rapped tightly around her like a straight jacket. She bolted upright and stared around.
 
It was still dark, but the moon from the window still provided light for Nikora to see Finn dozing and her parents returned to their own beds.
 
"The Second Dream..," Nikora whispered.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rlkitten on November 30, 2007, 7:58:35 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenUgh- I don't like this chapter -_-