Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Secrets Approved: Finn Kokomo

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 13 - Secrets Approved: Finn Kokomo

Chapter 13 - Secrets Approved: Finn Kokomo
When morning arrived, Nikora was the first to know. She hadn't had the courage to go back to sleep.
 
She pretended to be dozing, but with one eye open, as she watched Mr.Kokomo wake up and head for the bathroom. She watched Mrs. Kokomo wake up and start watching the bed. She listened to the two of them talk about going home softly when Mr. Kokomo came back.
 
She then closed both of her eyes and envisioned her own parents doing things like them. She found herself burning with a sudden surge of jealousy towards Finn that just wouldn't fade away.
 
She laid there, trying to get the coveting thoughts out of her mind until Finn, herself, woke up.
 
"'Morning, Finn," Nikora said, fake yawning.
 
"Hm," Finn replying coolly, but it lacked the harshness intended due to the morning time. Mr. and Mrs. K went down to the lobby to check out after packing away all thier things, leaving Finn and Nikora alone, packing and folding in silence.
 
Althought Finn's feelings stayed the same, Nikora's previous dream had given her some compasion towards Finn, even though it had never really happened.
 
"I'm sorry," Nikora finally said, throwing down her kimono she'd been folding, "I...I'll tell you about last night..."
 
Finn didn't look up at Nikora, but paused and stared blankly into the shirt she'd been folding. Nikora actually wondered if she was going to reply at all until Finn looked up with a smile, "Nikky, it's alright. I overreacted. I was being nosy. You don't have to tell me anything."
 
"But-" Nikora insisted.
 
"Nikky, even friends keep secrets from each other. We don't have a pact or anything."
 
"I know, but..."
 
Just then, Mrs. Kokomo burst through the door, jubilent and happy- completely not matching the current mood.
 
"Alright- Daiki is coming around with the wagon, so lets get this stuff loaded up and go."
 
Finn and Nikora looked at each other and smiled, "Okay," they said in slightly off unison.
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment