Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Finn the Flirt: Part 2

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 15 - Finn the Flirt: Part 2

Chapter 15 - Finn the Flirt: Part 2
"Hello," Finn said with a smile, looking him up and down, as Neji stopped throwing shuikan to look at her.
 
"Hm," Neji said, nodding towards her. The brown-haired girl and Lee had both stopped training and looked suspiciously at the new girl who had suddenly appeared.
 
"My names Finn," Finn said, before Neji could turn back to his shurikan throwing.
 
When Neji said nothing in return, Finn continued, "So, are you, by chance, going for the chuunin exams soon?"
 
This seemed to spark a little bit of interest as Neji turned a little more towards her, "Yes."
 
"Oh- that's really neat!" Finn said smiling and batting her eyelashes. Nikora put her hands over her mouth to prevent her giggles from escaping, Finn always did this, but for some reason, batting her eyelashes always worked.
 
"So, I'll see you there then!" Finn said, smiling wider.
 
"I really don't need more spectators," Neji replied harshly.
 
Finn blushed, "No, I'm taking the Chuunin Exams. I've been training since September, when I graduated early."
 
Neji rolled his eyes. "Good for you."
 
Finn's hair seemed on end at this and Nikora saw her clench her fist, "Look, if you don't believe me, let's have a bout- right here and right now!"
 
Neji sighed and said as-matter-of-factly, "Your not worth my time," and turned back to his training.
 
Nikora noticed that the brown haired girl had her arms folded while Lee was watching with great intent.
 
Finn put her hands on her hips glared at him. She then turned away on her heal and stomped back towards the bushes.
 
As she passed Nikora, she pulled her up into standing position and said, he's not as cute as I thought.
 
Nikora giggled and went to follow Finn.
 
"Hey!!" a voice called behind her. It was the brown haired girl. She was jogging towards them, "I'm really sorry about Neji. He's just....well, Neji."
 
"No, it's fine," Finn said haughtily, "I was just-"
 
"Hey!!" a second voice called behind her, this time it was Neji.
 
"What do you want?" Nikora said, trying to sound as rude as possible, "Didn't like the color orange? Would prefer purple?"
 
Neji was walking towards them and said, ignoring Nikora's rude remark, "I want to finish that battle we started."
 
Nikora was in complete horror as Finn turned to her and said, "What battle?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackfire2 on December 23, 2007, 10:38:28 PM

blackfire2 on
blackfire2Interesting

rlkitten on January 9, 2008, 7:18:09 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenThank you    ?