Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Gai-sensei (i.e. Your worst Nightmare)

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 17 - Gai-sensei (i.e. Your worst Nightmare)

Chapter 17 - Gai-sensei (i.e. Your worst Nightmare)
As Gai's nostrils flared in rage, Tenten backed up farther and farther behind him with her hand over her mouth.
 
Gai marched up to the raging battle, where Nikora was biting Neji's hand as it pulled her hair and Finn had Lee in a headlock, and in practically no time at all, had Lee and Neji under each arm.
 
Nikora and Finn stared in surprise up at the tall man as Neji shoved Gai away and Lee looked on the verge of tears.
 
"Lee!!" Gai shouted, making Nikora jump, "Get back over there!"
 
He stabbed his finger towards the log he'd been kicking before and Lee quickly bolted there.
 
"Neji," Gai shouted, but more stern than loud, "You too."
 
Neji scowled at Nikora and Finn with the greatest amount of loathing.
 
Nikora was just about to stick her tongue out at him before she saw the look on the man's face.
 
"Now, who wants to explain what two ladies like you where doing flirting with my students during their training?"
 
"Wh-what?!" Nikora exclaimed, "We-we, I wasn't flirting with anyone!!! He- Neji started it!!"
 
"Mhm," Gai said, bringing his hand up to his chin, "I see."
 
Nikora's face went beat red and opened her mouth to say something, but Finn rushed first, "What my friend here is trying to say, sir-"
 
"Might Gai," he said smiling.
 
"-er, right," Finn shuddered slightly, "is that we were only helping them train!"
 
"Um, yeah...," Nikora agreed, noticing Neji and Lee glance back at them when Finn said this.
 
"We're sorry," Finn said, her eyes getting large, "We won't do it again!"
 
Finn had to be the greatest actress Nikora had ever seen. This wasn't the first time she'd done something like this. Nikora had always been quite the trouble maker at school, but no matter what Nikora got herself into, Finn some how pulled her out of it. Nikora had become accustom to agreeing with just about whatever Finn said when they were in a jam.
 
"Yes, we promise," Nikora said, trying to make her eyes equally as big, "But we really must be going now."
 
With that, Finn and Nikora quickly turned to leave, but before they even had half of their backs turned to him, Gai said, "Now wait just a minute."
 
Finn looked fleetingly at Nikora, who gave a similar look in return.
 
"What did you say your names were?"
 
"We didn't," Finn said, her devious mind at work, "I'm Aichi Yami and this is Totoro Yuzukie."
 
Instantly Gai began laughing," Dear Miss Kokomo, do you really think you can fool me? Ah, your so funny. How is your father these days?"
 
Finn suddenly looked alarmed, "How do  know my dad?"
 
"Oh, Daiki and I have been friends for quite while. Even before he met the Hokage."
 
"Huh?" Nikora asked, turning to Finn in confusion.
 
((Ugh. Sorry. I'm stu

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on July 13, 2008, 6:29:40 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDI want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! It's really good! Please?????

rlkitten on January 11, 2008, 9:28:41 AM

rlkitten on
rlkitten-ck))