Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The One And Only Chapter To This Fic!

hey peeplez! i'm back and with another rob/star fic! this will be a one-shot. if you liked "A Teen Titans Love: Robin and Starfire" then you'll love this!

Chapter 1 - The One And Only Chapter To This Fic!

Chapter 1 - The One And Only Chapter To This Fic!


Steamy . . .



By: rockenpixxi16



It was a normal day in Titans Tower. Well, almost normal. There had not been any crime today.

Nothing. Not even a single bank robbery for pete's sake! (A/N: who's pete?!? should I know

about him?!?!) So Cyborg and Beast Boy had challenged each other to a beating of each other's

high- scores on the Game Station. Raven was in her room. Probably meditating or reading one of

her favorite novels. Robin and Starfire were in the training room. Robin wanting to improve

himself and Starfire wanting to watch and “hang out” with him.



*Hours Later*






Starfire was enjoying herself. She and Robin had an . . . interesting conversation about shampoo. Starfire had been complaining about how her stomach had been hurting and Robin had asked her what she had been eating that morning. She said Beast Boy's tofu and Robin had thought that had been the cause. Then she continued, describing the pink substance in the bathroom shower. She said it had smelled like strawberries and had sadly found that it had not tasted thet way. Robin just replied laughing and Starfire looked hurt so he stopped. “Robin,” she asked. “Why do you find that so amusing?” She crossed her arms over her chest. “Sorry, Star,” he said. “It's just that you ate shampoo. It might smell good but it's not for eating.” Robin was straining to keep himself from laughing. He continued. “When you eat it you sometimes get a stomach ache.” Starfire smiled. Her cheeks had turned a bright pink but she and Robin started to laugh.



Now she was enjoying herself for a completely different reason. (A/N: I wonder what that might be!) Robin had soon over-heated and sweaty and had taken off his shirt. Showing off his great pecks and awesome six-pack. She sighed, lost in her daydreams. At the sound Robin turned away from the punching- bag and asked “what's wrong, Star?” She looked up. “Oh, nothing,” she lied. “Right. Look Starfire something's wrong and I can tell that there is so don't try to lie to me.” Starfire chose to tell him since she could not hide. “Robin, why do you train so hard?” she asked. “You are already a strong fighter and do not need to train as hard as you do. I have read that it can be dangerous.” “Because, Star,” Robin replied. “You almost got hurt last night and it was all my fault. I should have been more careful.”



*Flash Back*



Slade had attacked the bomb factory. Thinking that he could take it over and use its bombs to destroy the whole city. Unfortunately the Titans had arrived before the take-over was complete.

Slade threw a handful of explosive disks into the air trying to hit Raven. He did, indeed hit something. However, he hit a something . . . someone he had not intended to hit. Slade had hit Starfire, who was supposed to be covered by Robin. She was unaware of what happened and was caught off-guard and had began to fall. The drop was 50 feet up in the air and if Robin had not caught Starfire in time, right before her impact . . . she may have . . . well, let's just not go there!



*End Flash Back*






“Robin, it was not your fault,” star reassured her friend. “Why do you care so much for my well being” she asked. “Well,” Robin started. “I mean, we are best friends and friends care for each other. So I guess I was just being a good friend.” Starfire sighed. “Oh,” she replied, putting her chin into her hands. “What's wrong, Star?” Robin asked again. “It is just that I care for you in a different way,” she said. “And I feel that you do not feel the way I do.” Robuin was puzzeled at this. “In what way do you care for me, Starfire?” “Robin, you do not feel the same and you will laugh at me,” she answered. “No I won't.” Boy Wonder replied. “How could I laugh at you? I love you Starfire!”



Robin's eyes grew wide as he said that. “Did I just . . .” Starfire nodded. “I'm an idiot.” He said banging his head off the wall. “No you are not!” Star told him. “I could never told you that.” Robin looked at her. “So you . . .” She nodded once more. “Really?” “Yes!” Robin smiled. “Well alright then!”He scooped her up in his arms and began to kiss her. Robin's mind was racing. Wow! I must be really tired! He thought. He stopped and carried her to the shower room besid the training room as an idea struck him.



He put her down and, gently, pussed her against the wall and started kissing her again. First slowly and tnderly. Then the kisses grew faster and full of more passion. Then in the mistds of it all Starfire bumped the thingy-that-turns-the-shower-on. (A/N: what is that thing called?!?!) The hot water turned on but had not stopped them. Only encouraged them . . .



so did you guys like it! I know it was short but it is a one-shot! I hoe robin ans starfire werem't too ooc and that it wasn't too cheesy! thank you for reading and pleeeeeeze r&r!



lot's o' wov!



-rockenpixxi16


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BBandRaven4life12 on April 11, 2007, 9:17:18 AM

BBandRaven4life12 on
BBandRaven4life12I-I'm surprised......THAT IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!