Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pizza Fights and Invites

Robin and Starfire are the best of friends. Bu what or should i say who will change all that? And let's not forget about Robin, how will he take it? And who will be three to pick up the pieces when someone's heart is broken?

Chapter 1 - Pizza Fights and Invites

Chapter 1 - Pizza Fights and Invites
Pizza Fights and Invites

hey people I’m back and I missed all of you! well, on with the ficcy!


The Teen Titans were sitting in a booth at their favorite pizza place. They had just defeated a new villain, Blade and were hungry.
“Cheese!”
“Meat!”
“Cheese!”
“Meat!”
Beast Boy opened his mouth to protest but Raven cut him off.
“Enough!” She was tired of the two of them always fighting. “We’ll vote on what topping we are having on our pizza and that’s that!” she yelled all in one breath. Raven was breathing heavily and BB and Cyborg were scared because her eyes were glowing red and over at another table some lady’s wig flew off her head and exploded.
“Okay,” Cy said standing up. “Who ever wants some nice, tasty, REAL meat toppings on their pizza raise your hand.” Robin along with Cyborg’s hand shot up.
“Alright,” BB said feeling competitive. “Who ever wants some good, heathy, delicious, no-artery-clogging cheese on you pizza raise you hand.” Raven, Star, and Beast Boy’s hands went up.
“No fair!” Cyborg yelled across the table at BB. “You cheated, I know it!”
“Dude, I totally didn’t!”
“Did too!”
“Did not!”
Raven couldn’t take it anymore. She got up and ordered the pizza. Cyborg still convinced Beast Boy had cheated and hating the taste of cheese only ate one slice. As he pouted he looked at another table and smiled. He whispered something in BB’s ear and they both laughed. This continued for a few minutes until Raven had had enough of it.
“I have had enough of you two morons!” She screamed at them. “Until you two can act your ages-“
”Which I highly doubt they can,” Robin said underneath his breath. Apparently Raven had heard him because she glared at him. Then she quickly looked back in Cy and Beast Boy’s direction.
“As I was saying,” she said looking at Robin. “Until you two can behave yourselves-“ she waved her hand chanting something. “-you two can bounce in your bubbles.” Two black, sound-proof bubbles surrounded Beast Boy and Cyborg.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Eventually Rea let the boys out, even though she really, really did,’t want to. But in the end, Robin had persuaded her to let them out. And she really didn’t want to.
“So,” Robin said. “What were you two talking about?”
“Well,” replied BB. “If you really wanna know . . .”
“At that table over there,” By continued. “There’s this guy that keeps staring at your woman, Robin.” At the sound of this both Robin and Starfire’s faces grew red.
“She’s not my woman,” Robin told Cy. This made Star frown a little. Then the guy from the table walked over smiling at Starfire.
“Um, hi,” he said.
“Hello.”
“”Um, could I talk to you?”
“Well, friend, I believe we are engaging in the conversation right at this moment.” Robin didn’t like this guy and he also didn’t like how Starfire was smiling and blushing at him. Could she like this guy? He really didn’t like the thought of that.
“I was thinking at another table,” The guy said. He had light brown hair with blonde highlights and crystal blue eyes that any girl could drown in.. He wore E S skateboarding shoes, faded blue jeans with a few wholes in them and a red “My Chemical Romance” T-shirt.
“Alright, friend,” Star said smiling as they walked to his and his friends’ table.

Looks like someone’s jealous.
I am not!

Oh, really! Then what are you exactly?

I . . I’m . . . I don’t know!

Face Boy Blunder, you’re jealous.

Am not!

It’s so obvious.

Raven who asked you? I mean really?

Whatever.

Robin felt Raven leave his mind and he continued to glare at the guy. He hated how he was making her laugh and how he would accidentally bump her hand and they would both blush. It was tearing him up inside! Finally after what seemed like ages for Robin the two of them walked back to the Titans’ table. Both smiling. He slipped a piece of paper into Star’s hand and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and hugged him good-bye. Robin glared and frowned.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Titans Tower*

“So little missy,” Cyborg said as the five teens sat down on the couch. “What was all that about?”
“What ever are you talking about friend Cyborg?’ Starfire replied although she knew exactly what he was talking about.
“Ya know,” BB butted-in. “The whole hugging, giggling, whispering and paper thing with that due.”
That was Mason. He is very nice and funny and so are his friends. I believe their names are Nick, Gabe, Tre, and Holly.”
“Well what was that whole paper thing about?” Raven asked.
“We have all been invited to a party!” Star was clearly very excited.
“Star,” Robin started. “What about his friends? Didn’t this Mason guy tell his friends about us?”
“It is alright, friend. Mason and his friends are very trust-worthy. They will not tell anyone.”
“What about the party? How will we conceal ourselves?” Robin asked.
“Mason told me that we should buy normal clothes to ‘blend in’ and ‘be normal teens’. “
”So I guess that means shopping?” Starfire nodded yes.


well that’s chapter 1! I hope you enjoyed it chapter 2 , “The Mall of Shopping” comin’ up real soon. I promise!


lot’s o’ love
rockenpixxi16

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artprincess on May 27, 2006, 2:52:01 PM

artprincess on
artprincesslol nice

deshwitatlover on May 26, 2006, 11:16:23 AM

deshwitatlover on
deshwitatloverlol, the beginning was funny i like it write more!!!

rockenpixxi16 on May 26, 2006, 11:00:17 AM

rockenpixxi16 on
rockenpixxi16this is my new fic!  well what do you guys think of it?
 
 
feel free ta tell me!
 
lot's o' love
 
rokenpixxi16