Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Mall of Shopping

Robin and Starfire are the best of friends. Bu what or should i say who will change all that? And let's not forget about Robin, how will he take it? And who will be three to pick up the pieces when someone's heart is broken?

Chapter 2 - The Mall of Shopping

Chapter 2 - The Mall of Shopping
The Mall of Shopping
I thank my new friend deshwitatlr (sorry if I spelled that wrong!) who reviewed my fic and made a pic of the first part where bb and cy are fighting it is so funny check it out! all the outfits in here I made up and also some of the stores so technoloy I own them so don’t sue me!

So the Titans were off to the mall in Cyborg’s “baby”. Everyone, even Raven seemed excited about the party! That is, except for Robin. As they entered the mall all the Titans split up to go to their own stores of their choosing. They all agreed to meet at the snack bar in an hour.

*Hot Topic With Raven*

Raven entered Hot Topic and looked for something that would catch her eye. Then she saw it. It was a black sleeveless with purple lace and it came with fish-net fingerless gloves that came up to her forearms. (A/N: my cousin calls those glove thing-ys arm socks so that’s what I’ll call ‘em!) She looked for a pair of jeans and found some that were black with purple seems and rhinestones. Then she found purple HIM shoes that would go perfectly together with the outfit she chose. Raven paid for everything and smiled as she walked out of the store. She had to admit, it was kinda fun and she was proud of herself.

*Odd-Ball Clothing With BB*

Beast Boy entered the totally- fictional- store -that- I -just -made- up- off- the- top -of -my -head looking confused.
“Alright,” he said to himself. “If I were jeans and a T-shirt where would I be?” He was so caught up in the conversation with himself he didn’t notice one of the guys that worked at the store. He walked up and tapped Beast Bot on the shoulder. BB jumped and screamed, “Don’t hurt me!”
“Relax,” The dude said. He was a little older than the green teenager and his name tag read “Bret”.
“Hey, Bret?” BB asked Bret. “Do you know where the teenager section is.”
“Dude, I work here and it’s that way.” Bret pointed to where BB could find something to wear at the party.
“Thanks dude,” Beast Boy said as he walked in the direction of where Bret pointed to.
It took our favorite changeling awhile to find something but finally he did. He decided to wear a green T-shirt that said “I’d trade my games for a girl anytime!” and blue-jean shorts with green and black skateboarding shoes.
He paid for the things he bought and hurried to the snack bar since he was late.

*Muscle Men Clothing With Cy*

The half robotic half human teen entered the other totally-fictional-store-I-made-up-off-the-top-of-my-head-again looking for his sizes. It took him awhile to find something that suited his ‘man-ly-ness”. Then he bumped into Robin who was in a very bad mood to begin with.
“Watch were the hell you’re-“ then he realized who he was dealing with. Cyborg was much taller and more powerful than Robin and to tell you the truth, Robin was kinda scared of Cy right now.
“What’d you just say to me?”
“I have no idea what just came over me!” Robin was sweating and Cyborg could see that. “What I meant to say is, ‘Havin’ any luck, buddy?”
“Not really,” He replied. “You?”
“Nope,”
“Hey, look!” Cy exclaimed. “Finally, a shirt to suit my man-ly-ness.”
It was a black shirt and in blue letters it said, ‘For all you ladies out there, I’m single.’ Robin laughed.
“What’s so funny, gel boy?”
“Aren’t you going out with Bee?”
“She doesn’t have to know Robie,” Cy said. “Besides, she’s not gonna be there,” Cyborg bought his T-shirt and black-jean shorts with black “Adidas” shoes with blue laces. Robin bought a red “Under-Armer” T-short that showed off his perfect abs and six-pack. Then he bought black-jean shorts like Cy and red and black skateboarding shoes. The hurried off to the snack bar.

*Macy’s With Starfire*

Starfire was very puzzled. She did not know what size she wore and she didn’t know where to find them. She asked a sales woman where she could find clothes in her size and the woman said to go up the escalator and turn left for the juniors department.
“Thank you so very mich!” Starfire said and she hurried upstairs.
After an hour of shopping Starfire decided on a skin-tight purple halter top with a jean mini skirt and silver hoop earings and high heels to match. She also purchased a silver handbag and paid for all her belongs. Raced downstairs afer thanking the cashier and ran to the snack bar.


*Snack Bar*

“I wonder where Star is,”
“Stop worryin’ about you’re little girlfriend Rob, oh wait, she’s goin’ out with Maaaaa-son!”
“Just shut up Cyborg,” Robin’s face was beat-red.
Just then Starfire came running to the snack bar.
“I am so sorry friends,” She said breathing very hard. “Cygorg, what time is it?”
“6:30, why?”
“The party starts at 8:00.”



*Titans Tower*

All the Titans raced to their rooms to get ready so they wouldn’t be late. Robin could care less, though. But the thought of how mich fun and how happy Star would be at the party made him want to go. So she would be happy, even if it wasn’t with him. He looked at the clock on his wall, 7:28.
“Almost time,” He thought.

ok that’s chapter 2 chapter 3 ‘The Party’ will be updated very soon so don’t fret!

lot’s of wov
rockenpixxi16

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on August 17, 2006, 11:48:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21This story is awes0me!! *favs*