Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Party Time(Part 2)!and The Idea

Robin and Starfire are the best of friends. Bu what or should i say who will change all that? And let's not forget about Robin, how will he take it? And who will be three to pick up the pieces when someone's heart is broken?

Chapter 3 - Party Time(Part 2)!and The Idea

Chapter 3 - Party Time(Part 2)!and The Idea
Party Time(Part 2)!

wow finally I’m putting up a chapter! I am so sorry that it has been a really really long time but FAC for some odd reason wouldn’t update my chapters. oh well I’m back now!


Rich wasn’t having any fun. He sat at the bar all night watching Vic and Gar flirt with girls and Kori and Rachel hang out with Mason and his friends. He didn’t know why his heart felt like it had been torn out of his chest.

*With Kori and Rachel*



Finally Kori had found Mason! He, Nick, Tre’, and Gabe were hanging out near the bar when Kori, Rachel and Holly caught up with them. Mason wore a Green Day hoodie with black denim jeans and his skater shoes. Nick wore a blue shoote with the words “couch potato” on it with a picture of a potato underneath it. He also wore blue jeans and black Nike’s. Tre’ wore a red T shirt and faded blue jeans with red and black Converse shoes. Gabe wore a pink shirt that said “keep laughing . . . this is your girlfreind’s shirt!” with black denim jeans and white Adio’s with pink shoe laces.
“Hey, there you guys are,” Mason said when he saw the girls. “We were looking all over for you guys.” He gave Kori a hug when she walked over to him.

*With Rich*



Rich saw Mason hug Kori and felt raged and angry. Then he saw the look on Kori’s face and thought. Maybe she does like him.

Hang in there Boy Wonder. He looked over at Rachel and she was looking at him.

Why don’t you come over here with us. Gar and Vic just showed up with their girls. It’ll be better then sitting at the bar all night.



Rich sighed.
Fine.



He walked over to where all of them were standing.
“Richard! You decided to join us.” Kori ran over and hugged him. He smiled.


Take that Mason. He thought.

“Hey Kori,” Mason said trying to get her to focus on him. “Would you like to dance?”
“Of course!” She pulled him unto the dance floor. The song, “Dance, Dance” was blaring in the club’s speakers. Kori and Mason were tearing up the dance floor and everyone was noticing.
“Wow,” Victor said to his girl. “They’re good.”
“Yeah, they’re so cute together.”
“Cy- I mean, Vic, are you gonna introduce us to your new friend?” Rich said trying not to look at Kori and Mason.
“Oh, I’m sorry, how rude, huh? I’m Lauren.” The blonde said. “This is Kaylin”
“ ‘Sup?” Kaylin held out her hand. The gang started talking and Kaylin seemed to know Mason’s crew and was very fond of Mason.
“Oh, you like Mason?” Rich asked soudenly perking up.
“Ever since grade five. We’re real tight, I just don’t think he’s into me.” The usual happy brunette pounted. Richard smiled for the second time that night. He had an idea of how he could win Kori over.
“Um, Kaylin? Could I tak to you for a second?”
“Sure okay,” She got up and followed him into a dark corner. “What’s up?”
“I have an idea. You can win Mason and I can get Kori in return.”
“I’‘m listening.”
“All you have to do is listen to everything I say, allright?” Kaylin had to think for awhile.
“You’ve got yourself a deal!” They shook hands.
Excellent. Rich thought.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on August 23, 2006, 9:56:30 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21This is a really awes0me chapter!