Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Fab4

Kori is a new girl at a new school. She is friends with almost everybody, Well except for the Fab4. She really wants to win the Singer Search at her school and get a record deal. But one problem: Kori's really shy when it comes to the stage. Will she get

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Fab4

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Fab4
StarsChapter 2Fab4 Kori sat down with her new friends and they began to ask her questions. About her school, her old friends, her favorite color, bands she listened to, and the like. She answered them all, excited about having new friends so quickly. Kori looked over by the bleachers watching the cheerquad practice a cheer while Kitten barked orders at them. "Ever since Kitten got the spot as head cheerleader she''s been dogier than ever," Gar said to Vic. "Yeah, I know." he said back. "Now she''ll think she''s the best thing ever even more than before." They laughed along with Rachel, Rich, and Beth. Kori looked cluless. "Why aren''t you laughing, Kori?" Gar asked her. "Cy and I just made a funny." "Well at my school I was head cheerleader so I don''t think that''s funny." "Yeah, but were you a dog like Kitten and the rest of the Fab4?" Beth asked. Kori responded by saying she went to a Catholic school and everyone was nice to each other there. "Well, here at Jump City High all the cheerleaders are doges and whores." Rachel said. "Who are the Fab4?" Kori asked. "Well, it used to be the Fab5 until I quit." Beth said. "They blonde one that you already met is MissFab1:Kitten,she''s the dogies one of all and thinks she''s at that because her dad buys her anything and everything she wants. Then there''s MissFab2: Jinx her sidekick who''s mother is a model. Tinkerbell MissFab3 is the other blonde one. She isn''t as snobby as the others but sure is a slut. And last is MissFab4: Blackfire, the one with the black hair. Her mother is a prostitute so she lives with her dad who is rich." "Are those their real names?" Kori asked. "Of course not silly." Beth told her. "Kitten is Katharain Moth, Jinx is Jessica Jones, Tinkerbell is Terra Rock, and Blackfire is Britany Wells. They just gave themselves those names because they think they''re so cool. I was Bumble Bee because they said I was graceful and had the best moves but I was a real dog. But I couldn''t take it anymore so I left the squad and the Fab5." "So you were head cheerleader?" Rich asked. "I bet you have some great moves." "Well, they''re not that good." Kori said. "I know that look, Grayson," Rachel said. "You have an idea, don''t you?" "Spill." Beth told him. "Well, I was just thinking, wouldn''t it be funny if Kori just so happended to make the squad and she just so happened to be the new head cheerleader and Kitten was taught a lesson?" "We can''t do that," Gar said. "Kori could get in a lot of trouble and that would ruin her rep." "Well," Kori started. "how long would I have to be on the squad?" "As long as it takes to get you as head cheerleader. After Kittne''s pissed you can quit at any time you want." Richard told her. "Are you sure you''re okay with this, Kori," Vic said. "It''s gonna be hard." "When do I start?!"*Three Weeks Later* "Kori," Rachel said running up to her at Drama Club. "There''s cheerleading tryouts in two days! Get a a 24 count dance routine and a cheer ready." "Okay," Kori already had her dance routine ready and she knew a cheer from her old school, now she just needed one more.*At Kori''s House 2 Hours Later* Rich, Gar, Beth, Vic, and Rachel all met at Kori''s house after school. She was ready to show them everything she had been working on. "Okay, Kori," Beth said. "I''m going to pertend to be one of the judges. I''ll tell you when to do your routine and cheers and which moves to do when you''re done. This was what it was like when I tried out." Kori nodded. "You may wanna stretch out first." "Oh." Kori was wearing a tight wifebeater and navy blue short shorts. She rolled her neck, ankles, and wrist. Then she spread her legs and bent down and moved her hands as far back as she could. Then she put her forehead to each knee lossen her arms and legs. "Okay first do one of your cheers for us." Beth instructed her. Kori nodded. "Let''s get fired up." With this Kori clapped her hands twice and on "fired up" she put her left hand in a fist on her hip and pumped the right one up. "Get rough, get tough, get mean." She did a toetouch. "Let''s get fired up and roll right over that team!" Kori repeated what she did the first time and to wrap it up she did a left herky. She repeated the cheer two more times and her friends clapped for her. "Alright, now the next one." Beth said. "It''s hot, it''s hot, it''s hot in here. Ther must be Knights in the atmosphere." She reapeated it two more times. On the first hot she put her right hand in a first on her hip and her left arm in a low V. Then on the second one Kori put her right arm into a T and her left hand into a fist on her hip. Then on the third one she bent her knees and put both arms in a high V. For the last part she did a backflip. After Kori was asked to do a cartwheel, backhand spring, fronthand spring, left, right, and middle split, a toe touch, both herkey''s and a round off, Kori was confident she would make the squad. But there was one last thing to do. Her dance routine.i kow. short. i promise the next one will be longer.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

The_IT_girl on July 28, 2006, 8:52:03 AM

The_IT_girl on
The_IT_girlHurry! Make the next one!