Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: The Try Outs and Truth or Dare

Kori is a new girl at a new school. She is friends with almost everybody, Well except for the Fab4. She really wants to win the Singer Search at her school and get a record deal. But one problem: Kori's really shy when it comes to the stage. Will she get

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: The Try Outs and Truth or Dare

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: The Try Outs and Truth or Dare
StarsChapter 3The Try Outs and Truth or Dare The next two days were all about the try outs. Kori ate, breathed, slept cheerleading. Then finally the day had come. Kori, Rich, Rachel, Gar, Beth, and Vic all met 30 minutes before the try outs at the football field. Kori was stretching and afterwards she practed her cheers over and over. She had not shown anyone her dance routine because she thought it might be bad luck. 30 minutes later all the firls and the judges were there and one by one the gilrs were called. Before they started they had to fill out a form with their names, addresses, phone numbers, and their sizes if they made the squad. After the girls were done they were told to go home. Kori was the last one to try out was was nervous. "Korina Anders." the judge called. After doing both cheers and various moves the judges asked her what song she would be dancing to. "Um, my friend Beth made a remix of Switchfoot''s ''Stars'' so I''ll be dancing to that." she answered and got ready. Then the music started . . .*Saturday at Rachel''s* Kori''s ringer for her cell Nickelback''s "Far Away" was ringing so she answered it. "Hello . . . yes this is her. . . . I did? . . . Oh my gosh! . . . Thank you so much. . . Ok I''ll be there . . . bye." Kori hung up seeing all of her friends staring at her. "So," BB said (Kori called him that now). "Who was on the phone?" "It was Tammy, the cheer coach." "And. . . ?" Kori was trying to keep them in suppense. "I made the squad! She loved my cheers and my moves and thought my routine was "delish" as she put it. She said I may even have a shot at head cheerleader!"Everyone was so happy for her. Raven smiled, Bee gave her a hug. Cy said"that''s my girl." BB gave her a high-five and Robin told her congrats. "We should celebrate," BB said. "with a game of ''Truth or Dare'' ." "Okay Beast Boy, you start then." Raven said. "Alright. Cy, truth or dare?" "Truth." "Do you like anyone in this room?" BB said after thinking. "Never mind I pick dare." "Alright, I dare you to answer the question!" "Fine," Cyborg sighed. "yes." "Oooooooh!" Everyone laughed as they said this at the same time. "Okay my turn!" Cy said "Kori truth or dare?" Wanting to be brave she chose dare. "Okay, I dare you to kiss the person of BB''s choosing." "What?!?! That is so not fair. He could make me kiss a girl!" "I wasn''t thinking that but now that you said it . . ." Kori gave him a glare "or not. Okay . . . I pick . . . Robin." At the same time Robin and Star (Kori''s new nickname) said "What?!?!" "Sit in his lap and make out with him until BB says stop." Cy instructed her. "Can''t I pick truth?" Kori asked. "No, now do it!" Star sighed.She was nervous.She had never kissed a boy before, let alone made out with one! She hopped BB would go easy on them, but than again she didn''t. Star would admit it. She was in love with Robin. She sat down in Robin''s lap pulled herself into the kiss just to get it over with. Wow. This is amazing. Kori thought. She loved the feel of his lips on hers and how he knew how to make it feel so good. They losened up and soon began to be comfortable with each other. Star let her hands snake arond his neck and felt his go to her waist. They were interupted by someone clearing their throat. Then the both of them snapped out of their trance. "Hello, BB told you two to stop 5 times!" Cy said. Star turned a bright pink while Robin glowed a deep red. Darker than Star'' hair. Maybe truth or dare isn''t so bad after all. Both of them thought at the samw time.ok. i know i said i would try and make it longer but i am happy with this chapter. next 1 comin'' up soon.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment