Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Starfire is hurt, really bad. What happens when she falls into a coma and what does it have to do with her past? Robin thinks it's all his fault, but what will happen when he finds out there was someone in Starfire's life before him?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Coma

This is my first fic in a really long time. I hope to finish my old fics that are incomplete and to add new ones. I hope you all enjoy it!


Chapter 1


It all started after a battle with Doctor Light. Robin wanted to bash his head off the wall again and again.

I should have been there. He thought. I should have been right beside her to cover her.

Starfire was laying in the bed in the medical room of Titans Tower. She had been hit with one of Doctor Light’s beams and the red head fell through the air from 20 stories, landing on an SUV.

They were all there: Cyborg, tending to her minor wounds and monitoring her brain waves and heartbeat, Raven, sitting in a corner trying her best to meditate and sympathetically glancing at the Boy Wonder, Beast Boy, trying to stay out of Cyborg’s way and occasionally making a lame joke, and Robin was going out of his mind.

This is all my fault. The word repeating themselves over and over in his head until all his thoughts became a jumbled mess that made no sense to him. He wished Starfire would just wake up. He wished she would just get better. No more bruises, cuts, or broken bones.

Normally, the heroin could take a hit and get right back up, but Starfire wasn’t her normal self lately. For the past few weeks she wasn’t her cheery self and often stayed up in her room. Robin would go to check on her and would often find her asleep. Around her eyes would be red and puffy and he knew his love had cried herself to sleep.


Yes, Robin would admit it - though only to himself - that he was in love with Starfire. Although, ever since their kiss in Tokyo, he had been avoiding her. He had been too scared to talk about his feelings for her or to act on them. She on the other hand had opened up to him and he had left her high and dry.

No wonder she was so depressed. It’s all my fault. Robin thought. I broke her heart and she wasn’t on her game and now . . . He looked over to the bed. He wanted so badly for her beautiful green eyes to open and to take her up in his arms, saying “I love you, Starfire. I love you.” and kiss her over and over, not caring what Beast Boy and Cyborg and Raven thought.

well, that’s my first chapter. I know it’s short but my next chapter is coming soon!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment