Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Starfire is hurt, really bad. What happens when she falls into a coma and what does it have to do with her past? Robin thinks it's all his fault, but what will happen when he finds out there was someone in Starfire's life before him?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Coma

This is my second chapter. Hope you enjoy it!


Chapter 2


The room was so depressing. Everything was white. The floor, walls, ceiling, curtains, machines, bedspread, and sheets. Starfire’s skin was even a sickly white, which made Robin feels incredibly guilty.

The Boy Wonder just say there, his face in his hands, wanting so badly to scream, but couldn’t. This deffening silence was driving him insane. Rocking back and forth in his chair, his mind raced.

“Robin,” Beast Boy started. “You don’t look so good, buddy.”

Robin didn’t notice, but everyone’s eyes (with the exception of Starfire’s) were on him. He was their leader and he was falling apart. The all knew why: she was his weakness. His world revolved around Star and without her he was so lost.

Just then, Starfire’s body began to convulse on the bed. Everyone’s attention turned to their hurt friend.

“Oh no.” Raven said.

Cyborg rushed over to try and help but as soon as the shaking had started it stopped. Starfire lay still on the bed as if the whole thing hadn’t happend.

“Guys,” Robin said so quietly he barely heard his own voice. All eyes were still on Starfire. “Guys.” he said a little bit louder.

“What’s wrong, Rob?” Cyborg asked.

“She isn’t moving.”

Beast Boy said, “She wasn’t moving much before, Dude.”

“She was a little, but now she isn’t moving at all. Isn’t there anything else we could be doing?”

“Relax man,” Cyborg said to his friend. “We’re doing the best we can. It’s kinda hard though, with her not being human and all. Tamaranians are way different from us.”

Robin looked to the corner of the room. “Raven,” he called. She opened one eye to look at him. “You have a lot of books. Don’t you have any that could help Starfire?”

Raven stood and looked doubtgul but she said “I’ll see what I have.” and left in search of a book to help her friend.


So, what did you guys think? I hope you like it! Plz R&R!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment