Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One from Azure Fire

...Heroes of light conquer dreams of darkness...Welcome to Gammarye et Orka, a world of war and peace. Prepare yourself for the ultimate adventure! Please read and tell me if I should keep posting chapters!

Chapter 1 - One from Azure Fire

Chapter 1 - One from Azure Fire
Chapter 1
One from Azure Fire

There once was a time in the world of war and peace, called the Clanic Era, where all of magic-born humans, elves, faeries, nymphs, and other good creatures were divided into clans. These clans were believed to ensure the safety of this world, and keep the tides of war from flooding the peace and washing it away.
But the tides of war eventually did come. Half the race of elves was washed away by the evil knights, nïyans, kõrs, and others. The race of half-dragons was also destroyed. All because of the one unspeakable evil we cannot defeat or conquer……

* * *

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN MEMORIZE IT?????” a fourteen-year-old girl by the name of Raven screeched. Her instructor rolled up a torn scroll and gave it to her. “You must memorize it. And you must also rewrite it….in elvish.” “I don’t understand, Master Kenji.It’s all doom and gloom! An enemy we cannot defeat? Please!” the girl complained. All Master Kenji could do was smile. “You’ll understand in time….” He left the room, grazing two fingers over a small box. All that Raven could do was stare at that box. What could be in it?

Raven decided to put the scroll in her satchel and look at the contents of the box. Sure enough, without being guarded by magic, the box opened. She found a small piece of paper that read:

…However, four heroes will rise from this veil and defeat the evil that plagues us all. One from Azure Fire, another from Ameora, One from Izacari, another from the clan of music. They are the ones who will save us all.

When Raven read this piece of paper, she gasped. “Why hasn’t Kenji told me of this? He wants me to write this in elvish as well?” Raven looked at the piece of paper, then noticed the tear marks. She pulled out the scroll, removed the wooden dowels, and put the two pieces of paper together. “That’s the unfinished prophecy’s missing part! Wait….hang on….there’s elvish on the back of this piece of paper.”

To Raven’s surprise, the elvish language on the back was amazingly easy to read. She brushed the blue hair from her face and read,

"Fire of blue, reveal yourself"

Suddenly, a blue flame formed in Raven’s hand, and turned itself into a wand. This wand had a blue crystal erected at one end, and it had the carving of the ancient prophesy in elvish…

Heroes of light conquer dreams of darkness

Raven noticed Kenji staring at the talisman Raven was holding. “Master Kenji! Look!” Master Kenji just kept staring. “Raven…..you of Azure Fire are the chosen one!” Raven stared at him. “Chosen by the prophesy, you mean? I read the paper you hid from me so long ago….” “Raven, I—” Kenji stammered. But Raven wasn’t finished. “You lied to me, saying that this was all that the prophesy was!” Raven exclaimed, holding up the original scroll, “I’m sorry to say this, Master Kenji……but I’m…..” Kenji took no more. He rushed to grab the talisman, but it left a blue scar on his hands. “Raven…..my student…..I am…not worthy to call you a student, because you have powers beyond anyone’s knowledge…” It was then that Raven realized how much of a help Master Kenji had been. Sure, he was over-demanding at times, but he taught her spells that were of more help to her than anything. But Raven also realized how little of the helpful things he had taught her. So, young Raven of Azure Fire did the best thing she could do.

“Master Kenji, you have been a good teacher in my life, but I must let go. Okay, I know now. You only accepted the job because I was the chosen one, so you would have all the glory. Now, I see the truth. Goodbye, Master Kenji.”

* * *

Raven shut the door of the study behind her, grabbed her red cloak, and fled the clan’s village. She vowed to find the other three destined, and save the world, just like the prophecy. Raven of Azure Fire held up her talisman for light, and headed towards the Ameora clan’s dwelling place.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment