Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

This is what happens when Luigi goes on his own Super Mario 64 adventure! ^^

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Bob-omb Battlefield

Luigi was surrounded by more green fields, and strange walking bombs. He found a black one, and asked it, “Excuse me, but…where am I?” The bob-omb lit its own magical fuse in anger. “The mustached one who stomps on us! GET HIM!” The black bob-ombs, thinking that Luigi was Mario, chased after him until a red bob-omb stopped them, and made them all crash into a heap and explode all at once.

Luigi started to thank the red one, but gasped. “Are you going to chase me, too? I am Luigi, Mario’s brother!” The red bob-omb giggled. “Silly human! I am not an enemy, but a buddy!” Luigi was still confused, but not as scared. “Buddy, can you tell me where I am?” The Bob-omb Buddy led him to four wooden posts to talk. “Long ago, my people, the Bob-omb Buddies, were numerous, like the Opposition here today. Their leader, the Bob-omb King, defeated our king several years ago, and we have been outnumbered ever since.” “What can I do to help?” Luigi asked it. “You must defeat the Bom-omb king yourself, like your brother did.” Luigi was startled. “M-me? Defeat the king? How?” “You must take the winding path up the mountain. There you will find him, for the king only shows himself to the one—or the brother of the one—called Mario,” the buddy said. Luigi, feeling more courage than he had ever experienced in his life, started for the mountain.

He ran up the entrance pf the path; passing massive black boulders, passing more bob-ombs, and more massive boulders. At last, he found the Bob-omb King at the top of the summit. “O king,” Luigi cried, “you may have some relation to Bowser, and you may have disturbed the peaceful red bob-ombs, but you will have to go through ME first!” The gigantic black bob-omb clad in a white mustache and a golden crown, with a golden star attatched, turned to look at the itty-bitty human below him. “HA HA HA HA!!!” the bob-omb laughed, causing small earthquakes all around the summit. “YOU WILL HAVE TO THROW ME OFF A CLIFF FIRST! SEVEN STRIKES!” The battle had begun.

First strike: Luigi tries to punch and kick the bob-omb. Second strike: the bob-omb king throws one of his subjects off a cliff (oookay…). Third strike: Luigi lunges at the opposition. Fourth strike: bob-omb throws his hairbrush off a cliff. Fifth strike: something strange happened. Luigi felt a massive power coming on, and thrust a palm to chuck green fireballs at the bob-omb king. Fifth strike: bob-omb king runs all over the summit screaming like a girl. Sixth strike: Luigi grabs the girly bob-omb and chucks him off the cliff. Seventh strike: LUIGI WINS!

* * *

Luigi was astounded when a bob-omb buddy gave him a wristband with fifteen star-shaped holes in it. In one of the holes, the buddy put the golden star of the bob-omb king. “Luigi, brother of the Super Mario, receives this band of knighthood, and the star that resembles our appreciation and gratitude for his service.” Luigi was at his happiest yet. He was an official knight of the Mushroom Kingdom! “Here is advice on the next step to conquering Bowser. Like the bob-omb king, this enemy is gullible and will have a glaring weakness calling on its enemies to exploit it, but you will have to lure the enemy in.” Before Luigi could ask the buddy what that meant, he was instantly whisked back to the castle foyer.

* * *

Luigi, feeling dizzy from traveling through the portal, decided to rest on the castle banister. Suddenly, before he sat down, a door began to glow. It had a number 2 on it, while other doors had a 3, 4, 5, and on to 8. Luigi ran inside the door, and instantly knowing what to do, he jumped inside the large painting without knowing the high stakes of this excursion.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sago_wolfbeil on December 23, 2005, 10:16:40 PM

sago_wolfbeil on
sago_wolfbeilThanks so much for the comment! ^^ I'll get another chapter up as soon as I can

PhantomKat7 on December 23, 2005, 4:39:43 AM

PhantomKat7 on
PhantomKat7Oo I like this idea! A classic remake! My little borther is playing the game as I type this. Please continue ASAP!