Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Birth of Greymon and Starmon!

This is a Digimon story with my oc Azukia and my fanmade Digimon. I will make this a series following all the seasons so look forward to it! ^^

Chapter 2 - The Birth of Greymon and Starmon!

Chapter 2 - The Birth of Greymon and Starmon!
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"Everyone screamed as they were falling off the cliff. "Sora!"Biyomon cried, going after her. "Izzy!"Tentomon cried, going after him. "TK!"Patamon cried, going after him.
Once they caught up with them they grabbed them but the extra weight just caused them to fall faster. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"Everyone continued to scream. Then, Palmon grabbed Mimi around the waist and released her ivy onto the rock face that held them for a minute until it broke away from the wall and they continued falling until they hit the water below them. "Fish Net!"Gomamon cried as a large amount of fishes collected under everyone, holding them above the water and starting to swim them downstream to safety.
"Wow, this is some ride!"Tai said. "You got that right!"Azukia replied, hugging Nekomon lightly around the waist. "What? Hey look out!"Matt cried, pointing up to where Kuwagamon and the cliff were falling and caused a huge wave once they hit the water. "Wuah!"Everyone cried, struggling to stay on the fishes.
"GO!"Gomamon screamed, causing the fish to speed up as the wave got bigger. "AHHHHH!!!!!"Everyone screamed. Once they finally got on land they all collapsed on the ground and tried to calm down. "Uhhhhhhhhh."Everyone groaned.
"I knew we'd be okay, I wasn't worried."Mat said, trying to seem confident. "Sure you weren't."Azukia said, glaring at him. "What was that a floating fish market?"Joe asked. "Lucky for us those fish were having a school reunion, heh heh. I'm kidding, those fish are just good friends of mine and I asked them for a lift!"Gomamon explained.
"Hey, and all this time I thought I was allergic to seafood! Thanks, uh, I guess it's not Bukamon?"Joe replied. "Gomamon now!"Gomamon said, smiling brightly at him. "Gomamon, hm!"Joe replied. "I guess your not Tokomon!"TK said.
"Un uh! Now I'm Patamon!"Patamon replied. "It's all because we Digivolved!"Agumon said. "I don't think that word's in my dictionary!"Tai replied, slightly confused. "I get it, so Digivolving is when they advance to the next level and become more powerful!"Izzy said.
"Right, we all Digivolved! So I went from Motimon to Tentomon!"Tentomon replied. "I Digivolved from Yokomon to Biyomon!"Biyomon said. "First I was Tsunomon then Gabumon!"Gabumon said. "And I changed from Tanemon to Palmon!"Palmon said.
"And me, I was Koromon and I Digivolved into Agumon!"Agumon said. "Last but not least, I went from Nyamon to Nekomon!"Nekomon said. "Um hm, when you Digivolved you sure got a lot bigger."Tai said. "Does this mean your still Digimon or are you something else?"Azukia asked.
"Were still Digimon but we needed your help Tai!"Agumon said. "You too Azukia!"Nekomon said. "Huh?"Tai and Azukia replied confusedly. "Us, for what?"Tai asked.
"You see, Digivolving is a very difficult process."Agumon said. "In order to be succesful we had to share your energies!"Nekomon said. "Really?"Azukia replied, slightly amazed they could do that. "I guess you guys don't run on batteries."Sora said.
"Sure don't!"Biyomon replied. "But how do you access my energy?"Izzy asked. "Even we don't know everything!"Tentomon replied. "Thanks for my magical powers!"Palmon said, dancing around in a circle.
"Oh, the whole thing makes my head spinny."Mimi complained. "So I helped you change that is so cool!"TK said. "Yep, sure is!"Patamon replied. "My folks warned me about strangers!"Joe said, turning away from Gomamon.
"I'm not a starnger Joe I'm your friend for life!"Gomamon replied, moving a little closer to him. "Hm..."Joe muttured. "Ok come on, what have we gotta do?!?"Matt said."If there was a payphone nearby we could call the police, or the fire department, or my mother."Joe suggested.
"But we don't even know where we are!"Tai cried. "But we know we started up there on that mountian!"Sora said, pointing to where it was. "I say we forget about going back, and explore around here!"Matt said. "I'm not exploring anywhere! I say we stay right where we are!"Joe cried.
"Yeah, let's wait fot that giant bug to come get us we need to find a road leading somewhere out of here!"Matt replied. "Yeah, don't be such a scaredy cat!"Azukia teased, smiling at him causing a light blush, though out of embarresment or shyness we can't tell, to spread acroos his face. "Hm, Matt's right. But without a compass we don't even know which way is North!"Izzy replied. "Hey I do!"Tentomon said.
"Well, which way?"Izzy asked. "It's the opposite of South!"Tentomon replied. "Uhhhh."Izzy sighed, sweatdropping. "I shouldn't wear these pants, they ride up when I do a lot of walking."Joe said, crossing his arms across his arms.
"You know, if we do go back to where we were we might find some clues as to why were here in the first place!"Sora said. "Wait, are there more monsters around like that big flying beetle?!?"Mimi cried. "Yes indeedy!"Palmon replied. "Ick!"Mimi exclaimed.
"Those monsters don't scare me!"Matt cried. "Are there humans?"Tai asked Agumon. "Humans? Others like you?"Agumon asked back. "Um hmm!"Tai replied.
"No, your the first ever! There's never been anything but Digimon!"Agumon replied. "That's just great!"Azukia cried. "So ok, your all Digimon. But what about these monsters their all Digimon too?"Tai asked. "It's creepy, and dangerous, and what happens when it gets dark?"Sora asked.
"Who says it ever gets dark here?"Matt asked. "That phenomenon would be unnatural!"Izzy cried. "And you call this natural?!?"Azukia cried. "Well, were not going to find out anything by siting here!"Tai said, starting to march off.
"Yeah, let's go!"Azukia said, following him. "Where do you two think your going?"Matt asked. "Were going up on that cliff that's where we saw the ocean!"Tai replied. "The ocean?"Matt asked.
"Yep! There might be a boat or something!"Azukia replied. "Let's water ski home!"Matt said. "Hahaha, funny!"Sora replied sarcastically. "At a time like this I think it would be a much better idea to find a cave and hide! Then keep our eyes open and when the Camp Counselor comes-"Joe started saying.
"Hey Joe!"Gomamon cried to get his atention. "Huh?"Joe asked, looking at him. "Everyone's leaving us!"Gomamon said, pointing to where everyone else was walking away. "Wait for me!"Joe cried, starting to catch up.
"These trees are so beautiful!"Sora said as Azukia picked a pink flower and smelled it then stuck it in her hair as Nekomon popped out of the patch of flowers witih a wreath of them on her head, causing her to laugh. "Yeah, their really different, and I just thought they were subtropical!"Izzy replied. "Whatever they are, their aggrivating my hayfever!"Joe said. "Hey Joe, is there anything you don't complain about?"Mat asked, looking behind him at Joe.
"Digital Monsters who came up with that name anyway?"Izzy asked. "Just call us Digimon we like that!"Tentomon replied. "I only asked because your compostition isn't at all machine-like!"Izzy said, a litle annoyed. "Oh really?"Tentomon asked, starting to send sparks flying everywhere.
"Hey watch it!"Izzy cried, covering his face. "Patamon, can you really fly?"TK asked. "Of course!"Patamon replied, starting to fly. "Wow that's cool! But your going the wrong way!"TK said as Patamon started going backwards.
"I'm faster than that, watch!"Biyomon said, starting to fly but floating backwards as well. "Wouldn't it be faster to walk?"Sora asked, watching the two of them slowly float backwards and Nekomon fly in front of their faces. "My wings are stronger than you guys'!"Nekomon teased, flying over to Azukia and landing on her shoulder where she smiled and scratched her between the ears. "So Palmon, I've been meaning to ask who does your hair?"Mimi asked, looking down at Palmon.
"It's natural, I wake up in the morning like this!"Palmon replied, smiling brightly. "Wow! Maybe you could let me work with it!"Mimi said, smiling at her. "Do you think you put too much emphasis on appearance?"Palmon asked, looknig up at her. "Well, honestly I've never really thought about it!"Mimi replied, looking into the sky in a thinking postition.
"Honestly I kind of like my hair the way it is!"Palmon said. "Once we get back this is gonna make one great story!"Tai said. "Yeah!"Azukia cried, smiling brightly. "Yep!"Agumon and Nekomon replied.
"But of course not a single soul will ever believe us!"Tai said. "That Kuwagamon back there he was huge!"Izzy said. "And he's not the only one!"Tentomon replied. "Ah, nothing like the ocean!"Gabumon said, smelling the saltwater.
"Wahahah! Everybody in the water!"Gomamon cried happily, jumping into the water. "Hey, let's build a giant sandcastle!"TK said happily. "I'll help you TK-kun!"Azukia said, ruffling up his hair in a loving, sisterly way. "Oh I forgot my bathing suit!"Mimi cried.
"Wait a minute listen, what's that?"Tai asked, hearing something. "A phone!"Azukia cried, hearing it as well. "Either that or were all hearing things!"Sora said as they all followed the sound and found a beach with four to six phone boothes side by side on it. "I told you all we needed was a phone! Were saved!"Joe cried as they all ran over to them just as it stopped ringing.
"Why'd it stop rining Tai?"Agumon asked. "Yeah, why Azukia?"Nekomon asked. "Uh-"Tai started. "Wrong number maybe?"Azukia suggested.
"Well that's bizarre!"Sora said. "My theory is aliens! They've set these phone booths out as a trap!"Izzy cried. "Izzy, you've lost it!"Azukia said. "Let's find a place that delivers and order pizza!"Matt said .
"Whatever you get, no anchovies for me!"Mimi replied. "The question is, what are these doing here at the beach?"Sora asked. "So people can call their parents for a ride home!"Joe cried. "Parents? What exactly is a parents?"Gomamon asked.
"That's it. I'm outta here."Joe said. "Does anybody have any loose change?"Tai asked. "I'm fresh out!"Azukia replied, turning out her pockets. "Why?"Izzy asked.
"Obviously I'm gonna make a phone call to get some help!"Tai said. "Ah, use my phone card! The aliens can bill me! Here!"Izzy said, handing a red phone card to Tai as he inserted it in a slot and started dialing. "Maybe there's a quater in one of the slots!"TK said, dashing towards one of the booths. "I'm calling Daddy!"Mimi said, dashing towards another one.
"I'm hooking up to the internet!"Izzy said, walking into another one. "I'm calling collect!"Matt said, running into another one. "Dibs on Booth 4!"Sora said, running into another one. "Hey guys wait for me! Come on!"Joe said, running into the last one.
"Hey mom it's Tai and Azukia!"Tai said into the phone. "The time will be exactly 45 miles per hour in 90 seconds!"An outomated voice said. "Something's wrong!"Tai said. "Or your Mom's flipped!"Azukia replied.
"Tommorow's forecast calls for clear skies with a chance of ice cream!"Another automated voice said into Mimi's phone. "What do you mean?"Mimi asked. "This phone only exists in your imagination, please hang up now! Don't call back!"A third automated voice said into Matt and TK's phone. "What planet did I die on?!?"Matt cried.
"I'm telling you-it's a twisted alien joke!"Izzy cried. "Why not try that one over there?"Tentomon suggested, pointing to an empty one. "I don't think it's any better!"Biyomon cried. "This phone is inactive in your service area!"Another automated voice said into Sora's phone.
"Hm!"Sora huffed, hanging it up. "Any luck?"Tai asked as he walked over. "No!"Sora replied. "Weird, I gotta strnge feeling about this!"Tai said.
"Maybe this one will!"Joe said, dialing another number. "To leave a message press 1!"An automated voice said. "Ok, next one!"Joe said, starting to dial another number. "Very curious, does Joe always act like this?"Izzy asked. "Every single day!"Azukia replied, sweatdropping.
"No matter what number he dials, those phones aren't gonna work!"Matt said. "Well I'm gonna keep searching for a boat or something."Tai said, standing up and starting to walk off. "I'll help!"Azukia said, starting to follow him. "Hey! Wait a minute! Even though we can't call out of here there's always a chance someone can call into us!"Matt cried.
"It's a waste of time doing nothing but sitting here!"Tai cried, starting to turn on him. "I'm going to stay here in case anybody calls. Besides everyone could use a rest!"Matt cried, using the same tone with him that he used on him. "He's got a point Tai."Azukia said dejectedly. "And I'm getting pretty hungry!"Izzy cried.
"Right! Cause we haven't eaten anything all day!"Tai cried, sudden realization spreading across his face. "All right, break time everybody!"Azukia said. "Does anybody else have any food? I think the only thing I have is-huh? It's that gadget that fell out of the sky at camp!"Sora said, pulling it off her belt and looking at it. "Huh?!? I forgot all about those weird gizmos!"Tai said, looking at his.
"If anybody's got a pink one I'll trade!"Mimi said, also looking at hers. "What are they anyway?!?"TK cried. "We wouldn't have them if they weren't important!"Matt said. "If I could take mine apart-*Rumble*Um, that is after I get something to eat I'm famished!"Izzy said, sweatdropping slightly.
"Well, all I got is my emergancy supplies it has a first aid kit, bandages, and some medicine but that's about all I got!"Sora said, pulling it out. "I have my trusted laptop computor! And a digital camera! Oh, and I got a cellphone too! Of course not one of them has worked since we got here!"Izzy said, seting all the stuff out. "I can't believe you dragged all that computor stuff to summer camp!"Tai said, looking at it all. "And what do you have?"Izzy asked.
"I have my laptop and half a bag of granola! I would have more but I left my bag at camp!"Azukia said. "That reminds me! I wonder if Emi's noticed were gone..."Matt said, causing he and TK to get a little downtrodden. Then, Azukia just smiled good naturedly and walked over and hugged Matt, causing him to get a little shocked then a slight blush spread across his face. "It'll be okay Matt, I'm sure we'll figure out a way home."Azukia said, causing him to smile lightly then break the hug.
"Thanks Kia-chan, I owe ya one for that."Matt said, using everyone's nickname for her. "Well, to continue what we were doing let's see there's- my mini telescope!"Tai said, showing it to Izzy. "Sorry, but I don't have anything to eat either!"Matt said. "Hey, look at what I got! Check it out!"TK said, opening his backpack revealing a lot of snack foods.
"Wow! Look at all those goodies! Why don't you be a good little boy and share those with your dear, sweet Mimi!"Mimi said, looking in the backpack. "Ah Mimi you don't have to be so nice I'm happy to share! Isn't she cute?"TK replied, looking up at Matt. "Forget it!"Matt replied, looking away. "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!"Tai said.
"Or an elephant!"Azukia said. "I would settle for a small cow!"Izzy said. "Mimi, what have you got in that big bag? Hairbrushes and make-up?"Sora asked, causing Azukia to snicker lightly. "Uh, well let's take a look! Here's a compass, cooking fuel, a flashlight, one of those knives with a bunch of things, and some other stuff!"Mimi said, setting it all out.
"Wow!"Everyone said. "Why didn't you tell us you had a compass back when we needed one?!?"Matt cried. "I thought it would be fun to see how far we could get without one but besides it's broken!"Mimi said. "So much for finding our way out of here!"Tai said, sweatdropping.
"That's just perfect!"Azukia cried, sitting down and crossing her arms across her chest. "Although, we could use the cooking fuel to make a signal fire!"Matt suggested. "That's true, or we could barbeque some telephones!"Sora said, still a little mad at them. "Oh boy, check out the genius! See? He's trying to call the telephone repair man becuase the telephone's don't work! Problem is-look! Joe's got the emergancy pack!"Tai cried, laughing at first then getting shocked.
"What?!? No way!"Izzy cried, jumping up. "Joe! Hey Joe look! You've got all the food!"Tai cried, getting Joe's attention. "Huh? Hey, don't you know it's rude to innterupt someone when their on the telephone?!?"Joe cried. "But that bag!"Izzy cried.
"This? I just brought it to give to Mimi today's HER day to carry the bag!"Joe said, running over to Mimi and holding it out to her. "Ew no way!"Mimi cried. "Uh Mimi you've got to stop thinknig of yourself and do something to help somebody else for once! Take a little responsiblility!"Joe cried. "But, that bag's too heavy for me!"Mimi said.
"Listen, ya never hear me complaining!"Joe cried. "Guys, listen the most important thing is now we've got something to eat so let's sit down and have some lunch!"Tai said, sweatdropping slightly. "Yeah, there's no reason to fight each other sicne we'll obviously be stuck here together for a while so let's eat!"Azukia said, also slightly sweatdropping. "Hmhmhmhmhm!"Gomamon hummed from his place floating in the water.
"Okay let's figure this out there's eight of us times three days, times three meals that comes to-"Joe figured. "Sixty three meals."Izzy finished. "Alright so split evenly between us we have uh-"Joe started. "Enough food for three days."Izzy finished.
"Right! Oh uh, I guess you knew that huh?"Joe replied, sweatdropping slightly. "But guys, when you add in the Digimon we really only have enough for about half an hour!"Sora pointed out. "Oh um, that's right..."Joe said. "Not a problem at all! We Digimon hunt and forage for ourselves!"Gabumon said.
"What?!? You do?!?"Everyone started crying. "No need to include us in your calculations!"Tentomon said. "You sure Biyomon?"Sora asked her. "Oh absolutley we can do alright by ourselves!"Biyomon replied, smiling brightly.
"Ok, now that that's taken care of let's go ahead and divide this between the eight of us here! Wait, where's Azukia?!?"Joe asked, looking around frantically. We see Azukia on the other side of the beach eating her granola while Nekomon swims in the ocean catching fish. Then, Nekomon comes up beside her with a fresh fish in her mouth. "Why aren't you with the others Azukia-chan?"Nekomon asked, starting to eat her fish.
"I don't belong with them, with my psychic powers I could kill them at any time by accident if the chance came. I think I'm better off staying away from them."Azukia explained as Nekomon finished her fish. "I don't think that, and I don't believe they do either."Nekomon said. "Hey Azukia!"Joe cried, causing her to look over at them. "Get over here with us!"Joe said, waving her over causing a smile to break out on her face.
"Ok!"She said happily, grabbing Nekomon into her arms and rushing back over as Joe started dividing the food. Then, they noticed Tai and Agumon chowing away at the food. "This is great! I could eat a dozen of these!"Tai cried. "Um hmm!"Agumon mumbled back happily.
"And just what do you think your doing?!?"Joe cried. "I'm glad we never hear you complaining!"Tai replied sarcastically. "Ohhhhh, you people make me crazy!"Joe cried. "Aumhmhmhmhmhm, uh oh!"Gomamon said, looknig out to the water where we hear deep growling.
"Ummmmm."Biyomon growled, getting up. "Now what's the matter?"Sora asked. "Trouble!"Biyomon replied, causing them all to stand up. "Uhhhh?!?"Everyone cried.
"Uwah?!?"Joe and Matt cried as the ground started shaking and water started shooting up out of the ground then a shell started appearing from underground. "Shellmon!"Tentomon cried. "What's a Shellmon?!?"Izzy asked. "Something that gets mad for no reason!"Tentomon replied.
Then, Shellmon fully appeared from underground. "That makes two Digital Monsters in the same day! Does Shellmon know I'm allergic to shellfish?"Joe said. "I don't think that matters right now Joe!"Azukia cried. Then, Joe started climbing up the rock ledge.
"Everybody up here!"He cried down. "Right behind you!"Azukia cried, climbing up after him. Then, Shellmon shoots water at them and they start falling to the ground.
"Joe!"Gomamon cried as Shellmon shot water at him too. "Azukia!"Nekomon cried as she also got shot with water. "Digimon attack!"Agumon cried, lunging into action. "Right!"Biyomon cried, leading everyone in after him.
"Agumon you show him!"Tai cried. "Pepper Breath!"Agumon cried, shooting his atack at Shellmon and it not doing much damage. "Blue Blaster!"Gabumon cried, shooting his atack and again it not doing much damage. "Spiral Twister!"Biyomon cried, but her attack fizzling out and Shellmon knocking her aside.
"Super Shocker!"Tentomon cried, but the same thing happening with him and Shellmon knocking him aside as well. "What's happening to them?!?"Izzy cried. "They look like they've lost their powers!"Matt cried. Then, Shellmon knocked all of them back with another water shot.
"Agumon!"Tai cried from his place on the ground. Agumon then got up and the remaining Digimon got forward to help him. "Boom Bubble!"Patamon cried, but his attack fizzling out as well and he geting knocked aside. "Poison Ivy! Huh?"Palmon cried, wondering why her attack wasn't working and she geting knocked aside like everyone else. "Psychic *Twitch Twitch* BLAST!"Nekomon cried, launching her atack on Shellmon.
"Go get 'em Agumon!"Tai cried. "Let's go get 'em Nekomon!"Azukia cried. "Why is it only Agumon and Nekomon?!?"Izzy cried. "Were just too hungry!"Tentomon replied.
"What?"Izzy asked him. "Gabumon!"Matt cried. "I don't have any strength."Gabumon replied. "That's it! Agumon and Nekomon were the only ones who had anything to eat!"Sora cried.
"Now I see..."Izzy said. "Then maybe the other Digimon just don't have enough strength to fight!"Matt cried. "Agumon! Looks like it's just you and me now!"Tai cried. "Same with us Nekomon!"Azukia cried.
"Then give us a diversion!"Nekomon hissed to them. Then, Tai and Azukia started running around to confuse Shellmon. "Hey Shellmon, ugly, over here!"Tai cried. "Yeah ugly!"Azukia cried, stretching her eyelid out at him.
"No don't!"Sora cried to them. Then, Agumon and Nekomon hit him from the other side. "This'll work!"Tai cried, picking up a bar from one of the destroyed phone booths. "Yeah!"Azukia said, picking up another one.
"How do ya-like-that?"Tai stuttured as they repeatedly hit Shellmon. Then, Shellmon lifted them up high in the air and started squeezing them. "AHHHHH!!!!"Azukia screamed, showing her fear of hights. "Hold on Tai!"Agumon cried as he started running over to them.
"Were coming Azukia!"Nekomon cried, following right behind Agumon. Then, Shellmon grabbed the two of them with one of his paws and hit the others with an extra strong water shot. "Watch out! He's gonna get everyone! And there's nothing we can do!"Tai cried as Shellmon squeezed him harder. "AHHHHHH!!!!!"Tai screamed.
"TAI! No, he can't hurt everyone!"Azukia screamed as Shellmon squeezed her harder as well. "AHHHHHHH!!!"Azukia screamed. "Digivolve!"Agumon and Nekomon cried as they started glowing in white hot light. "What's going on?!?"Tai cried.
"Their Digivolving again!"Azukia cried. "Wuah!"Everyone else cried as the light started blinding them. "Agumon Digivolve to...Greymon!"
"Nekomon Digivolve to...Starmon!"
Then, as they Digivolved again they grew so much they knocked Shellmon backwards and he flung Tai and Azukia. "AHHHHH!!!"The two screamed as they flew. Then, they landed on the ground. When they got good looks at their newly Digivolved Digimon they saw Agumon had Digivolved into a bigger, stronger orange dinosaur with blue stripes on his legs and a brown skull over his face and Nekomon had Digivolved into a half human half cat with cat paws and ears and was wearing a light blue dress, had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a silver mask over her face with her ears, eyes, and mouth showing through it.
"Wow, he did it again now he's Greymon!"Tai cried in wonder and amazement. "And she's Starmon!"Azukia cried in equal wonder and amazment. Then, Greymon and Starmon started attacking Shellmon. "Now your geting him go Greymon!"Tai cried.
"You rule Starmon!"Azukia cried, jumping up and down. Shellmon then shot water at the two Digimon and they dodged it and Greymon shot a fireball at him. Then, Greymon threw Shellmon into the air. "Diginova Blast!"Greymon cried, shooting an extra big fireball at him.
"Heart of the Cosmos!"Starmon cried as a star started spinning at super high speeds in her outstrechted hands as she looked at the other Digimon. "Three of you need to transfer some of your energy to me!"She cried to them. "Ok!"Patamon, Gabumon, and Biyomon said, transferring some of their energy into the atack causing the star to start spinning faster as orange, pink, and blue energy collected around it and she flung it at Shellmon causing him to go flying. "Wow..."Tai and Azukia said, their eyes wide with shock as they watched Shellmon fall into the ocean far away.
Then, the two Dedigivolved and ended up on the ground. "What? Agumon!"Tai cried, running over to him. "Nekomon!"Azukia cried, running over to her. "Are you alright? You poor little guy Agumon!"Tai cried.
"Tai! Tai! Do you have anything to eat?"Agumon asked, showing he was alright. "Heheh."Tai laughed, glad his friend was okay then looking over at Azukia who was squeezing Nekomon in a bone-crushing hug. 'I'M SO GLAD YOUR ALRIGHT NEKOMON!"Azukia cried happily. "Azukia, can't breath!"Nekomon wheezed.
"Oops, sorry."Azukia replied, laying her down in her lap. "Hello? Come on I know your there! Operator! Operator!"Joe cried into the last surviving telephone booth phone. "There's really no reason to stay here now!"Tai said. "Who's going to break the news to Joe?"Matt asked, looking over at him.
"Not me!"Azukia cried as they all looked a couple of inches away where the Digimon were stuffing their faces. "If you want more just say so!"Sora said, smiling brightly. "Shellmon wasn't destroyed he's just temporarily removed! We should pack up and leave before he decideds to come back for round 2!"Izzy said. "I second that!"Azukia cried, anxious to get away from the big sea worm thing.
"Good idea!"Matt said. "In that case we should go right back to the forest because if anybody's looknig for us that's the first place they'll go!"Joe said, walking up. "Joe I said this before, we fell off a cliff and floated down a river to get here so getting back there's a really big job!"Sora said, standing up. "And we could run into Kuwagamon!"Matt said.
"Now listen, logically speaking if there are telephones here then there must be poeple to use them! So I think it makes good sense to try and FIND those people!"Izzy suggested. "That makes sense!"Joe said. "It ceritanly does!"Sora said. "Um hmm, then let's all get going!"Tai said.
"YEAH!"Azukia cried, puching a fist into the air. "Anywhere you wanna go I'll go Tai just pick the direction!"Agumon said. "Same here!"Nekomon said. "Then let's get outta this place!"Tai said as they all started walking away from the beach.
"And let the monsters beware!"Matt said. "You got that right, cause were fighters and we stick together!"Azukia said. "Um hmm! Well, my plan is to avoid all monsters! Yep, that's my plan!"Joe said. "Ok, here we go!"tai said as they stepped off into the forest.
"DIGIMON!"They all cried.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on May 1, 2008, 12:03:55 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisSweet!
Nicely written chapter, and thank you for mentioning Emi.

By the by, isn't there already a digimon named Starmon...you know...that cowboy...shaped like a star?
*can't remember*

sailoraqua13 on May 1, 2008, 12:35:41 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Your welcome! ^^ She'll actually show up in chapter three! ^^ And yes I'm aware of that, but I try to make everyone see the difference and it's worked so far! ^^

setokaibaslittlesis on May 1, 2008, 12:37:20 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisOh, that's okay. I wasn't meaning you needed to change it, I was just trying to remember.
And coolio. =D
Well, Straw is headed to bed now. Last TAKS of her entire life tomorrow!

sailoraqua13 on May 1, 2008, 1:07:50 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Good luck! ^^

setokaibaslittlesis on April 30, 2008, 10:40:17 PM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisD=
I don't have enough time to read it! I have to get to school for TAKS!
Thank you for finally updating!
Straw shall read it when she gets home!

sailoraqua13 on April 30, 2008, 11:06:13 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok! ^^ Talk to ya after school! ^^

sailoraqua13 on April 30, 2008, 1:04:50 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13There it is finally people: CHAPPIE 2 IS UP! ^^ CHappie three I'm already in the process of getting done! ^^