Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Garurmon the Blue Wolf and A Friend Appears!

This is a Digimon story with my oc Azukia and my fanmade Digimon. I will make this a series following all the seasons so look forward to it! ^^

Chapter 3 - Garurmon the Blue Wolf and A Friend Appears!

Chapter 3 - Garurmon the Blue Wolf and A Friend Appears!
Tai:We've almost searched the whole island, and we still haven't found any people! Just some monsters with attitude, but they couldn't handle our Digimon friends who can turn into these awsome fighters! Like when Agumon transformed into Greymon, and kicked Shellmon to the curb! It was so cool!
Azukia-Also when Nekomon changed into Starmon and helped! Totally awsome!
"Yo Agumon."Tai said as Agumon walked forward. "What's up Tai?"Agumon asked. "I like it when your Greymon. No offense but why don't you just stay that way?"Tai asked. "Yeah, no offense Nekomon but your a lot prettier when your Starmon so why not just stay like that?"Azukia asked her partner. "We can't, but even superheros need a rest!"Agumon stated. "Yeah yeah!"Nekomon agreed. "Wuahhh!"Tai and Azukia cried at the remark, almost falling off the cliff they were standing on causing everyone to break out laughing.
"Huh?!?!?"Everyone cried, turning to see a dinosaur-like Digimon crashign through rocks. "Who's that Digimon?"Izzy asked, looking at it with a slightly confused look on his face. "It's a Monochromon, but don't worry about him he's a laid-back Digimon."Tentomon explained. "Roooarrr!"The Monochromon screamed. "Although it is wise to be a bit cautious with the Monochromon, they do tend to get a bit miffed when their hungry."Tentomon finished explaining. "Then he must be starving because he looks really mad!"Tai said nervously. "Yeah, and it's scary!"Azukia cried, hooking onto Tai's arm unnoyiced by him. "I think he wants to eat us!"Mimi almost screamed.
"Ahhhh!"Everyone screamed as the Monochromon turned on them and another one came up behind them. "There's two of them! Were caught between a rock and two sets of teeth!"Matt cried. "Ahhhhh!"Everyone screamed again, dashing behind the rocks as the two Monochromon started fighting each other. "Something must have set those Monochromon off!"Tai said. "Yeah, but what would that be?"Azukia questioned. "Their fighting over territory!"Tentomon answered for them. "They can just have it then!"Palmon said, starting to run off.
"Hey!"Mimi cried, chasing after her. "Don't leave without me!"Mimi cried to Palmon as Sora, Biyomon, Izzy, and Tentomon began pursuing. Then, the ones still behind began following them as the Monochromon continued on in their dispute. "They definately don't need us hanging around!"Tai said. "Wuah!"TK cried, tripping. "TK, come on!"Matt said. "Hurry up guys!"Tai cried over his shoulder. "Ok, we're coming!"TK replied, getting up and running over to Azukia, clasping her hand as they continued running with the battling Monochromon getting farther and farther away from them as they went.
Once they were far enough away, they slowed down. "I don't walk this much unless I'm at a mall, and as you can see were nowhere near one!"Mimi complained, leaning her head on a tree. "Mimi, stop whining!"Tai scolded. "Yeah, if we wanna stay safe we gotta keep moving!"Azukia finished for Tai, glaring at the girl. "No, my feet hurt!"Mimi shot back. "Maybe if you take off your boots and socks you'll feel better Mimi, it's much more pratical I think!"Agumon suggested.
"I'm not walking on dirt in my bare feet!"Mimi exclaimed, disqusted. "I love the feel of dirt under my feet especially between my toes!"Palmon said with glee, a happy smile spread across her face. "Gross!"Mimi cried. "Um..."Palmon started, but not finishing her sentance. "It appears we may be losing our light source."Izzy said, looking at the sky. "What a weird sunset..."Sora said. "This whole island is weird and who knows what'll come out at night!"Izzy replied.
"Wait, I detect water!"Tentomon suddenly exclaimed, flying past the two kids into the air. "Uhhhhh?!?!?"Sora and Izzy cried, shocked by the sudden outburst. "Wait here while I check it out!"Tentomon said, spoting a large body of water. "Yes, as usual I'm right! There's a lake with fresh clean water and a variety of tasty fish a perfect campsite!"Tentomon said, proud of himself. "Maybe I can finally soak my poor achy feet!"Mimi said. "Yeah, we get to swim!:Gomamon said, starting to bounce off but Joe grabbing his tail. "Gomamon, you better wait and make sure it's safe first!"Joe cried.
"That's why I think we should keep walking and stop all the complaining!"Matt said, looking ticked. "Everyone's hungry we have to find some food!"Tai cried. "Back is a good plan I like that plan a lot!"Joe suggested. "It should be a safe to rest here for the night!"Biyomon intergected happily. "Yeah I love camping outside!"Sora said. "Me too!"Azukia said as the two girls nodded in agreement happily. "If I won't walk in dirt what makes you think I'll sleep in it?!?"Mimi exclaimed. "Mimi, you see a hotel here?"Tai asked, being completely sarcastic. "Huh?"Mimi cried. "Woh..."Tai said in awe as they came upon a single streetcar.
"What's that?!?"Tai cried. "It looks like a trolley car."TK said. "That's odd, the lights just came on!"Izzy said. "Well maybe there are some real people in there!"Sora said. "Did you say real people?"A mysterious female voice said as a girl who looked like TK with a red lion-like Digimon walking beside her came up, skipping happily.
"Emi?!?!? How did you get here?!?"Matt cried. "Big brother!"Emi cried happily, running into his arms as he, Emi and TK embraced each other happily. "Hey Emi-chan!"Azukia cried, happy to see her other friend. "Azukia-chan!"Emi cried, breaking free of her brothers and hugging Azukia then pulling a red bag off her shoulder and handing it to her. "Here's your bag!"She said, smiling as Azukia smiled back and took it. "Thank you Emi!"Azukia replied, swinging it onto her shoulder as they all looked at the streetcar.
"Let's check it out!"Tai cried, genuinley curious about it. "YEAH!"Azukia and Emi cried together as the all started dashing to it. "Maybe it can take us back home in air-conditioned comfort!Mimi cried as they all followed the three. "Mimi, wait up!"Joe cried as they all got into the trolley to find it completely empty. "Bummer it's empty!"Tai said. "Totally empty!"Sora agreed. "No trolley car is this clean!"Izzy observed. "Oh goody these cushions are comfy!"Mimi said, hopping up and down on one. "Something's wrong:remember those weird phone booths we saw at the beach? Something just as freaky could happen here!"Tai exclaimed.
"Yeah, like this suddenly moving all by itself!"Joe said fearfully. "Possibly, but then again maybe that's how we'll get home!"Tai replied. "So we have nothing left to lose by staying here!"Sora stated. "Uh, can we eat now?"Tentomon asked shyly. "That's right, I forgot!"Tai cried. Then, we see Gomamon splashing and playign around in the water. "Gomamon stop playing in the water! I can't catch any fish if you keep warning them away!"Izzy cried.
"Yum yum, you can't get too many berries down the hatch!"Tentomon said, quickly swallowing some berries. "Tha treminds me Kia, you said you have supplies in your bag let's see them!"Tai said. "Let's see...oil and matches for campfires, pop-up tents, a compass, some cooking tools, food, soap, and extra clothes!"Azukia said, smiling proudly. "How do you fit all that into that little bag?!?!?"Emi cried. "I don't know, I'm curious myself!"Azukia replied, smiling nervously as Emi collapsed. "Poof!"Patamon cried, shooting a Boom Bubble at a fruit causing it to fall and get stuck on Gabumon's horn. "Oh!"Gabumon cried, grabbign his head when it hit.
"Heheheh, you better watch that killer thrust of yours Patamon!"Biyomon said, flying past and starting to try and pull a fruit off the same tree and we see Mimi about to eat a mushroom. "Those are bad mushrooms you shouldn't pick them! They'll make you sick!"Palmon cried, stoppign her. "Oh! I'd be a big mess without you Palmon! Your the best!"Mimi cried. "I accept that!"Palmon replied, smiling and raising herself up by her vines. "Were all set to cook dinner, now all we need is the grub!"Matt said.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on April 13, 2009, 10:51:52 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Okay, this still isn't done, I know, but it's still an update and I'll finish tomorrow after school if I can! So there ya go Straw-chan, the update you've waited so long for! ^U^

StrawChan on January 20, 2009, 10:30:15 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanDude, this isn't an update...

sailoraqua13 on January 20, 2009, 11:11:55 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I know, I was just fixing a couple of things that needed to be fixed! ^^U Like I said, update probably tomorrow! ^U^

StrawChan on January 21, 2009, 4:27:26 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanSuuuuuureee...