Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prolouge-Ten Years Later...

ten years after Kaili and her friends defeated the Cyclonians.Kaili married Ryou and had a daughter.Now,a new Cyclonian threat is arising,and she must become-Mew Grape!
All my friends who have ocs in the original story,you need to create their kids.

Chapter 0 - Prolouge-Ten Years Later...

Chapter 0 - Prolouge-Ten Years Later...
"Come on Sari, dinner's ready!"Kaili, now 25, called to her daughter. "Coming Mom!"A girl's voice called as Sari ran in. She looked like her mother in the face, with bright green eyes like her, but her father's hair light blonde hair cut to her shoulders. "Is Dad going to be late to dinner again?"Sari asked, sitting down at her seat at the table then looking to her left at Ryou's empty seat.
Now that the government recruited him to work on stuff to keep the Mew mew's and other things needed thriving, he was busier than ever. She was just thankful the Mew DNA had faded out of her Mom and the others. Now they were normal. "Yes Sari, he is. He said to tell you he was sorry though."Kaili replied, looking out the window and down the road at the old cafe that was now Ryou's lab. How she missed the old days when she would go into the cafe, uniform in arm, to meet Mint, Zakuro and the others.
Now that they were normal again, the only ones she really saw anymore were Mint and Ichigo. Lettuce was busy running the library with Keiichiro, Zakuro and Pai were busy with her travels, and Pudding and Taruto were traveling with their new show. She missed them terribly. So she and Sari began eating in silence.
On the Cyclonian world...
We see three young Cyclonian girls, one with pink hair and gold eyes, one with blue hair and grey eyes, and the final one with orange hair and orange eyes, chasing each other and laughing. "You can't catch us Analanda!"The pink and blue-haired ones called to the other girl. "Rosana, Azura, get back here!"Analanda called to the other two as they ran into a cave.
"Woh...where are we?"Azura asked. "I...don't know, we've explored every cave around here, and I don't remember this one..."Rosana, the pink-haired one, replied in awe, looking at all the glowing blue crystals as they started moving farther and farther back into the cave.
Then, they came to the back of the cave where a giant blue crystal was. "What...is it?"Analanda asked, touching it as it shot blue light everywhere, bringing the three girls to their knees as it began eminating a male voice. "You girls, would you enjoy a life of adventure?"It asked. "Y-Yes, that's what we've always dreamed of!"Rosana replied with joy. "If you help me with my mission, you can achieve that. Just touch these three crystals and it will begin."The voice continued as three crystals that matched the colors of their hair appeared before them.
"What do you think guys?"Rosana asked as her two friends nodded with encouragement. "Very well, what may we call you?"Rosana asked as they grabbed the crystal that turned into two daggers, a decorative dancing fan, and a strange yo-yo. "Just call me...Deep Blue."It said.
It's beginning again...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment