Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ITS PARTY TIME!

When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!

Chapter 2 - ITS PARTY TIME!

Chapter 2 - ITS PARTY TIME!
Ok, this is my second chapter, so be prepaired for: ACTION, COMEDY, ROMANCE... and misspelled words!! lol! Once again, I don't own Naruto.... >_<

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Sasuke layed still, his back up against the wall next to the window. He was trembling in fear, hoping and wishing that the man did not arrive. Sakura still layed there, on Sasuke's bed, still unconsious. Sasuke waited there the whole night, but no one came. He gave a sigh of relief, and got up, with his body aching from sitting there the whole night. He walked over to Sakura, and gave her a good shake, but she didn't wake up. "Tsk!" He moaned, and walked out of the room. One minute later, he came back in with a glass of water, throwing it on Sakura. "Eeek!" She screams at how cold it is. "Whats the big idea-WAIT! What happened last night? Whats going on?" She got up, walking to Sasuke. He only turned his head and started walking twards the door. Sakura glared at him, and swiftly jumped infront of him, with her arms out wide, showing that she would not let him pass. "Ok, I'll tell you!" He groaned. Sakura put her arms down are prepaired to listen. "After I defeated my brother, I left Orochimaru, but he wouldn't let me go without a fight.." "So then what happened?" Sakura asked, on the edge of her toes. ".....I killed him!" Sakura gasped. "Then, Kabuto went after me, so we fought in the middle of the forest, and then....he turned into some type of creature, even more scarier than Garra's demond form. He could have killed me if I didn't run..." Sasuke clenched his fists at his sides and grunted again. "So, who is the guy we just ran into?" She asked, somewhat afraid to know the answer. "That....That was Kabuto!" Sakura sighed and sat on the bed. "So, what do we do?" "Nothing! He only comes out at night, its daytime, so we are safe..for now!"


They both seperated, Sakura to her house, and Sasuke stayed at home.


*back at Sakura's house*
Sakura got out of the shower, and tightly put her towl on, and started to dry her hair. "Sakura...?" Her mom's voice was heard through the hall. "What mom?" Sakura said in annoyance. " Your going to be late for Naruto's party!" Sakura gasped. "Crap, how could I forget!!!" She cursed to herself. Everyone at there level was going, but Sakura still didn't feel like going. Naruto would have stupid games like, "Pin the tail on the donkey". Sakura giggled at that last statment. "OH." She thought, "maby we can go tee-pee someones house!" She had an outburst of laughter. doub it, Naruto isn't cool enough for something as fun as that.


*Sasuke's house*
Sasuke got dressed in his usual, blue shirt with the Uchiha sign on the back, and his tan pants. He threw away that crap that Orochimaru made him wear, that make him look like a samurai. He really didn't want to go either, but felt it was the right thing to do. Just as long as he avoided the crowd, maby sit on the roof. "Why is Naruto having a party? There is no special occation?" He thought to himself. He sighed, and walked out of the house, looking at the sky, wishing that it wouldn't get dark out, but knew there was no way to stop it.



At the party, it was packed! Sakura just got in the door, and barly made it through the crowd. But accidentally bumping into someone. "Sorry." Sakura said, and looked up to notice it was Ino. "Well, if it isn't Billboard-brow!!" She said in a mean tone. Sakura frowned. "Just kidding!!" Ino smiled. "HI Sakura!!!" A voice came from the pack of partiers. Sakura turned to see Naruto. "Hey, glad you made it!" He said, and pointed down the hall. "Refreshments are down the hall, and at exaclty 7:00pm, I want you in my room. I have invited a few others to be in there, and no one else. This is just for my cirle of friends. Don't forget it!" Naruto smiled! Sakura smiled back, and sat on a nearby chair. She didn't really like to be in the same room as a bunch of people because it gave her headaches. She heard the doorbell ring, just barly because of the extreamly loud music. She knew no one else was going to answer it, so she got up, and walked over and opened the door. "Sasuke?" Sakura said happily. "I didn't think you would come!" She smiled. "Well, there was nothing else to do." He said, and walked into the crowd. Sakura tryed to follow him, but he dissapeared.

For sometime, Sakura didn't really do much, just either sat, or talked with Ino, Hinata, or Kiba, because they were the closed to her, and she didn't want to walk around. She looked at the clock, and seen it was 6:55. Sakura gasped, and ran to Naruto's room, wondering what he wanted her and the rest to do. She walked in, and seen: Ino, Hinata, Kiba, Neji, Naruto (of course) and...Sasuke! They were all either sitting of the floor, or on the bed, or anywhere really. "hello!" Sakura waved and sat on the floor. "Naruto, what are we here for. I'm missing a really good party downstairs!" Kiba growled. He didn't bring his dog, because he doesn't do good with crouds. Naruto got up and said, "Ok! We're all here..good! Now, everyone get in a circle!" Everyone sighed. "I knew this was going to be a waist of time!" Neji said, but still sat in a cirle. Naruto stood in the cirle, and had something in his pocket. "Are you ready?" He asked everyone. No one answered. He grunted and put the object in the middle of the ring. "does anyone know what we are doing NOW!?" he laughed. "Spin the bottle!" Ino yelled in excitement. She knew this could be her chance with Sasuke. Sakura and Sasuke both sighed.


Naruto sat down around the circle, and spun the green bottle around. As it was spinning, Neji yelled out, “One of us gets to pick how long you have to kiss too!” “Fine!” Naruto said. Then everyone held their breath, wishing NOT to kiss Naruto. It slowly came to a halt and landed on... Hinata! Her face got beat red, and started to say things, only she could hear. “OK! Ten seconds!“ Ino yelled! Naruto laughed, and crawled on his knees next to Hinata. She stopped figiting, and took a deep breath. Naruto moved in, and they kissed. Not a big one, but a little peck. Hinata almost fell backwards, but found the streangth to say up..barly.


The next spin was Neji. He grasped the bottle, and spin it forcefully. Everyone thought that it would never stop spinning. It started to slow, and "was" slowly stopping on Kiba. "Ahhh!" He screams. Little does he know, the second he screamed, it was so forceful, it gave the bottle en extra boost, stopping on Ino. "Phew!" Kiba let out in a sigh of relief. Ino was a little dissapointed that she didn't get to kiss Sasuke, but she had another chance, and as long as she didn't have to kiss Naruto, she was fine. "I say they kiss for twenty seconds!" Kiba laughted! Neji and Ino were already sitting next to eachother, they leaned in, and kissed. They didn't make it a passionate kiss, but they had to run the time out, so Ino just put her hands on his head, stroaking his long, jet black hair. They broke the kiss and stepped back. Neji enjoyed it, everyone could tell.


Next was Kiba, he spun it lightly, hoping it would land on Ino or Sakura, just because Hinata was a little shy at times and gave him the creaps. It came to a stop...."AHHHH!!!" Kiba yelled! It had stoped on......Naruto! "Thats just nasty!" Naruto screams. "Haha! You have to do it!" Ino screams. "How about I kiss his feet, I bet they smell better than his mut face!" Naruto grumbled. "Well, I guess, but only because two guys kissing is not right!" Ino said while at the same time laughing. Kiba laughted and took off his shoe and sock. Everyone in the room gasped and held their nose at the stench of the smell. Naruto almost fainted, but leaned in, and puckered his lips. Everyone held their breath, waiting until he kissed it, to laugh. Naruto was inches from Kiba's foot, then all of a sudden, Kiba shoved his foot, right in Naruto's face, you could say that it sort of looked like Naruto was making out with Kiba's foot....haha! "Kiba you piece of Sh-" "NARUTO!" Sakura yelled, stopping him from cursing. He sat back down, and crossed his arms in annoyance.

Then it came to Sasuke's turn. "Humph!" He said, knowing it was a waist of time. But he amazingly spun it. Ino held her breath, and the guys in the room were all hoping for it to NOT land on them (NASTY IF YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING). It started to slow down, and finnaly came to a stop........"Sakura?" Ino yelled! Sasuke squinted his eyes, and Sakura was speechless. "Haha!! I say they kiss for at least a minute!" Kiba yelled in amusment. "NO WAY!" Sasuke screeched! "What? Are you ...CHICKEN!?!?" Kiba laughed and started making cluking sounds. Sasuke was getting annoyed. Finnaly, he slammed his hand on the ground, ceasing their laughter. He got halfway up, and lunged at Sakura. They both fell back, Sakura on the floor, and Sasuke ontop of her. Sakura leaned in, and Sasuke filled the gap between them. So pashionatly, they kissed, Sasuke was...enjoying it! He had never kissed a girl before on the lips. It was so exciting for him. So he deepened the kiss, his tounge wanting to gain entrance, which Sakura granted. A little kiss ended up as a make-out, both of them rolling from side to side. Sakura's arms around his neck, and Sasuke's hands on her hips.


"Eh-Hem!" Naruto laughed. "EH-HEM!!!" He said louder, snapping the two out of their trance. All the guys are laughing and Ino left, she couldn't bare to watch this. "HAHA! I said ONE minute, not FIVE!" Naruto was rolling on the ground laughing! Sasuke and Sakura both looked at eachother and blushed. "Huh? Where are you guys going?" Naruto asked as he watched Sakura grab Sasuke by the wrist and run out of the room.

"This means nothing!" Sasuke said as the stand alone in the hall. "I know! Its just that.." Sakura said with a worried look on her face. "What? What is it?" He said. ".....Its nightime..." Sakura said, and Sasuke gasped. "We have to get out of here before he comes!" Sakura said. "What do you mean WE" Sasuke snapped. "I can't leave you alone to fight him. I know i'm not that strong, but I can still heal you!" She said, determinly. "*Sigh* fine..Come on!" He yelled, and dragged Sakura out of the house. Thank goodness that Sasuke's house was right next to Naruto's.


They both went in the house, and proceded to turn off the lights and close the curtens. Sasuke sat near the window, hiding from being able to be seen, while Sakura sat on the other side of it. It was quite, not a peep. As much as this was very dangerous, Sasuke couldn't get his mind off of the kiss? Why was he thinking of such things. He never felt any connections with Sakura before, why now, especially now! "S-Sakura?" He whispered. She turned her head and said, "Yes?" "When...When we kissed,....I ... I felt...OH NEVER MIND!" And he turned his head the other way. Then, he felt a warm hand touch his face, and gently forced him to face her. "Sasuke, I don't know if you feel the same, but that kiss made me realize..I really DO love you!" She said, blushing. Sasuke Opened his mouth to say something, when he seen .... blood! Sakura...was hit! Sasuke jumped up, and looked at Sakura's body, he took her paulse quickly, she was still alive, but not by much. Sasuke's blood-red sharingan burst from his tearing eyes, and turned just to gasp in horror!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Uh oh! A cliffie! What will my readers do? WAIT! *te he* I'm so mean. But don't worry, it won't be long before I start another chappie! Ta ta for now!

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xEmotional on August 11, 2007, 5:48:20 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalomg omg omg omg omg omg ! -favorites- this is soooo good !

hornetthehedgehog on June 18, 2007, 5:46:42 AM

hornetthehedgehog on
hornetthehedgehogwow u realy no how to right a story

vesblondie on June 10, 2007, 1:06:53 PM

vesblondie on
vesblondieXD Hahaha naruto had to kiss Kiba's foot XDDDD Awwwww Sasuke ^///^ That's, too cute!

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 10:10:31 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Cute^^

TheGuru on May 28, 2007, 12:04:12 AM

TheGuru on
TheGuruYou must've meant in paragraph 4, "Billboard head", or "Billboard forehead", you were thinkin' about Rock Lee's Naruto-given nickname, "Bushy brow".

Saphirewolf on May 15, 2007, 1:31:35 AM

Saphirewolf on
Saphirewolfomg so GOOD MUST READ MORE XD
favs

pizza24 on April 11, 2007, 3:50:59 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24this rocks im on to the next chapter^^

Silver_Moon on February 28, 2007, 10:57:15 AM

Silver_Moon on
Silver_MoonMooooooreee..... :D

kagome99 on February 28, 2007, 4:25:30 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99What happened!?You tell me what happened!Or ELSE!Got it!?Good.Oh by the way,I love it so far!Please write more!If you do,I'll give you a cookie!Do you want the cookie,WELL ADD MORE TO THE STORY!*favs*


(If you haven't already noticed,I'm hyper right now.So,I'm sorry for any rudeness!)

sasukeXsakuraforever on February 28, 2007, 4:31:10 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverGee, Thanx! I'm glad you like it so far, sorry about the misspellings......Don't worrry, I'll have another chappie posted soon. (I would have it now, but school and homework is such a drag!) Should be done March 2. If not, tell me and I will work on it right away! ^_^

abitofdrama on February 26, 2007, 11:51:05 AM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaAHH What's going to happen?! Also during the whole "none of the guys wanting the bottle to point at them when Sasuke spun it" all I could think about was Naruto and Sasuke kissing that one time. HAHAHA! I couldn't stop laughing. Even though I think you shouldv'e mixed it up a little (like have Ino and Neji kiss that would have been funny as heck) Still can't wait for the next chappie!

sasukeXsakuraforever on February 27, 2007, 4:12:41 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverThanx! Oh, and I edited the story, I took your advice and put the part with Ino and Neji! I hope you like it still! ^_^