Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - we meet again

a sequel to my sasusaku one shot "promise of a lifetime" read that to understand the story a little better! :3

Chapter 1 - we meet again

Chapter 1 - we meet again
(AN: I do NOT own naruto and I never will *sobs* as sad as it is I never will T_T) comment plz!!!!!!!!
________________________________________________________________________________

the past's future


It’s been nearly 10 years since he said that… well since WE said that pinky promise. I’m Haruno Sakura , I’m a normal 17 year old girl. I just moved back to Konoha from the Sunagakure village, and now I’m going to go konoha high as a senior. I look in the mirror and noticed I didn’t have my necklace and looked all over the place

“oh no I can’t lose it now! It’s my good luck charm” she looked all over her room and found it put it on and then she remembered when she got it. Hn, Now that I look back at the good old times I realized how much easier it was back then I had him as a friend we were inseparable, that is until he had to leave.


*flash back*

Sakura was walking in the park and didn’t pay any attention to were she was going and before she knew it BAM! Sakura wasn’t the only one not paying attention, her jade eyes meet ebony eyes it was him.

“oh I’m sorry about that-” Sakura was cut off by the boy

“Sakura I need to tell you something” he said

The boy grabbed Sakura by her wrist and dragged her right by the pond were there was a cherry blossom tree, a couple blossoms fell carefree from the tree. Sakura looked at him and she looked at the scenery it was absolutely breath taking. But then, after remembering that he brought her here she turned to him and looked at him, and he looked back.

“you wanted to talk to me?” Sakura asked

“Sakura…. I-I…” he started

“yes?” she asked

“I’m moving” he said really upset, the truth was that he didn’t want to leave his best friend. He turned away not wanting to see her reaction

“what?” she yelped, she felt tears start to rise from her eyes but tried to force them back she knew he didn’t like it when she cried. But she couldn’t help it he was the only real friend she had other then Ino, the tears were forcing themselves out no matter how hard she tried to hold them back.

“w-why are you l-leaving” she asked stuttering a little bit from crying she bit her lip waiting for his reply.

“….. well we have to, my parents company is getting bigger and we need to move to different places… I really don’t want to go. I want to stay here with you and everyone else..” he said he turned to see sakura crying with eyes closed. She quickly felt somebody embrace her and she knew who it was, she returned the hug back.

“I-I… I just don’t get why do you have to leave now…. I’m happy for you b-but” she said her voice started to fade

“Sakura…. Don’t cry. I don’t like it when you cry you know that” he said in a gentle voice she broke apart from there hug and just sat down right against the Sakura tree. He went to her side and then grabbed a handkerchief and wiped her shed tears that were rolling down her cheeks from her jade eyes.

“Sakura I also want to give you something” he said

“huh? W-What are you-” she said getting cut off

“close your eyes” he said sincerely. She listened and closed her eyes because she trusted him.

“you can open your eyes now” he said, Sakura opened her eyes and saw that it was a golden locket with her name engraved on the front, on the inside there was two picture one on each side of the both of them. She smiled and cried a little bit more.

“look at the back of you locket Sakura” he said to her. She looked at him with soft teary eyes then looked at the locket and turned it around to read the back “Sakura I will never forget you, you’ll always be with me” as she finished reading this she looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back. Her grabbed the necklace from her hand and he put it on Sakura and clipped the necklace on.

“I have the exact same locket with my name on it, so we’ll always be together, and the best part is that they are specially made for me and you my brother helped me get them” he said with a smile and walked up to her. She just stood there until he hugged her.

“as long as you wear this I’ll always be with you, and as long as I wear this you‘ll always be with me” he said

Both noticed that It was getting late and he decided to finish what he wanted to do.

“Sakura….we’ll see each other later on… and I can’t wait till then, but for now good-bye” he whispered into her ear while still hugging her. She stepped back and she looked away wiping her tears and turned her head to face him.

“good-bye at least until we meet again, don’t forget me” she said

“I won’t and don’t forget me either” he said with a small smile

Both walked there separate ways

I never will forget you…. You’ll always be in my heart…. Sasuke-kun

*end flash back*

“Hn, who would’ve ever guessed that I’d be moving shortly after you did” sakura said while staring up at her ceiling with a kind of sad face, but she would always remember the good times that happened between them and that always made her smile.

“SAKURA COME DOWN AND EAT” Mrs. Haruno yelled

“HAI” she yelled back

Sakura quickly grabbed her backpack with a swift swoop and went down the stairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Down stairs*

“So Sakura how do you feel? Going to high school as a senior!” her mother asked happily

“Well I’m excited of course, and now that I’m going to be a senior things are going to change because next year I’m going to collage” she said in a rather pleased tone

“hmmmmmmm now don’t get to far ahead of yourself you still need to finish high school may I remind you that” Mr. Haruno said

“come-on dad I know that but this year is going to go by *snaps fingers* just like that” she said with a smile on her lips. Sakura’s dad started crying (AN/ you know the kind of crying naruto does when sakura hits him in the head yeah that kind). Sakura just looked at her dad and sweat dropped *dingdong*

Sakura already knew who it was and ran to the door with her backpack.

“Bye mom Bye dad!” Sakura yelled, she opened the door and saw Ino in front of her smiling her blonde hair was in a pony tail and was wearing a white shirt with jean Capri’s and white k-swiss. Sakura had a black tank top, a jean skirt that stopped just above her knees, black Eckō's, and her pink hair was in a messy bun which just put the perfect touch to her outfit. Sakura and Ino started walking because she doesn’t live too far away so there in walking distance. Ino saw some other people that were ahead of them and greeted them, Sakura on the other hand couldn’t recall who they were.

“HEY! HINATA, TENTEN” Ino shouted, both the girls turned around to say hello when they saw who was by her, they remembered that the only person with pink they ever meet was…

“Hi Ino, Hi Sakura-chan! Long time no see” Tenten said in a loud voice

“H-hi Ino-chan hi Sakura-chan” Hinata said shyly

They both waited for the two of them to catch up with them. Sakura finally remembered who they were now. Tenten was wearing a blue striped tube top but with a tank top underneath, jean shorts, and blue sandals with her brown hair down. Hinata was wearing a white shirt just like Ino but her’s was a brighter white, tan Capri’s, white k-swiss, and her long black/blue hair in a pony tail. They all went to school together as they catched up with each other and talked about what they did during the summer. They finally arrived across the school all they needed to do was cross the road.

“wow our last year here and were off to collage isn’t that great!” Ino exclaimed

“YES! Finally were almost done with this hell hole!” Tenten exclaimed

“yeah I can’t wait till the end of the year” Hinata said happily

“…… yeah great our last year….” Sakura said trying to be happy yet somehow she wasn’t she just re-meet them and now that she thinks about it, they are going to go there separate ways after high school.

They all walked up to the road looked to see if cars were coming they looked and saw no cars so they crossed well except Sakura she dropped her backpack on the floor by accident, she quickly grabbed it looked to see if there were any cars and crossed, unfortunately one car turned the corner, and sakura didn’t see and they didn’t see Sakura. She suddenly turns her head to see where the girls went and saw the car that was latterly 3 feet away she quickly jumped out of the way. Ino, Tenten, and Hinata saw what happened and quickly ran to Sakura. Sakura was really pissed hadn’t they seen her walk?!? The people in the car didn’t notice. So sakura was looking at were the car stopped and she went over there to give her a piece of her mind. She was fuming mad and stomped all the way over Ino, Hinata, and Tenten knew who it was and quickly followed Sakura. The two doors opened,

“hello there you two but DIDN’T YOU NOTICE YOU ALMOST HIT ME?!?!?” Sakura doged

The two got out of the car and heard her talk to them one of them was a blonde with spiky hair and a very clear color of blue eyes with what seemed like whiskers on his face. He was wearing a blue shirt and baggy jeans and black birdman shoes. And the second one was a boy with black sort of spiky hair and ebony eyes he was wearing a black shirt, jeans, and black Jordans and you could see a little bit of a gold chain around his neck (wonder what that is ^^). Naruto and Sasuke looked at front of them to see who was yelling at them. Naruto was just about to apologize until he saw Sasuke’s eyes widen at the girl in front of him.

“….. S-Sakura?” Sasuke said surprised

“yes what’s It to y-..... Sasuke” Sakura said shocked

“huh? Hey Sasuke Teme who is this hot girl?” naruto asked confused as ever he couldn’t recall who it was Sasuke just gave naruto an evil glare, naruto just looked away wondering why he was acting like this.

“well long time no see huh Sasuke?” Sakura said looking into his ebony eyes

“…… yeah a long time” Sasuke said as he got lost looking into her jade eyes


________________________________________________________________________________

*snickers* well not much of a cliff hanger but it’ll have to do for now hope you like because it took me a while what do you think?!?!? comment please!

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ronnie343 on December 29, 2007, 9:30:09 AM

ronnie343 on
ronnie343COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. *favs*

Hachi10120 on October 18, 2007, 8:35:26 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! (and this is coming from a sasuke hater)

Kwazi on September 25, 2007, 8:30:32 PM

Kwazi on
Kwaziits awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the story its great!!!!

gaaralover1 on September 2, 2007, 10:33:45 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1EVIL!!! YOU TELL ME THAT YOU MADE A SEQUAL AND NOW YOU CLIFF HANG ME!!! YOU ARE E-V-I-L EVIL!!!


But great so far..

luckylace222 on September 1, 2007, 11:44:27 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222O_e WHOA!!!! THAT...WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! WOW!!!

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 1, 2007, 6:58:36 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101AWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME^^*gives u 5000000000000000000000000000000 cookies*^^

cloudaeris on September 1, 2007, 2:14:11 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisSoooooooooooooooo cool.^_^