Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the love continues...

Inuyasha gets pricked by a porkylotous!  And his feelings for Kagome double! He finds himself confessing his love for Kagome!

Chapter 2 - the love continues...

Chapter 2 - the love continues...
Inuyasha did come for her, but not when she expected. Kagome felt a light shove on her shoulder, and woke to find Inuyasha looking at her intently. Kagome blushed and sat up. She shimmied out of her sleeping bag and followed Inuyasha to a different clearing.

Kagome, Inuyasha breathed. He leaned down to kiss her but she put her hand over his mouth to stop him.

Can we tell everyone tomorrow, about us? Kagome asked.

Do you want to? Inuyasha whispered.

Yes, she said just as quietly.

Ok then, tomorrow

Then Inuyasha brushed Kagomes hand away and kissed her senseless. A little while later they went back to camp, where Inuyasha made sure Kagome was nice and snug in her sleeping bag.

Im glad he didnt step on my foot this time, thought Kagome as she yawned.

The next morning Kagome was the first up, so she made a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon, fish, and toast. The smell woke up everyone. Right around when everyone was getting second helpings was when Inuyasha spoke up.

*cough cough* Umm, everyone, Inuyasha began. Me and Kagome want to tell you something.

Inuyasha looked at Kagome for some support.

Were together, as a couple, she said.

Everyone was silent. Finally Miroku spoke up.

Well its about time! he said.

Inuyasha and Kagome looked stunned.

Seriously, said Sango, you guys should have gotten together a really long time ago.

You shouldnt be talking Sango, said Shippo, You and Miroku should get together too!

Sango glared at Shippo with laser eyes, while Miroku looked a Sango with love.

You know hes right Sango, maybe we should give it a shot. Miroku said as he slid closer to Sango.

No! Sango yelled.

While they were arguing Inuasha went over to Kagome and sat down next to her.

What do you want to do now? he asked.

What weve been doing these last two nights, she replied.

So Inuyasha kissed her and she kissed back happily. They kissed over and over while Sango and Miroku fought, while Shippo played with Kirara. Not caring about anything else in the world, except each other.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors notes: Ok, I know that was a really really sucky ending but& I cant think of a better one! If you have any ideas or tips, post them in the comment box. That way I can use them in my next story! ;D thanx bunches!

-siesie137

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nekoyasha12 on March 3, 2007, 3:48:22 PM

Nekoyasha12 on
Nekoyasha12I LOVE ur stoires!!!! ^^
And u should continue it but put in a villion in and make him/her do something to Kagome. Kagome is dying and Inuyasha is put through a test to save her. But make the ending on how he saves her shocking yet romantic, if u know what I mean ^w~. But not that way!!! But yeah! ^^; Juat an idea to try and keep the stoire going.
*FAVS STOIRE AND AUTHOR*

flaafo on February 18, 2007, 2:02:51 PM

flaafo on
flaafoXD That so would not happen! Oh, well, it's fanfiction.