Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Argue, make readers laugh, make up, and kiss!

Inuyasha and Kagome argue as usual, and funny stuff happens!  Soooo discriptive!  But a nice ending if I do say so myself ;)
 
 

Chapter 1 - Argue, make readers laugh, make up, and kiss!

Chapter 1 - Argue, make readers laugh, make up, and kiss!
Hello! Okay this is just some random roleplay that I actually thought was good enough to post on the web.

If some of you people dissagree, then forget you.

Anywho, in this Im siesie137, and my friend Carly is krishanani01.

I just copied and pasted this, so if there are any misspellings or screwups, its not my fault!!!! Enjoy.


krishanani01 has logged in

siesie137 has logged in


(I just had to add that I mean come on, on IM it doesnt show it!!!)

krishanani01: Want to Roleplay InuYasha?
siesie137: sure, but first choose what genre you want it to be.
krishanani01: Isn't InuYasha fiction? You mean like comedy, tragedy, romance, and the likes? How bout Romantic comedy...XD
siesie137: ok
siesie137: you start
krishanani01: Why do I always start? You start, but dibs on Inu.
siesie137: ok
siesie137: Kagome was walking toward the campsite when she heard what everyone was talking about. "Should we tell her?
siesie137: wait
siesie137: typo
krishanani01: XD
siesie137: "Should we tell her
siesie137: uhhhggg!
siesie137: typo
siesie137: "Should we tell her?" asked Shippo.
siesie137: ok done.
krishanani01: Thank God.
krishanani01: InuYasha was wandering the woods, a few fifteen meters out from the campsite. "Tell who what?" He yelled out, scrambling up a tree.
siesie137: Everyone but Shippo blushed. "N-nothing Inuyasha just forget we ever said anything." said Miroku. Kagome hid behind a big tree and listened intently. 'What if they're talking about me?' thought Kagome.
krishanani01: Getting pissed off, InuYasha threw a branch at Miroku, barely missing him. "The next one will be bigger and won't miss!" He yelled.
siesie137: Sango stood up and looked Inuyasha in the eye, "We were just discussing if we should tell Kagome to get rid of all of her books, because..." she couldn't finish. Finally Miroku said it, "I sucked her bag, and books into my windtunnel!"
krishanani01: "Is that all? Pfft, why the big secrecy aroung me, then?" InuYasha said, his ears twitching. (But it doesn't matter because I have a cool sword...and dog ears...Watch 'em dance!)
siesie137: "There was a spider on her bag and Miroku freaked out," Sango said. "Before we knew it he was sucking in everything, look!" said Shippo, pointing to the tip of his tail which looked as if someone had pulled some of it out.
krishanani01: "Ooh....A spider....Hey, Miss Muffet, you're probably the bravest one here," InuYasha said, a note of sarcasm in his voice.
siesie137: Hmmp said Kagome revealing where she was hiding. "Here I am and you don't have to explain!" she yelled fury in her voice. "Miroku was just being a sissy like he always is, and Shippo got hurt...agian. I would be able to heal him if someone," she said shoving Miroku, "Had just been a little more careful!" Kagome sat down and grinded her teeth while everyone looked surprized she had the gull to say such a thing.
krishanani01: OoC//It's "Gall" not "Gull"
siesie137: whatever, who cares? (besides you, heh.)
krishanani01: "Twinkletoes, you've done it again," InuYasha said, Taking a tree branch and throwing it at Miroku. It missed again, but hit Shippo. It was only a small branch, however, about the same length as Shippo.
siesie137: " *sigh* Inuyasha will you stop throwing tree branches?" asked Kagome sweetly.
krishanani01: InuYasha grumbled, but agreed to not throw tree branches. Picking up a rock, InuYasha slyly smiled at Miroku. Then frowned. "What's the point?" he sighed, dropping the rock. "It won't kill him, so there's no use to use this rock.
siesie137: "That's better Inuyasha, thankyou!" said Kagome. "Will you please come down I have to ask you something."
krishanani01: InuYasha Clammered down, Sitting on all fours. "What?" he protested, feeling annoyed that he was taking orders from a girl.
siesie137: Kagome leaned in and wispered, "Do you want to see something funny happen to Miroku and Sango?"
siesie137: &
siesie137: Hello?

siesie137: Heeeeeellllllooooo?

siesie137: Are you there?

siesie137: literally five minutes later.

krishanani01: OoC//I Was getting dinner...
siesie137: sheesh, you couldve warned me. (Okay thats the last time Im ever going to say sheesh. It sounds weird.)
krishanani01: &
krishanani01: anyways back to the story.
krishanani01: InuYasha nodded.
siesie137: "Ok then follow me," she whispered again. Then she returned to her normal voice tone. "Umm Miroku, Sango? Me and Inuyasha are going for a walk ok?" they both nodded ok. "All right then," Kagome said as she walked toward the path.
krishanani01: "Oh, goody.....I get my walkie...." InuYasha grumbled, pulling out his sword and using it as a kickstand.
siesie137: "Inuyasha hurry up!" Kagome called. She turned around a bend in the road so she was out of site of the camp.
krishanani01: "FINE!" He yelled, strolling out of site, in the direction of where kagome was.
siesie137: As soon as Inuyasha was in her line of vision she spoke quietly to him. "Ok this is the funny part, quick let me get on your back, and try to get back to the campsite through the trees, unnoticed. ok?" said kagome
krishanani01: "You know how wrong you sounded, don't you?" InuYasha said, hoisting Kagome onto his back and climbing up a tree, jumping from branch to branch untill they could see the campsite.
siesie137: "You have a sick mine Inuyasha, wait look out!" Kagome said as Inuyasha almost stepped on an animal of some sort. "That was close."
krishanani01: "Smart, Kagome, They probaby heard, you," InuYasha said in a harsh whisper.
siesie137: "What was that Miroku?" asked Sango. "Probably a demon," he replied scooting closer to Sango. Sango looked at him coldly. "Ok watch this Inuyasha," wispered Kagome. Kagome took a small pebble from her pocked and threw it at Miroku's head when noone was looking. "Ow!" yelled Miroku standing up.
krishanani01: "And you wouldn't let me do that, because?" InuYasha said, remembering the rock he was about to throw at Miroku.
siesie137: "Just watch," Kagome said quietly. Sango stood up too picking up her boomerang, "What the heck was that?" she said loudly, waking up Kirara. "Oww!" yelled Miroku. "Here let me see," said Sango placing her boomerange carefully on the ground. Miroku removed his hand slowly to reveal a big gash. "It looks like it hurts," commented Sango. "Mabie that's because it DOES!" yelled Miroku.
krishanani01: InuYasha was silent, not understanding the point of this joke.
siesie137: "Heh, mabie I threw that a little too hard." wispered Kagome.
krishanani01: "I don't think you threw it hard enough," InuYasha commented, keeping his voice low.
siesie137: "Do you want to do the honors Inuyasha?" asked Kagome quietly handing him a really small pebble. "Throw it at Sango and try to hit her leg."
krishanani01: With perfect aim, InuYasha Hit not only Sango's leg, but Shippo's ear. He was seeming to enjoy this cruel practical joke.
siesie137: "Ow!" yelped Shippo. "What was that?" asked Sango. The pebble had hit her armor, leaving a small dent. "My ear hurts," sniffed Shippo. "Let me see..."
krishanani01: "This is fun," InuYasha said, ready to aim a pebble at Miroku's head, dead-on to where Kagome left the gash.
siesie137: "No stop Inuyasha!" said Kagome a little too loudly. "Did I just hear someone say Inuyasha?" asked Miroku. Kagome froze.
krishanani01: "Smart...Real smart," InuYasha said, sprinting off silently, leaving Kagome to explain what happened.
siesie137: Of course Kagome was still in the really high tree and it was so dark she couldn't be seen by anyone except Inuyasha. "Inuyasha I can't get down!!!" she stage wispered.
krishanani01: "Tough luck!" InuYasha said, climbing down the tree, far from the campsite.
siesie137: "That was Inuyasha!" cried Sango, "Inuyasha where are you?" "Sango!" Kagome called from her perch. "Kagome?" asked Sango looking up. "What are you doing up there?" Kagome explained what she had been doing leaving out the part when she threw the rock. "Now Inuyasha ran away!" Kagome ended.
krishanani01: "Liar! I was looking for you!" InuYasha said, pretending to be weary. "One minute I see you, and the next you're gone!"
siesie137: "Inuyasha SIT!"
krishanani01: "Hell!" InuYasha said as he toppled into the ground.
siesie137: Sango looked from Inuyasha to Kagome, then back again. She shrugged her shoulders and went to but a bandage on Miroku's head.
krishanani01: Shakily gettin up, he noticed a flea on his shoulder. He smacked it, and a voice was heard. "Master InuYasha! Don't!"
siesie137: "lalalala!" said Kagome swinging her legs. 'there's nothing I can do so I might as well just sit here.
krishanani01: OoC//What was that supposed to mean?
siesie137: that means she was bored since you won't let Inuyasha take her down from the tree!
krishanani01: OoC//Oh.....What's the flea's name again?
siesie137: heh, Myoga
krishanani01: Myoga Pleaded, "Please, let Kagome down. I need to speak to all of you!" InuYasha scoffed. "Miroku could get her down, Why should I?"
siesie137: 'I don't want to hurt Kagome!" said Miroku
krishanani01: "That's surprising.....What happened when we fought? Kagome jumped in front of me, and then I had to protect her from you're wandering hands," InuYasha said, turning up his nose.
siesie137: "Stop fighting you guys!" yelled Kagome. "Woah!" she started to slip, then grabbed onto the branch below her. "Inuyasha! I'm slipping!" Kagome yelled. "I'll save you!" cried Miroku running below where Kagome was about to fall.
krishanani01: "Three, two, one," InuYasha said, waiting for Kagome to fall and for Miroku to slip up.
siesie137: Kagome fell and screamed all of the way. "Gotcha!" yelled Miroku and Kagome fell into his arms. Miroku's hands started to wander...
krishanani01: "Let's cound the seconds, Shall we?" InuYasha said. "One and a half, One, Zero."
siesie137: Sango ran next to Miroku and slapped him at the same time Kagome did. "oww..." wimpered Miroku.
krishanani01: "I feel like I'm watching a sitcom! Three's company!" InuYasha said, snorting with laughter. "Ditto," Shippo said, still rubbing his ear.
siesie137: Kagome jumped out of Miroku's arms and took in a breath. Sango walked over to Inuyasha and slapped him, right before Kagome yelled, "Sit boy!"
krishanani01: "Ow! What the Hell did I do?!" InuYasha said as he got up, rubbing his face.
siesie137: "You are suck a jerk Inuyasha!" yelled Kagome before running towards the bone eater's well.
krishanani01: Myoga Yelled out to Kagome, "Wait! You didn't hear what I was about to tell- Too late."
siesie137: Kagome ran to the well and looked in felt sorry for herself, 'I bet he won' tcome for me she thought.'
krishanani01: InuYasha was about to run towards the well when he looked up to the Sky, "Damnit, I forgot that tonight was -" He didn't finish his sentance, but put Myoga down and ran off for Kagome.
siesie137: Kagome was about to jump into the well when she heard footsteps, quickly she took an arrow from her back and raised her bow, "Who's there?" she damanded.
krishanani01: "Me," InuYasha siad, mimiking Miroku to a perfect likeness.
siesie137: "Oh god," Kagome murmered. She put her arrow back and turned back toward the well, "What do you want?" she asked quietly.
krishanani01: "I jsut wanted to Say bye, and sorry," InuYasha mimiked, hiding behind the tree.
siesie137: 'Ok why is Miroku acting wierd' thought Kagome, 'I thought he loved Sango.' Kagome sat turned around again and sat on the edge of the well.
siesie137: "Why are you sorry, Miroku?" asked Kagome.
krishanani01: "Well, Bye," The fake Miroku said, walking off. "Why am I sorry? I dunno," InuYasha mimed. "Maybe because you love InuYasha?" The real Miroku said, sneaking up behind InuYasha.
siesie137: WAIT!!!!
siesie137: mabie because you love inuyasha?
siesie137: what does that mean, Inuyasha loves himself?
siesie137: CARLY!!!????!!!!????
krishanani01: OoC//No, Miroku was answering Kagome, and InuYasha didn't know that Miroku was behind him.
siesie137: CARLY!!!???
siesie137: ooppps sorry
siesie137: ok
krishanani01: OoC//WHAT?!
siesie137: nothing typo
krishanani01: ....Just continue...
siesie137: Kagome looked up into the sky and started to think about school and her life, and basicly spaced out.
krishanani01: "What the hell?" InuYasha, startled, was ready to use Windscar, when he noticed that it was Miroku.
siesie137: "What was that?" said Kagome loudly standing up.
krishanani01: "My God, Don't scare me!" InuYasha said, putting back his tetsiga (Or it it Tetsuga? Tetsega? One of the three)
siesie137: "Ok that was definatly Inuyasha," said Kagome, "I wonder what he's doing?" slowly and quietly she walked toward the area that she heard the yell.
krishanani01: OoC//What yell?
siesie137: the "My God, Don't scare me!" Inuyasha said...
siesie137: it looked like a yell to me
krishanani01: OoC//He said it, he didn't yell...
siesie137: ok redew
siesie137: "Hmmmm," Kagome sighed still thinking about home.
krishanani01: "Go, away!" InuYasha hushed, angrily climbing up the tree he was standing behind. Obviously, he didn't hear the comment Miroku said.
siesie137: Miroku looked up at Inuyasha and sighed what was the point of telling him anyway, that was when he looked over at Kagome. He slowly walked towards her.
krishanani01: "You want another bump on the head?" InuYasha growled. Miroku seemed to pay no attention.
siesie137: Kagome looked around her startled, she thought she had felt a presence. 'Oh well' she thought turning back towards the well.
krishanani01: "I'll kill him, just need to think of-" InuYasha was interupted. "Master InuYasha! Master InuYasha!" Myoga cried, out of breath and caught up to the half-demon.
siesie137: Miroku walked up behind Kagome and cleared his throat. "Umm Kagome
siesie137: ?"
siesie137: your turn
krishanani01: "What the Hell do you want, you little twerp." InuYasha was in a foul mood. Myoga could see it, and backed down.
siesie137: "Miroku? Why are you sorry?" asked Kagome turning around (agian)
krishanani01: "Sorry? For What?" Miroku seemed surprise. Of course, he wouldn't know what InuYasha said, because he only came right before Kagome asked.
siesie137: "you said 'I just wanted to say goodbye and sorry' then I asked you why you were sorry and you didn't answer!"
krishanani01: "I came not to long ago, I wanted to see if you had left or not! I never said that!" Miroku said, crossing his arms.
siesie137: "Then who did?" yelled Kagome. She was tierd of all of the head games.
krishanani01: "Maybe InuYasha, I don't know!" Miroku felt offended. InuYasha was mad, and wouldn't come out of his hiding spot.
siesie137: "Where is Inuyasha then?" yelled Kagome.
krishanani01: "I don't know if he left or not, but he's behind that tree," Miroku mumbled.
siesie137: Kagome ran to the tree and looked for Inuyasha.
siesie137: "INUYASHA!" Kagome yelled.
krishanani01: ~She'll look up here any minute, now~ InuYasha thought, giving a silent sigh.
siesie137: Kagome looked up and saw Inuyasha, "What are you doing?"
krishanani01: "Nuthin," InuYasha scoffed.
siesie137: "Is that why your spying on me then?
siesie137: wait
siesie137: typo
siesie137: "Is that why your spying on me then?" she asked her voice layered with sarcasm.
krishanani01: I'm not spying. Don't you have a well to catch?" InuYasha said, watching the sun slowly dip behing the mountains.
siesie137: "Ok...well see you..." Kagome slowly walked back towardst the well. and was about to jump in again when she heard her name being called. "Kagome!" cried Sango and Shippo. "Wait we want to say goodbye!"
krishanani01: "Oh, yay, Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb are here...Where's the Cheshire cat, Sango?" InuYasha said.
krishanani01: :-w
siesie137: Suddenly Kirara flew down from the sky and stood next to Sango. Everyone ignored Inuyasha and looked at Kagome, waiting for her to punish him. "sit," she mumbled. Shippo looked up at her and said, "Bye! There now I feel much better."
siesie137: :-<
siesie137: :-< :-w
krishanani01: Something had happened, InuYasha, who was up in the tree, didn't fall. "Whoo, Yay, I'm screwed," InuYasha said, jumping down off the branch. His hair was now ebony in color, and his furry white dog ears were missing. To nite was a full moon.
siesie137: "Bye Inuyasha try to take care of yourself now that you're mortal!" yelled Kagome her temper rising. She turned around for the last time and jumped into the well, returning to her time.
siesie137: come on!
krishanani01: That did it. InuYasha, in his human form, jumped into the well along with Kagome.
siesie137: Kagome landed in her well perfectly and was about to climb the ladder when Inuyasha appeared right next to her.
krishanani01: "I'm not leaving until you realize something." He said stubbornly.
siesie137: Kagome waited eyes wide.
krishanani01: InuYasha jumped up the ladder and climbed it. "Come on!" He yelled below him, his voice echoing off the stone walls.
siesie137: Kagome climbed up the ladder as quickly as she could (which wasn't very fast) and stood outside of her shrine.
siesie137: :-w
krishanani01: OoC//I Was in the Bathroom, Sorry.
siesie137: ok warn me next time
siesie137: nevermind that last comment
krishanani01: InuYasha opened the door, pointing out, "Ladies first," He said, giving a surpressed smile.
siesie137: Kagome walked out surprized by Inuyasha's kindness. There was no moon so she closed her eyes to speed up her semi nightvision (you know for people)
krishanani01: OoC//No,I don't....XD
siesie137: you know when you can sort of see in the dark but not really?
krishanani01: I eats carrots, I can sees fine in the dark! *Walks into doorframe* Daytime, however...
siesie137: ok back to story!
siesie137: :-<
siesie137: come on...
krishanani01: "What are you doing?" InuYasha said, trying to scratch his dog ears, but relized that he had none.
siesie137: Kagome opened her eyes and smiled at Inuyasha, "I can't see that well so I'm trying to imagine where everything is in the yard."
siesie137: "Since it's nighttime," she added quickly.
krishanani01: "Just walk forward, nimrod," InuYasha said, and gave an example. He tripped over a boulder and landed on his face.
siesie137: "Inuyasha, are you ok?" Kagome asked kneeling down next to him.
krishanani01: "Yes, I'm just peachy...Your grandfather must've moved the boulder." InuYasha said.
siesie137: Kagome pulled Inuyasha up, "Why do you want to come out here anyway?" she asked.
krishanani01: "To be in your room and get cozy. Or at least in the house." InuYasha grumbled, kicking the boulder and hurting his foot.
siesie137: "Do you know how wrong you just sounded?" Kagome said mimicking what Inuyasha had said earlier.
krishanani01: "What do you mean?" InuYasha asked, clearly not understanding the joke.
siesie137: "Nevermind, here lets see if anyone's home." Kagome said walking slowly so as to not trip as Inuyasha had done. She opened up the back door with ease and led Inuyasha inside. "Hello?" she called. There was a note on the fridge, saying everyone had gone to a party and would not be home untill late.
krishanani01: "Whazzit say?" InuYasha said, sitting on a tatami mat.
siesie137: "Everyone's out to a party," Kagome replied. She went to the fridge to get some ice tea. "Want some?" she offered to Inuyasha.
krishanani01: "Nu-uh" he said, rolling on his back and staring up at the celing.
siesie137: Kagome poured herself a glass and went over to sit next to Inuyasha. "Hey Inuyasha, want to go sit on my roof? We could see the stars."
krishanani01: "I see those everyday, what's the point?" He said, rolling onto his side and avoiding eye contact.
siesie137: "Just wondering," Kagome muttered under her breath. She stood up to go look out of her kitchen window.
krishanani01: "I'm bored, let's play monopoly," InuYasha suddenly said. "Dibs on the Scottie dog."
siesie137: Kagome went to where her games were and saw that they were gone. 'Where did they go?' she wondered. 'Oh yeah.' "Sorry Inuyasha my mom's been doing some house cleaning, I don't know where she put the games." Kagome looked around still not seeing any signs of her favorite games.
siesie137: :-w
krishanani01: "Try your room," InuYasha said, pointing. He was in a bad mood for some reason.
siesie137: Kagome went upstairs to her room and looked around. Under her bead, in her closet, in her chest, everywhere. But still couldn't find her games. Kagome went downstairs to get her tea, and took a big gulp. "I still can't find them Inuyasha, sorry."
krishanani01: "Scottie gone?" InuYasha said, whimpering slightly.
siesie137: Kagome sat down next to Inuyasha, "Sorry."
krishanani01: "Scottie?" InuYasha was really attacted to the monopoly piece.
siesie137: Kagome yawned and went upstairs, she was really tierd. "Inuyasha I'm going to bed, you can sleep down here if you want... Oh!" Kagome stepped on something sharp and looked down to find Scottie. She picked him up and handed it to Inuyasha.
krishanani01: "SCOTTIE DOG!!!!" InuYasha was pleased, and curled up, falling asleep. He didn't take the time to make a make-shift bed.
siesie137: Kagome smiled and went upstairs agian she was really tierd.
siesie137: (:|
krishanani01: OoC//Hold on for a sec.
siesie137: (:|
siesie137: :-w
krishanani01: OoC//I Said hold on!
siesie137: hanging
siesie137: I'm hanging
krishanani01: InuYasha, In his sleep, Dreamed peacefully, remembering his small childhood, then of Kagome. He smiled.
siesie137: Kagome went upstairs and shut her door, actally slammed. 'oops,' she thought, 'shouldn't have done that' she then collasped on her bed and dreamed.
krishanani01: InuYasha started to twitch in his sleep, feeling a tickling sensation on his feet, legs and face. He woke up, and saw Kagome's brother staring at him. "Who're you?" He asked, not recognizing the human form of InuYasha.
siesie137: Kagome dreamed on...
krishanani01: "Kagome! There's a weird stranger here!" Her brother yelled, right in InuYasha's ear. "That hurt!" InuYasha wailed, holding tight onto the Scottie dog playing piece. "And he's got your monopoly dog!"
siesie137: Kagome woke up startled and heard movement downstairs. She walked down quietly to find her brother and Inuyasha fighting over Scottie. "Stop it you two." she said though she really didn''t mean it. "I'm going back to bed'' she started up the stairs.
krishanani01: "But it's Seven fifteen! You'll be late for school!" Her brother said, wrenching the monopoly dog from InuYasha.
siesie137: Kagome looked over at the clock, "I'm still going back to bed." she grumbled slowly going up the stairs. "Oh wait!" Kagome went to Inuyasha "Why did you come here in the first place Inuyasha?" she asked.
krishanani01: "Hmmph, you need to figure that out. Gimme Scottie," InuYasha said, pulling back the dog.
siesie137: "Whatever." Kagome said, "Hey bro, where is mom and Gramps?"
krishanani01: "Beats me, Mom told me to tell you to get ready for school," He said, munching on wonton.
siesie137: "Tell her I'm tierd ok?" Kagome glanced at Inuyasha, "Aren't you tierd Inuyasha?"
krishanani01: "Me? Nah...I'm wide away now that Skippy here yelled in my ear," InuYasha grumbled. "Mom's not gunna like it," Her brother said, bolting out the door.
siesie137: "Inuyasha go back to your time, I'm going to bed."
krishanani01: "Not untill you realize," Stubborn-as-always InuYasha protested.
siesie137: "Uhhhggg!" Kagome growled, "Just tell me!" she gave Inuyasha a scowl.
krishanani01: "Nu," Sticking out his tounge, InuYasha sniggered.
siesie137: "Fine then I'll say your favorite word..." Kagome said in a tierd singsongy voice.
krishanani01: "Go ahead, it won't work, I'm Still mortal," InuYasha fake-pulled imaginary ears.
siesie137: "Grrrrrr..." Kagome growled agian. She sighed, "Fine then," She walked up to her room.
krishanani01: "KAGOME!!!! GO TO SCHOOL, NOW!!" InuYasha heard the cross words of Kagome's mom.
siesie137: "NOOOO MOM I'M TIERD!!!!!" Kagome yelled back, she ran up to her room and fell onto her bed.
siesie137: :-<
krishanani01: OoC//Sorry, can't think of anything...
siesie137: (Inuyasha runs upstairs?)
siesie137: (That's all I can think of...)
krishanani01: InuYasha scampers up the stairs. "Can we do something if you don't want to go to school?" He asked, a sad, puppydog look in his eyes.
siesie137: Kagome's face was buried in her pillow, she didn't respond.
siesie137: CARLY???!!!!
krishanani01: *Poke* "Kagome? Are you alive?" InuYasha seemed worried, by the tone of his voice.
siesie137: Kagome turned over and looked at Inuyasha, her eye's were sad. "Inuyasha, I'm exasted please... could you close the door so my mom doesn't come up here?"
krishanani01: InuYasha shut the door and opened the window, sitting on the sill.
siesie137: Kagome looked at him, "Will you tell me now?"
krishanani01: "Figure it out for yourself. Miroku even told you." InuYasha looked out the window, watching kids walk to school. "By the way, your friends are here...
krishanani01: OoC//LIZZIE'S ON!!!!!
siesie137: ( I know!!! :D)
siesie137: (Should we invite her???)
siesie137: CARLY???
krishanani01: OoC//Already did.
siesie137: what?
siesie137: opps!
siesie137: (WHAT???)
siesie137: (ummm Carly was that her mom?)
krishanani01: OoC// O_o Eh?
siesie137: (I tink tat was her mom)
siesie137: (Okay back to story)
krishanani01: OoC//Your turn, then
siesie137: "Mom will take care of them, I hope," Kagome replied. She sqinted at Inuyasha, "Your a pain for not telling me why, you know that?"
krishanani01: "But I'm Your pain," He smiled, giving a sickly sweet grin.
siesie137: "Ugg," Kagome rolled over to look at her wall.
krishanani01: XD
siesie137: (what?)
siesie137: (Carly, what?)
krishanani01: InuYasha was laughing....I didn't want to type the whole thing out.
siesie137: oh.
siesie137: ops
siesie137: (oh.)
siesie137: "Inuyasha, quiet!" Kagome said, closing her eyes.
krishanani01: "Nu," InuYasha wanted Kagome to find out on her own, but he was getting impatient. Just then, Kagome's friends were knowcking at her door. "kagome? Are you alright?" they said in unison
siesie137: "Shoot," Kagome muttered. She got up to open the door.
krishanani01: OoC//Doesn't inuyasha need hide? X3
siesie137: (Make him hide then)
krishanani01: OoC//I thought Kagome would push him under the bed or something...This is a romantic comedy....
siesie137: (oh yeah)
siesie137: redew
siesie137: Kagome got up and looked at Inuyasha, "Where can I hide you?" she asked frantically.
krishanani01: "Nani?" InuYasha asked, feeling afraid.
siesie137: Kagome quickly shoved Inuyasha under the bed, and opened up her door to find her ahnoiing friends. "Kagome!" they cried, "Ready for school?"
krishanani01: "Ow!" InuYasha said, a bit too loudly. he struggled to find a comfortable position, but there was none.
siesie137: "What was that?" asked one of Kagome's friends. "Oh i-its my cat! She's under the bed here let me get her out." Kagome kneeled down and looked under the bed at Inuyasha, "Quiet!" she wispered. "Umm he won't come out right now, silly thing." Kagome said nerveously to her friends.
siesie137: X-( hurry.
krishanani01: OoC//Hold on!
siesie137: CARLY?
krishanani01: OoC//I'm trying to find something...
siesie137: OK
siesie137: (5 mins later)
krishanani01: Here, I think we need to stop this, for now at least...Can we roleplay something I like?
siesie137: *sniff*
krishanani01: Please? Just for me?
siesie137: b-bbut I like this!
siesie137: and what was inuyasha going to tell kagome!!!??
krishanani01: "I luffs you" C:
siesie137: no for real!
krishanani01: For real, he was going to say that...only...more serious...
siesie137: say it more serious then!
krishanani01: Eh...."Kagome, I love you...." There? Happy?
siesie137: no!
siesie137: hang on
siesie137: Kagome kicked her friends out of her room, they all went to school, and Sota(little bro) went to school, noone except Kagome and Inuyasha were home.
siesie137: (your turn)
krishanani01: "Fine...I'll tell you...." InuYasha said, feeling defeted.
siesie137: Kagome looked expectantly at him.
krishanani01: "Truth is...How can I say it?" InuYasha fliped through songs untill he found the right one (AMV coming up...Pat attentio nto song only.)
siesie137: what?
siesie137: CARLY????
krishanani01: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WtFXt5iBY4s
krishanani01: He looked at Kagome, looking expectant.
siesie137: What?
siesie137: CARLY?
krishanani01: OoC//I told you, InuYasha was looking for a song, and put this one on.
siesie137: (ok it's loading though)
krishanani01: Wrong song..Sorry, thought that was a luff song, not a break-up song.
siesie137: Just tell the lyrics
siesie137: of the luff song
krishanani01: I'm trying to find on...XD
siesie137: ok
krishanani01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WImQ9ReVOY&mode=related&search=
krishanani01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6JuXnQlrdY&mode=related&search=
siesie137: which one???
krishanani01: second.
siesie137: ok
siesie137: finish the story!!!
krishanani01: He looked at Kagome, looking expectant.
siesie137: "Ummm..." kagome studdered.
siesie137: (the second one didn't show anything the video.)
siesie137: Carly?
krishanani01: I See it....
siesie137: I don't, it won't load over here
siesie137: just say what you want to say with out any videos
krishanani01: "You're everything to me"
krishanani01: OoC//That was the song....
siesie137: ok
siesie137: "Inuyasha," Kagome breathed
krishanani01: "-'.'-" InuYasha had no words, but his mouth was agape, as if to ask something.
siesie137: Kagome leaned in and kissed Inuyasha, scared he would push her away.
krishanani01: Pushing back his fears, InuYasha smiled. His life was perfect.
siesie137: Kagome felt his smile and smiled back.
krishanani01: "What now?" InuYasha said, a bit confused.
siesie137: Kagome blushed, "Do you want to go back to your time?"
krishanani01: "Yeah... Inuyasha picked her up bridal style and jumped through the window, then the well to his time.
siesie137: Kagome snuggled into his chest, as Inuyasha sat in the tree that they had first met at.
krishanani01: Kagome?
siesie137: Kagome looked up at Inuyasha, puzzledness written on her face. Yes, Inuyasha?
krishanani01: Inuyasha took a in a breath before leaning in to kiss her again.
siesie137: Kagome was stunned, she had never felt so much pleasure before. In just one kiss.
krishanani01: Inuyasha pulled back, and smiled at the girl in his arms. Then he leaned down to whisper into her ear. I love you.
siesie137: Kagome smiled too, I have always loved you.
siesie137: (Carly I'm tierd, can we call it quits?)
krishanani01: Yeah....
siesie137: (and finish it up some other time?)
krishanani01: Sure.
siesie137: ok
siesie137: well, G 'night!

****$$$$$$******$$$$$$$*******$$$$$$******$$$$$$$*****

Ok, I know that was a sucky ending, but give me a break! It was freaking 3:00 in the morning, 3:00!!!!!

Anyways&. hope you liked it, you dont have to review, I dont really care. (Most people care a lot and at the end of their stories they put those annoying reminders. You know the ones that say, Please review! Ugg! So. fracking. Annoying.)

Ummmmm& I will have more stories in the future. Im working on three at a time right now&&.PLUS my homework&&&And I have to put some time into studying for those annoying end-of-the-year-tests. (dont give a frack what theyre called)&&.and I have to read (stupid teachers) AND, I have to feed my cats&&

Oh, shoot!!!!

Heh, if I report that I have a dead cat in the future, youll probably know the reason why from reading this.

Yeah& I gotta go&&and feed them&.now.

Bye!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

flaafo on April 9, 2007, 2:33:24 AM

flaafo on
flaafoO_o You posted that? . . .Let's do another one! xD

Yesh, I am Krishanani01, and Siesie is a complete dork. . .Arn't 'cha, siesie?