Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Love

I wrote this when I was speaking to someone who had a secret crush and was afraid to let the other person know. This poem inspired him to stop hiding and come out of the closet and speak his true feelings.

Chapter 1 - Love

Chapter 1 - Love
Love
By Sophie Reznyak

Love your friends and family.
Love comes and goes but it can’t be rushed.
You meet many people and wonder what to do. Simply listen to your heart and it will guide you.
Listen to your soul and it will tell you what to do.
Love usually comes along with fear of any kind, but love is stronger than any emotions.
Push aside that veil of fear and do as you wish.
Don’t let that fear guide you.
If you meet someone of worthiness to be with you, to share great times with you, take that chance before it disappears, or before you lose that special someone to somebody else.
Grab that person and tell truly how you feel about them, before they are lost. Grab the chance of a lifetime and make a difference in that person’s life. Your touch or words can be what makes or breaks a person’s day.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

harrisg2005 on February 21, 2006, 8:01:04 PM

harrisg2005 on
harrisg2005hey i really like this poem....it makes me feel like i want to just go grab someone and kiss them :)