Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Perffect March

I wrote this when i was speaking to a friend who has dated her boyfriend for a while and didn't know if she wanted to stay with him anymore. This poem told her that it was good to give him a second chance, since he didn't do anything to fully betray

Chapter 1 - Perffect March

Chapter 1 - Perffect March
Perfect Match
By Sophie Reznyak

Love is not easy to find.
People search all the time for the perfect partner and end up settling for almost perfect. However, not everyone finds it so easily. Some people end up searching for years and find themselves alone for even longer. Tears in their eyes, wondering why it is happening to them, wondering what they did to deserve to be alone for so long. Friends with partners, family happily married or happily coupled. Yourself all alone in your room again, crying your heart out, trying to get rid of the loneliness. Honestly, we are all great on the inside. But the main problem is that people are judged from the outside, and many people don’t want to settle simply for personality. However, our hopes can be kept up, we all have a perfect partner somewhere out there. They may not be easy to find, but they are there. Finding someone with similar interests and similar taste is not always an easy task. But once you find someone special, grab them and hold on to them as tight as you can, and don’t let go. Your happiness is here, just keep looking and you will find it. Someone special for you is out there, maybe even next door or at your favorite restaurant. Just look and hopefully we all meet our perfect match.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mika167 on November 13, 2004, 5:23:10 AM

Mika167 on
Mika167if this was about me and kyle perfect match my @$$...anyways i know we will all find the right person sometime in our lives..and dont just ignore this just because we apparently hate each other..but..nice poem..