Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Stay away,watch me bleed

She wants to tell him.To tell him how she feels.But what happens.when he tells her first?..What happens.When he thinks she hates him, when it's the exact opposite?
 
Will they tell each other?Or does it stay uncertain till the day they die?

Chapter 1 - Stay away,watch me bleed

Chapter 1 - Stay away,watch me bleed
She sat on the swing-set, kicking at the dirt. Nothing was going her way today. First she was late for school and her uniform was all screwed up, then the girls in class were harassing her again, and she forgot her gym clothes in her locker.
 
So now she was sitting outside her house on the swing scuffing up her black heels. Her school uniform held the school’s colors an autumn leaf’s red and simple grey, her long black hair was sprawled out around her shoulders as she pushed herself forward to swing back.
 
Her bangs covered her hazel eyes as she starred at her moving shadow. Her school uniform held the school’s colors an autumn leaf’s red and simple grey.  The skirt part of her uniform went to mid thigh the black stockings she was wearing were just above her knees, but still showed part of her thighs.
 
She stopped swinging when someone else’s shadow merged with her own.
 
“Kanna…” The voice was stern yet soft, sort of as if the person were enjoying how it rolled off their tongue.
 
Kanna didn’t look up from her swing; instead she started to shake and gripped the ropes that held her swing, tighter. The shadow shifted as the boy switched his weight to the other foot.
 
“Kanna…” The voice got closer as the person reached out and grabbed her arm.
 
She flinched and pulled on her arm but the person wouldn’t let go.
 
“P-Please! I need to go!” with that said she jerked her arm out and stood up. Still looking to the ground she ran into the house and locked the door. Then she ran up to her room and sat on the window seat and watched as the boy left.
                                                 
He looked up at her form in the window. His blonde hair was spiked up and he was wearing a uniform; just like hers. (Pants not a skirt.)
 
Kanna watched as the boy turned down The Street and into a house three blocks down into the wooded terrain of houses.
 
‘Who was that?!’ She thought as she rubbed the arm he had touched.
 
She got up from her window-seat and went to her desk where her computer was. Sitting down she logged in to check her mail and talk to her friends.
 
CHATROOM 1~
Kitten: Hello Kanna! =D
Kanna: Hey.
Kitten: Oh god. XD
Kanna: Him?
Kitten: This person I talk to, he’s like you! Quiet!
Kanna: What’s that supposed to mean?
Kitten: Nothing ^_^’ but you’d probably be able to get along get along with him~
Kanna: …What’s his screen name?
Kitten: Uchiha Sasuke!
Kanna: Ok…Do you know how old he is?
Kitten: Yeah he’s 16
Kanna: Cool.
 
 
Kanna shifted the mouse over to the add buddy and typed in the information she was given. The person accepted the invitation and she started to talk to him.
 
CHATROOM 2~
 
Kanna: Hello.
Uchiha Sasuke: Hey.
Kanna: my name is Kanna; it’s nice to meet you
Kanna: …
Uchiha Sasuke: What?
Kanna: Oh! Sorry I do that sometimes….So...What kind of music do you listen to?
Uchiha Sasuke: Uh...I’m not sure o_o;
Kanna: heh…I listen to Japanese music and Rock.
Uchiha Sasuke: :3 I’m half Japanese.
Kanna: Lucky -_-…I’m ¼ Japanese.
Uchiha Sasuke: Hah!
Kanna: What’s so funny?
Uchiha Sasuke: .-. It was funny, what you said.
 
Kanna turned back to her window to see that it was getting darker outside. She Got up from the desk and closed the curtain to block out the setting sun.
 
When she got back to her desk the window bar for Sasuke’s I.M was flashing orange.
She clicked on the bar and the window popped back up with a new message.
 
CHATROOM 2~
 
Uchiha Sasuke: Uh? How old are you again?
Kanna: Lol xD I’m 16…What did you think, I was some 35 year old woman?!
Uchiha Sasuke >_>;; No, I just forgot.
Kanna: Oh Lol
Kanna: *sigh*…My brother went to college and now I’m stuck home alone...
Uchiha Sasuke: What about your parents?
Kanna: They’re dead…
Uchiha Sasuke: Oh
Uchiha Sasuke: Someone died in my life too
Kanna: life sucks…Don’t you agree?
Uchiha Sasuke: yeah
Kanna: I started to cut and get into fights after it happened.
Uchiha Sasuke: I cut for a while I would get into fights at school too.
Kanna: I walked in on my grandmother dieing,. then a couple weeks later I found my dad’s body suspended from The ceiling…He hung himself.
Uchiha Sasuke: The same happened to me,. Everyone was like YOU GO LOOK so I opened The door and they were like…..twitching….I threw up.
Kanna: Oh…Um…I need to go now….I’ll be back on tomorrow
Uchiha Sasuke: Ok
Uchiha Sasuke: Bai
Kanna: What’s that mean?
Uchiha Sasuke: <_<;; Bye?
Kanna: Oh heh sorry bye
Uchiha Sasuke: Bai :3
 
Kanna logged off and stood up looking at The ground. Her shoes had dust on them and looked a dingy brown from before. She kicked the heels off at the foot of her bed and grabbed her towel that was hanging from the poll of her bed.
 
The  bathroom was only but a hall away when she heard The phone ring. she sighed and placed her towel down on The bathroom’s countertop then went to The kitchen and picked up The phone.
 
“Hello? Kanna?” The first thing she heard when she placed The phone to her ear.
“T-This is Kanna,….Kim? is that you?” She asked holding The phone away from her ear to keep from going deaf over The in coming scream.
“Yeah! SO! How did your talk with Sasuke go?” Kim shouted.
Kanna cringed from The yells that were still close to her ear. “We have a few things in common…why?”
“No reason…”She stretched out her reply and Kanna sighed
“Right..”
 
Kanna hung up The phone and walked back to The bathroom ignoring The phone ringing again.
 
She stripped down and turned on The hot water then got in. She picked up The shampoo bottle and started with that.
 
‘That Sasuke guy doesn’t seem too bad I guess,. He’s not a pervert, that’s a plus, and there’s no possible way that’d I’d get hurt or anything.’ she thought as she rinsed her hair and added conditioner.
 
‘Kitten was right,…We could get along….He’ll be The first boy in a long time that I won’t be afraid of….That’s a good thing I guess.’
She picked up The bar of soap and cloth and started to wash herself.
 
‘Maybe he’ll become a good friend,. or maybe he’ll be like everyone else.’
 
She rinsed The conditioner from her hair and body then turned The water off; Pulling The towel off The counter, she dried off and stepped out, wrapping The towel around her body. she gathered all of her hair together into her hand and pulled it through pulling all The water out and onto The shower floor. She starred at her reflection in The mirror
 
‘ Am I…Different?’ she thought looking at herself in The mirror.
 
Long black hair clung to her shoulders and her eyes had black circles under them. Her shoulders looked tensed up more than relaxed, but she was perfectly calm right now.
Kanna lifted her arms up and adjusted them so that The light from the bulbs reflected onto her arms. She starred at them in The mirror looking for specific markings all around her arms. Little red lines were all lined together in a straight neat line of cuts.
 
Some of The cuts were white…no longer cuts but scars.
 
She rubbed her fingers up and down them feeling how her skin had gone from smooth to rough and jagged from The dried blood of The healing cuts. She dug around in The draw next to her looking around for something sharp.
 
Nothing was in The area she was searching in so she settled for a piece of paper that was on The counter top. Picking it up, she carefully placed it up straight on her arm, right below the last fresh cut on her arm. She quickly swiped it over her skin like you would do with a credit card. One stinging sensation went through her body as she set down The paper and looked at her arm as it began to bleed. she licked up some of The dripping blood that she had squeezed from her arm and walked out with still just a towel on.
 
She walked down The wooden floored hallway and down The hall into her room. Closing the door behind her she got ready for bed and sat down at her desk again.
 
 
Logging completely off the computer she shut off all the lights in the house and slightly opened the curtain so she could she out the window to see the moon and its surrounding cloudy friends. She crawled into bed and without another thought dropped dead asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment