Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Luna- thoughts of foolishness

She wants to tell him.To tell him how she feels.But what happens.when he tells her first?..What happens.When he thinks she hates him, when it's the exact opposite?
 
Will they tell each other?Or does it stay uncertain till the day they die?

Chapter 2 - Luna- thoughts of foolishness

Chapter 2 - Luna- thoughts of foolishness
I sat there in bed thinking of how today would go. It was Friday so I didn’t need to make lunch, I never seemed to eat on Fridays. I rolled over in bed and starred at the clock on my night stand

5:47Am

Insomnia….pft…I used to love to sleep. Now all I can get is a few hours before I’m woken up with painstaking memories of the past.
I shifted my eyes to the window seat and The shelves on it’s right. My bed was right across from The window. Then next to my bed was The door, and The wall next to me in front of The door was where The computer desk was.

I lifted myself from The bed with my elbows as I let my head hang to look at The ceiling.

“Tack”
“Tack”

‘What The frack was that?’ I thought as I slowly slid from my bed.
“Tack”
There it was again.
“Tack”
I walked to The door and opened it enough to poke my head out.

Nothing

I closed The door quietly and walked to The window seat.
“Tack”

I opened The curtain slightly only to fall back seeing a pebble come right at my face. It hit The window slightly making The same
“Tack” noise it had before.

‘But who the hell is-‘my thoughts were interrupted by a voice

“Oi (Hey)!! Kanna-Chan let me in!”

I got up from The floor and poked my head over to see my best friend.

“L-Luna...Um…H-hold on!” I made my attempt to speak louder but all that came out was a poor, meek stutter.

I pulled out my uniform shirt and skirt and everything else and quickly got dressed. Then I opened my door and skipped a few steps to land in front of The door. I unlocked it half way and looked out The window on The side to see Luna smiling at me through it.

I slightly smiled back as I unlocked The door all The way and opened it to let her in.

Nothing was said as we headed to my room on The main floor.

My house only had two floors.

When we got to my room I opened The slightly closed door and walked in, Luna behind me. I sat down on my bed and watched her as she slunked over to The window seat and sat down with her legs propped up on The wall.

I’m not sure why, but Luna never seemed to want to wear her uniform correctly, she preferred to not tuck in her bottom shirt, and wore combat boots instead of The boot heels we had to wear. Her uniform seemed to be messy looking like she never ironed it or folded it up, and when she walked, it was never lady like or any of that like how we were taught when we were younger.

She walked kind of in a funny fashion, either dragging her feet or never bending her knees and looking like a little 2 year old as she marched around The school halls. It was always enjoyable to watch her walk just for the sole reason.

Luna-San, my best and favorite friend to see, she was perfect.

Straight A grades, a black belt leader, confident, smart, funny, she was good at everything…

I’d consider her perfect if she didn’t do what I was watching right now….

I watched Luna-San pop a pill into her mouth from a little tiny bottle; she swallowed it and smiled at me.

“I’ve been trying to cut back, I swear I have, see?” She shook The tiny bottle that was almost empty in my face.

“Yeah... you went from 2 bottles of mixed drugs to 1… congrats Luna.” I slightly smiled trying to hide my sarcastic tone.

“I told you; I PROMISED you, that I’d quit, I am see? I’m taking my time though, that’s all.” she pocketed her bottle and sat up leaning on The window as she opened The side panel up to let The breeze in.

The wind danced in, lifting her dirty blonde hair up off her shoulders and around her head, she laughed as it blew towards me and did The same thing, except I tried to swat it away like a fly.

I looked at her dumbfounded and embarrassed slightly, why was she always wasting her time with me anyway?

She had her own problems to attend to, not mine.

You see, Luna….Has family problems. Her parents want her to be perfect; I still don’t see how she can stay there. She has a twin, younger than her, but just as perfect. Anya-San isn’t compelled to do everything like Luna is though. Then they both have two younger siblings, David and Katja.

David is 11 and in my opinion The most annoying abomination I’ve ever met. He has blonde short curly hair, freckles, and glasses.

Katja is The youngest, 8 years old, strawberry blonde hair, a beautiful little smile, and she’s one of my favorite little people to play with. Little meaning: I can stand her cuteness.

Luna stood up and opened a draw on The side of The wall, she pulled out my book bag and threw it at me.

“Come on, stop just sitting there and finish getting ready.” She grinned as The bag knocked me over and I fell off The other end of my bed.

“dog” I murmured

She laughed
“But Kanna-Chan! In Italian your name means dog!” I sighed and started to giggle

“We’re both doges ok?!” She started to chuckle as I packed up The book from my desk and walked over to The door.

We walked down The hall, Well; I walked down The hall; Luna marched.

I tossed my bag on The ground next to The stairs and walked over to The fridge opening The door on The right. I looked in and went to pull out The juice when I remembered.

“Oi, Luna-San, could you let out Dori and put some water in Tenshi’s water dish?” She stopped petting Dori from her bed and started bouncing on her toes slapping her legs.

“Does Dori want outside?! Huh?! Come on!! Dori’s gonna go outside!!!” The little dog jumped from her bed and sprinted to The door as Luna started laughing. She opened The back door and let Dori run onto The closed off deck.

I pulled out The milk and shook it, no way in hell will we have a repeat of last week.

        -Luna had come over again, and I had offered to make her some eggs. Well, The milk was… chunky? Anyway, it wasn’t pleasant to see it fall into The cup.

I cringed as it made a mucky splotchy noise and tossed it out in The trashcan.

As I looked around for something to eat Luna filled up The cat’s water dish and sat down at The kitchen table.

“Do you want anything to eat Luna-San?” I asked over my shoulder as I reached for some cereal in The cabinet.

“What’s with The San? We’re equals Kanna-Chan, use Chan ok?” I smiled slightly and nodded

“Ok... Luna-Chan…" I turned back to pull out some cereal but the box was out of reach, and instead I found a box of pocky. I pulled the box down and looked at it's unsealed state.

'oh damn... strawberry pocky...' I looked at Luna's face, and the expression on her face made me want to laugh.

"C-can I-...."
"Fineeee~" I jokingly said as I tossed her the box and she tackled it to the table.
"MINE DAMNIT!" she shrieked as she ripped open the box and shoved a piece into her mouth. "Ohhhh yeaah~ that's good."
she sat back in the chair and nibbled on the piece as she set the box on the table.

         You see... Luna has this obsession for quite a few certain foods that seem to get her into a high state, heh. Among those foods consist of mainly popcicles, cream soda, root beer, doritos, mochi, and pocky. All which if Luna got her hands on at the same time I think she'd explode with delight.

I walked over to the table and pulled out a stick of pocky and began nibbling on it like Luna was.

"So" I swallowed the contents in my mouth so I could talk. " Where's your lovely sister Anya at this very moment in time?"
Luna looked up at me and laughed,"Still in bed of course! I told her we'd come back for her on the way to school."

I laughed at the look on her face as she appeared to be plotting how to wake her identical twin.

"You're not going to set her sheets on fire this time are you?" I searched her eyes to see if they'd twinkle at the idea, but the did no such thing.

"Nah I'm gonna take my violin and start shrieking out mary had a little lamb, you should know by now I don't do the same thing more than once a month!" she gave ma a devious smirk as she stood up to let the dog in.

I walked into the conjoining living room and gathered up my book bag from the sofa as I stpped outside onto the deck and watched as Luna rolled around on the floor with the little dog known as Dori.

Sometimes I wondered who was worse when it came to listening... Luna.. or the dog?

As these foolish thoughts pestered me Luna chased the dog into the house and I shut it behind her as she came back out looking satisfied with another piece of pocky in her mouth.

"Luna, Luna, Luna .... what are we going to do with you?" I smiled sadly at her as she pulled the bottle of pills from her pocket yet again, this time she just dumped the bottle's contents down her throat.

"One of these days you're going to over dose on pills,.. get your @$$ landed in the hospital.. and then when you're announced dead; I'm going to get a phone call telling me I'm invited to your funeral...." I shook my head and kicked at the dirt on the ground as we head towards the end of the driveway and onto the sidewalk. She took the bottle that had probably two or three left in it and pocketed it yet again.

"Hey, stop worrying about me ok?" She started running full speed down the road and took a left at the stop sign.

"Oi!! Not again!! Come on wrong way Luna!" I shouted after her as I jogged to catch up to her.

She sheepishly grinned at me and started to run backwards as I jogged beside her.

My thoughts on Luna? .... foolishness.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment