Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Imagine this...

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
While my words are devoured by your eyes, imagine a universe controlled by your mind. And just think, how would it feel to see someone elses dreams, or even better... how would it feel to create them. To create another's destiny, to put together every peice of his means. A universe where man conquers the mountains and sea's. Where, by your own hands, Death is put to ease. Put life back into that dying deer, which was struck down by the hunters spear. let the doe rise once more, to wander the Earth from mountain to shore.

Create a universe where time drips from your finger tips like tears, as slow as seconds turn to years. A universe where the worlds are held by your hands, where man's daily routine is your checkerboard of plans. You can make the rain follow the rainbow, or turn the 'pale horse' into a unicorn. Create a mere angel with the strength of heart to break the devil's horns.

Imagine a bird with wings the size of an ocean, and courage just as deep. A sparrow too beautiful to be caged for one man, or even one world to keep. You'll watch that bird soar, on every world, it breeds it's tigers with a roar. A voice so strong it breaks down the minds door. To roam the saringetti's of imagination, to bring it's nations together in one foundation. Your celestial being will scour that universe and discover stars that have never been seen. For a universe is endless, and it's time is eternal. The sparrow will fly forever, and forever it will believe.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikita_inugirl on April 18, 2006, 11:41:32 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThis is a very nice poem. I love it. I often wonder what those situations would be like as well.

unfocused on March 10, 2006, 6:15:45 PM

unfocused on
unfocusedActually, I couldn't see how someone could interpert this as "unrequited vaugness". A checker board symbolizes the vast amount of decisions you make in a single day, small or large. A bird breeding = a race, species, mankind. Things I just can't see even the simplelist of people mistaking, I layed it all out as plain as I could. We are all capable of letting our imaginations run wild, I tried to let that be said here, not just with words, but also by example.

hiyuu on March 9, 2006, 8:08:45 AM

hiyuu on
hiyuuAhhh, symbolism, the expression of ones creative mind to another; or just pure unrequited vaugness. Could be interpreted either way, I lean more to the former.

jade_princess on March 8, 2006, 4:06:55 PM

jade_princess on
jade_princessHave you ever heard of a kids book called inkheart by Cornelia Funke. The main story line is about a guy that can read books so passionately that things dissapear in reality and get replaced by something in the book, by something in his imagination. I always wished i could be just like silvertongue (the character) to be able to believe in something so much that it would actually come true

FFXgirl on January 10, 2006, 9:19:03 AM

FFXgirl on
FFXgirlThis story is sweet!!!!! I really liked it!!!!