Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - chapter 14

A highschool story. The Naruto characters go to Konoha High, a private school in the city of Konoha. They face all the highschool dramas: classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Pairings to be revealed in later chapters.

Chapter 15 - chapter 14

Chapter 15 - chapter 14
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto

The girls looked at each other again as Hinata got out of the car. Sakura was going to pick Hinata up, but she was going to be an hour late, and Hinata wouldn’t be home until six thirty.

As soon as the limo pulled away, Hinata turned towards Naruto. “Is there a lake near your house?” she asked.

“Yea,” Naruto replied. “There’s one right back behind the house.”

“Ok, let’s start there. I have baby food jars to put samples in. Can you take a sample tomorrow morning and then again in the evening?” Hinata asked.

“Sure, if you call to remind me...”Naruto said as he rubbed the back of his head. “I’ll forget if you don’t.”

“Ok, I’ll call to remind you tomorrow at seven o’ clock in the morning, and again at eight o’clock at night.” Hinata said. “Right now, let’s put our stuff somewhere and then go back to the lake to take a few samples.”

“Ok, we can put our stuff down in the family room. Just follow me.” Naruto said. He pulled out a key and unlocked the front door. Hinata found this a bit strange, because at her house one of the maids or butlers was always home, so the door was hardly ever locked. When they walked into the house, Hinata followed Naruto into the family room. She hadn’t seen anyone yet, not even a maid or a butler, let alone Naruto’s parents.

“Naruto,” Hinata started, “where are your parents?”

“Oh,” Naruto said with a sad look on his face, “I don’t have any parents. They died when I was little, and Iruka raised me. He’s not here right now because he works for the government and is gone a lot. And if you’re wondering why there aren’t any maids or butlers, I just don’t think I need to waste the money on them when I’m pretty much the only one here most of the time.”

“Oh, Naruto,” Hinata said, “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know!”

“How would you?” Naruto asked. “It’s not like I told you, and the guys don’t really talk about it.”

“Oh,” Hinata said, “I guess you’re right. But still, that must have been hard.”

“Yea, but I never really knew them. Iruka’s the closest person to family for me.” Naruto said.

“Oh,” was all Hinata could say.

“Yea.” Naruto said. “Well, we’d better get to work! Since Neji’s coming in about an hour we don’t have that much time.”

“Oh, about that, Naruto,” Hinata said. “Sakura’s coming to pick me up, and she’s not coming until about six o’ clock.”

“Why isn’t Neji coming anymore?” Naruto asked, looking confused.

“Because, Sakura’s coming to pick me up so I can go over to her house. Ino wants to make those itineraries for Saturday. She’s crazy about that kind of stuff.”

“Oh, well, ok then!” Naruto said. “That just means that we’ll have more time to work on our project.”

‘And more time to be together.’ Hinata thought.

With Ino, Sakura and TenTen

“Great save earlier.” Ino said.

“Well, I didn’t think that it was fair that Neji was doing that to Hinata.” Sakura said.

“Yea,” TenTen said, “he’s really overprotective of her. But I guess that just means he doesn’t want her to get hurt. I think they used to be really close, when they were younger.”

“Yea,” said Sakura, “but he still needs to give her some space. I mean, Hinata can make decisions for herself.”

“True,” said Ino, “but does her father know that?”

“I don’t think he does.” TenTen said.

“Well, enough of this, let’s get started on those itineraries!” said Ino.

“Ino, I thought you were kidding!” exclaimed Sakura.

“No, I was being dead serious! We have to get in maximum shopping time!” Ino said. TenTen and Sakura groaned as Ino started typing furiously into her laptop.

With Naruto and Hinata

“Naruto, watch out! You’re going to-” Hinata started but was interrupted by a splash, “-fall in.”

“Hehe, guess I shouldn’t have leaned over so far.” said Naruto sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Yea, but what’s done is done,” said Hinata, “so you should get out of the lake before you get sick!” Hinata reached her hand out to help Naruto get out of the water, but when Naruto grabbed her hand, instead of pulling himself out of the water, he pulled Hinata in.

“Ahhhh!” Hinata screamed as she hit the water. Her head went under and when her head came up, she just smiled at Naruto. He looked at her, a little afraid. The way that she was smiling was just plain creepy. She stood up in the water that came to her waist and walked towards him. When she got near enough, she dunked him under. “That’s for pulling me in!”

“Hey! You’re gonna pay for that!” Naruto said as he splashed Hinata. That started a splash war.

They laughed, splashed, and dunked each other for the next half hour, until Hinata said something. “I’m getting cold, Naruto, can we go inside?”

“Of course!” Naruto exclaimed as he climbed out of the lake. He reached his hand down and this time pulled Hinata out of the water. They walked up to the house and Naruto led the way into the family room. “I’m going to go change out of my wet clothes, ok?”

“Ok,” said Hinata as she realized that she didn’t have any clothes to change into. ‘What am I going to do? I’ll get sick if I stay in these wet clothes.’

“Ok, I’m back.” Naruto said. “Do you want to go change?”

“Um, I would like to, but I don’t have any dry clothes to change into.” Hinata said.

“Oh! Don’t worry; you can borrow some of my clothes to wear.” Naruto said. “Just follow me to my room and we’ll find something that will fit you.”

“Ok, Naruto.” Hinata said as she followed him up the stairs and down a long hallway. He opened a door, and it revealed a room even bigger than Hinata’s own.

“Ok, let’s see if I can find something that will fit you.” Naruto said as he opened his closet and began to rummage around. “Here we go! This is the smallest thing that I have.” He held out a pair of orange sweatpants and a black tee-shirt. “I’ll leave and you can change into that.” At that, Naruto left his room and went back downstairs. Hinata changed into the sweatpants and tee-shirt, and then left Naruto’s room carrying her wet clothes.

“Oh, they’re still too big.” Naruto said.

“Don’t worry, they fit fine, and they’re warmer than my wet clothes, that’s for sure!” Hinata said with a giggle.

“Yea, I guess you’re right.” Naruto said as he watched Hinata stuff her wet clothes inside her backpack.

“Well, we got our sample, but there’s not much else for us to do with our project yet.” Hinata said.

“We could watch T.V. until Sakura comes.” Naruto suggested.

“Ok, what’s on?” Hinata asked as she sat down on the couch next to Naruto. He turned on the T.V. and flipped through the channels until he found a movie that they could watch. While they were watching it, Hinata fell asleep, leaning on Naruto’s shoulder. Naruto just looked down at her and smiled. He really liked her and hoped that she would like him back, and wondered if a girl like her could ever like a guy like him. He looked at the clock, and saw that it was only 4:30. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

A/N: Ok, I just had to put that in there, even though I know Hinata is OOC during the splash war. I just love NaruHina! They’re so cute!Also, Ino is seriously scary about those itineraries, but I make those things too, just not in detail. Kind of a rough outline of what my friends and I have to do, say before a formal, lolz. We never even end up using them, though. I’m just crazy. Well, that’s really all that I have to say about this chapter, except that reviews are very appreciated!

Comments

Comments (24)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 26, 2007, 3:37:45 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013forget sakura my inner hinatas blushing like nuts

winxgirl21 on October 27, 2007, 12:50:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz.

erandor3 on August 10, 2007, 1:22:30 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3awww hinata fell asleep with naruto

winxgirl21 on August 10, 2007, 2:20:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yup! That was one of my favorite parts to write! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 9:51:02 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Hiya, um...i was just wondering...can i draw a pic, of Hinata with Naruto's clothes on laying on his shoulder? ppppplllzzzz????

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 11:31:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Oh, sure! I'd love to see that! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 1:33:55 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87THANK YOU!!!<

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 11:02:56 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, np! ^-^

LuNa200 on July 6, 2007, 1:38:04 AM

LuNa200 on
Comment Deleted

winxgirl21 on July 6, 2007, 2:47:28 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx! ^-^

finalfantasy on June 29, 2007, 10:59:37 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyi think this is my favorite chapter so far! ive been reading the story, and i wasnt going to post till the end, but i just had to! thats just too cute! NaruHina 4 Eva!!!

winxgirl21 on June 29, 2007, 11:04:28 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I love that chapter too!

diva96 on May 15, 2007, 10:22:44 AM

diva96 on
diva96awwwwww!!! that's cute!

winxgirl21 on May 17, 2007, 8:24:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks!

abitofdrama on April 15, 2007, 1:41:21 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramaAww! But what's Sakura and the gang gonna say when they see her in Naruto's clothes. Or what about Neji *runs to next chapter and trip between the lines*

winxgirl21 on April 16, 2007, 8:58:54 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, yes, what will they say!

Gaarafangirl7789 on April 14, 2007, 5:33:41 AM

Gaarafangirl7789 on
Gaarafangirl7789again! I quote McDonalds! I'm lovin' it!

winxgirl21 on April 14, 2007, 5:35:05 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks! ^-^

kagome99 on April 10, 2007, 4:49:19 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!How cute!!!!I cant wait for the next chappie!

winxgirl21 on April 10, 2007, 4:55:23 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks, I'm glad that you thought it was cute!

kagome99 on April 10, 2007, 5:46:18 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99I wonder if Hinata's dad will get mad.probaly.that's so like him.

winxgirl21 on April 10, 2007, 6:41:42 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21you'll just have to wait and find out! ^-^

kagome99 on April 10, 2007, 7:08:13 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99*acting like a baby*AHHHHHHH!yur right!i guess.cant wait.

winxgirl21 on April 10, 2007, 9:34:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, I've started the next chapter, so you should see what happens soon...

kagome99 on April 17, 2007, 10:46:49 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kagome99 on April 11, 2007, 4:31:01 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!
*making siren sounds*
WHEEEEEOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEOOOOOO!

winxgirl21 on April 11, 2007, 7:17:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz!!

hirataitokyo on April 9, 2007, 1:06:55 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoAWWW! OMG so cute! i just love NaruHina!!! ^^ great chappie, can't wait!

winxgirl21 on April 9, 2007, 10:53:44 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! I'm glad you liked the NaruHina part ^-^