Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1
A/N: ok, so here’s the sequel to my story Konoha High! Before you read this, I would suggest reading Konoha High, so that you understand some of what’s going on in the story. I want to thank everyone who reviewed my story Konoha High, because without you guys I wouldn’t be writing a sequel! ^-^

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Sakura sat on her bed with her knees pulled up to her chest, her chin resting on top of them. She looked around at her friends, who were discussing the upcoming homecoming. It was only two weeks away, and the girls couldn’t wait.

“Well, Hinata already has her date, but what about the rest of us?” Ino asked, looking at Sakura and TenTen.

“Well, I don’t know, I’ve gotten some notes shoved in my locker from different boys asking me to go with them, but I really don’t want to go with someone who can’t even ask me to my face.” Sakura said as she reached her hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Aka, you wanna go with Sasuke.” Ino said.

“Well…” Sakura started. “I’m not sure, I mean, I have no clue what he thinks of me anymore. After reading his ‘thoughts’ I don’t know if he likes me at all or not.”

“You mean ever since you read his diary, and found the unfinished thought about you, you can’t help but think he thinks the worst about you?” Ino asked.

“Sasuke does not have a diary!” Sakura screeched at Ino.

“Ino, stop trying to make Sakura mad. Sakura, cool it, ok?” TenTen directed her two friends.

“Sakura, maybe you should just ask him about it. I mean, this has been bugging you for weeks!” Hinata said.

“I don’t know, I just don’t want him to get mad at me. I mean, am I just supposed to go up to him and say, ‘Sasuke, I read your innermost thoughts about me that you had typed up on your computer, but it wasn’t complete when I read it. Would you mind telling me what you were going to say?’ I just don’t think that would go over too well.” Sakura said with a sigh.

“Yea, I think you’re right.” TenTen said.

“Well, I don’t know what to tell you, Sakura. All I know is let’s agree that we’ll stick together at the dance, friend’s or no friends?” Ino asked.

“Agreed.” Sakura, TenTen and Hinata said at the same time.

“I’m sure Naruto won’t mind us hanging out with you guys.” Hinata said.

“Well, maybe you shouldn’t worry about that yet, Hinata. That Kiba kid has seemed like he’s trying his best to get you to change your mind about your date.” Sakura pointed out. It was true. Within the past two weeks, Kiba had sent Hinata flowers, left her notes in her locker, tried to join them at lunch, and a number of other things. All of it was to try and get Hinata to change her mind.

“I don’t get it, I’ve tried telling him that I just want to go with Naruto, but he won’t listen to me.” Hinata said, tracing patterns with her fingers in the carpet.

“Maybe you should try to show him?” Ino suggested.

“And how do you suggest she does that?” TenTen asked her friend.

“Well, hanging out with Naruto when you know that Kiba will be around, and maybe flirting with him in front of Kiba?” Ino suggested.

Hinata blushed as she said, “I don’t know, that would really hard for me.”

“Yea, we know, Hinata.” Ino said. “But you already know that Naruto likes you. I mean, the guy is totally crazy about you! So why not try and show some affection back? I mean, he’s never going to be your boyfriend if you don’t show him you like him, too!”

“Ino’s kind of right, Hinata.” Sakura said. “Even though I hate to admit it. Maybe you should try flirting with him just a little bit more?”

“I guess I’ll try.” Hinata said in defeat.

Ino now turned her attentions top TenTen. “Ok, so what’s the deal with you and Neji?”

“Nothing, we’re just friends!” TenTen exclaimed. Ino had every right to want to know, however. TenTen and Neji had been hanging out together a lot lately. They would go and shoot hoops together after school, and hang out at each others houses. Basically at Neji’s house so TenTen’s mother wouldn’t bug them.

“Well, what do you guys do at Neji’s house, anyways?” Ino pressed further.

“We play video games a lot.” TenTen replied. “And when we do go to my house we go for hikes in the woods. He, unlike some people, likes to go into the woods.” TenTen shot looks at Sakura and Ino during the last sentence.

“Hey, don’t look at me!” Hinata said holding her hands up in a surrendering position. “I go in the woods with you!”

“Oh, I know, Hinata. I guess that was aimed more for Ino and Sakura.” TenTen said.

“Come on, TenTen, there’s wild animals out there!” Ino exclaimed.

“You mean squirrels and deer? Yea, they’re a real threat to you, Ino.” TenTen said sarcastically.

“It’s kind of dirty, and well, I get all sweaty when I go in the woods.” Sakura said, crinkling up her nose.

TenTen just sighed in response to this. “It’s ok, I love you guys anyways. It’s just, Neji understand why I go there and stuff.”

“So have you taken him to your spot?” Hinata asked.

“You mean the old fort? No, not yet.” TenTen replied. The only ones who had ever been there were Hinata, Ino and Sakura. Basically Hinata.

“Good, ‘cause that would mean things are getting serious between you two.” Ino said.

“I told you, Ino, we’re just friends!” TenTen exclaimed as she launched a pillow at Ino’s head. Ino let out a shriek as she dodged the pillow. She crawled over to where it landed and threw it back at TenTen. TenTen ducked, and it hit Hinata in the head. Hinata picked it up to throw it back at Ino, who had crossed the room and was about to duck under Sakura’s covers. The pillow missed and hit Sakura.

Sakura’s eyes gleamed as she picked up another pillow off of her bed and exclaimed, “Pillow Fight!”

A/N: Ok, well, I hope you guys like this chapter, and again, if you haven’t read Konoha High, you might want to so that you understand what’s going on in this story. Sorry for this being such a short chapter! Reviews are much appreciated!

Comments

Comments (27)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 27, 2007, 3:29:37 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome i cant wait all my inner people are screaming

winxgirl21 on October 28, 2007, 10:23:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha ^-^ hopefully soon.

nextguardian on September 17, 2007, 3:34:09 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat start!

winxgirl21 on September 18, 2007, 6:50:27 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx. ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 8:39:06 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87<3 it!

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 8:48:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx! ^-^

hirataitokyo on July 28, 2007, 9:07:19 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyooooo lol pILLOW FIGHT! xD ah haha! nice job can't wait for more ^^

winxgirl21 on July 28, 2007, 11:43:37 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz! *whacks you with pillow* ^-^ Thanks for reviewing!

hirataitokyo on July 28, 2007, 11:50:44 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyolol ur welcome

AmmyK on July 27, 2007, 8:11:17 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKAWESOME!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE!

winxgirl21 on July 27, 2007, 8:16:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm actually going to update this one tomorrow ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 9:19:34 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY^^

winxgirl21 on July 27, 2007, 12:35:47 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz! ^-^

sasukeXsakuraforever on July 25, 2007, 5:17:06 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverWahoo!
Me: *wacks Sasuke with a pillow*

Sasuke: *death glare*

Me: *gulps* He did it! *points to Deidara*

Deidara: 0_0''

~ Lolz! OMG I can't wait to read more! Please please please continue! ^_~

gaaralover1 on July 25, 2007, 7:58:32 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Me: * Slyly looks at Sasuke* >:3 * Throws a pillow at him*


Gaara: * Throws a pillow at me*


ME: * Thorw one at Gaara* * Throws two more at Sasuke* XP

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 26, 2007, 5:33:08 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL^0^

winxgirl21 on July 25, 2007, 7:07:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, thanks! *looks at Sasuke* hehe, yea, it was Deidara!

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 24, 2007, 2:53:56 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101PILOW FIGHT^0^Awsome new story^^

winxgirl21 on July 24, 2007, 9:30:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^ lolz, I love pillow fights!

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 26, 2007, 5:36:11 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101>:3*whaks u with a pilow and runs*

winxgirl21 on July 26, 2007, 6:25:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21*grabs a pillow and chases you* lolz ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 26, 2007, 12:10:32 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101AHH!!!*keeps running and throws pilows at u untill i run into the walll*OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT.TI'm not okT^TI'm stupidT^T

winxgirl21 on July 26, 2007, 12:18:17 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21*gasp* *runs over to you* Here you go! *hands you icecream cone* Better now?

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 6:58:27 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ya thanks^^

winxgirl21 on July 27, 2007, 7:07:50 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21no problem ^-^ Glad to help!

SasukesChick on July 23, 2007, 10:44:36 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickkool, keep it up

winxgirl21 on July 23, 2007, 10:45:44 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^

eelchic on July 23, 2007, 1:38:23 PM

eelchic on
eelchicOMG I TOTEALLY LUV LUV LUV DIS SEQUEL AND UR STORIES THEY ROCK U ROCK KEEP ON GOIN!!!!!!

winxgirl21 on July 23, 2007, 10:44:23 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! ^-^

waterbender00 on July 23, 2007, 10:48:19 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Great Sequel.

winxgirl21 on July 23, 2007, 10:43:07 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! ^-^