Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Sakura’s eyes gleamed as she picked up another pillow off of her bed and exclaimed, “Pillow Fight!”

The Next Morning

Everything was a mess. There were feathers all over the room, a result from one of the pillows busting open and its contents spreading throughout the room. There were sleeping bags propped up over chairs, tables, and a number of other things forming makeshift forts and shelters from the battlefield, also known as Sakura’s room. Sakura glanced at the clock, noticing it was almost 11 o’clock. She groaned. The girls hadn’t gone to bed until four, and it was too soon to get up. She looked around the room at her friends who were still out of it. She then rolled over on her side to try and fall back asleep. Unfortunately, sleep would not come to her. She got up and stretched.

‘Might as well go make some breakfast.’ She thought as she tiptoed out of her room, shutting the door behind her. Sakura walked down to the kitchen to find a note saying that her mother had taken Taichi shopping for some new clothes, and that she would be back around one o’ clock. Sakura grabbed a box of pancake mix, and started mixing it together in a bowl. ‘I wonder if we have any chocolate chips. Might as well go look for them.’ Sakura thought as she opened cabinet after cabinet, only to find that the chocolate chips were in the last cabinet she looked in. ‘It figures. And if I’d looked there first, they’d have been all the way at the other end.’ She mixed them in and started pouring batter in the skillet. After a few minutes she heard footsteps and turned around to find Ino enter the kitchen.

“What woke you up so early this morning, pig?” Sakura asked.

“The smell of something good in the kitchen, forehead.” Ino replied.

“Are TenTen and Hinata still asleep then?” Sakura asked as she flipped a pancake over.

“Yup, they’re pretty much unconscious, I tickled TenTen with one of the feathers, and she didn’t even move.” Ino replied as she sat down at the kitchen counter and watched her friend make the pancakes.

“Pig?” Sakura asked.

“Yea?” Ino replied.

“Come and make yourself useful. Put some butter on these for me, will ya?” Sakura asked, sliding a plate of pancakes towards Ino as well as a tub of butter.

“Sure.” Ino said as she grabbed the plate and slid it in front of her, and put some butter on the knife.

When Ino and Sakura were done, they finally heard the footsteps of their friends entering the room.

“What smells so good?” TenTen asked as she sniffed the air.

“Pancakes.” Sakura replied as she put about three of the chocolate chip covered pancakes on her plate. She grabbed the powdered sugar shaker and sprinkled some on top of her plate.

“It smells delicious.” Hinata said as she helped herself to some of the pancakes.

“Wait until you taste them.” said Ino, who had already eaten half of her first pancake.

Hinata took a bite and her face lit up. “They’re even better than they smell!” She exclaimed as she grabbed the powdered sugar shaker from the counter and poured a ton on.

“Enough sugar, Hinata?” TenTen asked her friend.

“The more the better.” Hinata said with a small grin.

“I’ll take your word for it.” TenTen said with a laugh. When all the girls were done Ino and Sakura looked at each other.

“Guess what you guys?” Sakura asked.

“What?” asked Hinata and TenTen simultaneously.

“You two have clean up!” Ino exclaimed as she and Sakura raced from the kitchen. TenTen and Hinata sighed.

“I knew them making us breakfast was too good to be true.” TenTen said. “But then, we can always get revenge for being left with dish duty.”

“What did you have in mind?” Hinata asked.

When Hinata and TenTen had put all of the dished away, they started working on their plan. TenTen put dish soap on the floor right in front of the door, and Hinata stood ready with the hose from the sink.

“Sakura, Ino! Come here! Quick!” TenTen yelled in her most urgent voice.

“What? What’s wrong?” Sakura yelled as the two girls came running threw the doorway. They slipped on the soap and fell on their buts, still sliding to a waiting Hinata. She turned on the spray nozzle and soaked both of them. Sakura and Ino were screeching the entire time.

“Got ya!” TenTen exclaimed. “That’s what you get for leaving us with dish duty!” Hinata just giggled at her two friends.

“Ok, so you got us.” Sakura said in an eerie way as she stood up from the ground. She glanced at Ino who was glancing at her, and they both turned towards the sink. They each grabbed two sponges and turned back around.

“So here you go right back!” Ino exclaimed as the two girls launched their sponges, hitting TenTen and Hinata dead on.

“You’re going to pay for that!” TenTen exclaimed, picking up a sponge.

“You’d better watch out!” Hinata yelled as she picked up two of the sponges laying near her feet.

Pretty soon the girls were in an all out water fight. Too bad for them they didn’t notice the time. Sakura just happened to glance at the clock as she ducked for cover and let out a gasp.

“What? What’s wrong?” Ino asked.

“My mom’s going to be home any minute! There’s no way we’ll get this place cleaned up!” Sakura exclaimed. The girls looked around the kitchen. Everything was soaked, chairs were overturned. The kitchen looked like Sakura’s room at the moment. Although instead of feathers, it was covered in soap and water.

“Well, there’s only one way to know for sure!” Hinata exclaimed as she turned to a drawer and pulled out a ton of dishtowels. “Get to drying, girls!” She tossed about three or four towels to each girl, who in turn started drying everything in sight. Ino tied two towels to her feet, and skated around the room, drying the floor, setting chairs back in place as she went. Sakura started drying the counters, while Hinata and TenTen dried off the appliances. Just as Sakura threw the last towel into the washing machine, her mother walked into the kitchen. Sakura ran out of the laundry room quickly, shutting the door as quietly as possible behind her.

A/N: Ok, so what’s gonna happen? You’ll have to wait and find out! Reviews are much appreciated! Also, I know this chapter doesn’t have much happening in it, but the next one hopefully should!

Comments

Comments (27)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 27, 2007, 3:36:12 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013ooooo smooth

winxgirl21 on October 28, 2007, 10:29:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, ya, i know. ^-^

GreyPichu on October 7, 2007, 5:24:35 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuOMG!Ino was skating on the floor while drying it?That sounds like one of those old cartoons like Tom and Jerry!^-^

winxgirl21 on October 7, 2007, 7:44:53 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, I kno. lolz, i did that once, though. it was fun. XD

nextguardian on September 17, 2007, 3:36:16 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianIno and Sakura's dialogue is hilarious!

winxgirl21 on September 18, 2007, 6:51:01 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks, i'm glad that you think so.

AnimeAngel87 on August 7, 2007, 8:41:57 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Lol Pig and Forehead. So Ino and Sakura.

winxgirl21 on August 7, 2007, 8:48:54 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Yea, it is. *sighs* lolz! ^-^

PinkAngel101 on July 31, 2007, 1:43:27 AM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101LOLZ ^^

winxgirl21 on July 31, 2007, 4:19:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

finalfantasy on July 31, 2007, 1:16:06 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyuh oh. not good.

winxgirl21 on July 31, 2007, 4:15:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yea, I kno...o.o

gaaralover1 on July 29, 2007, 11:44:46 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1WATERFIGHT!! * Squierts Hinata with a supper soaker*

Hinata: HEY! * Squirts me with a supper soaker*
Zelda: Watch out... I might just get you back. * Pulls out the supper soaker freezer and sprays Hinata*
HInata: * Squeals*

winxgirl21 on July 29, 2007, 10:19:25 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz! awesomeness!

waterbender00 on July 29, 2007, 10:05:13 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00HeHe Waterfight.

winxgirl21 on July 29, 2007, 10:18:07 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yeshness! ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 29, 2007, 9:53:01 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL^0^ that was awsome^^

winxgirl21 on July 29, 2007, 10:16:38 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^ thankies!

SasukesChick on July 29, 2007, 4:17:28 AM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChickkool, continue soon

winxgirl21 on July 29, 2007, 6:32:24 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks for reviewing! I'm expecting an update by thrusday at the latest ^-^