Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

The gang from Konoha High is back, and guess what? Homecoming is fast approaching! Join the Naruto characters as they struggle yet again with classes, grades, friends, enemies, and romance. Note: This is the sequel to Konoha High.

Chapter 7 - chapter 7

Chapter 7 - chapter 7
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“I’ll try, Sakura. I’ll try.” Sasuke said as he shook his head. This girl truly amazed him.

Later that Evening

“So?” Ino asked her friend.

“So what?” Sakura asked back. She was lying on her back, on her bed, with her head hanging over the side.

“What happened?” Ino demanded. TenTen and Hinata could be heard sighing.

“Well, we studied for a little bit, and he said I knew everything there was to know. So he invited me to stay for dinner.” Sakura said.

“What happened then?” TenTen asked.

“Well, his parents had gone out to eat, so-” Sakura started to say but was cut off by Ino.

“You guys were alone at his house? And you had dinner by yourselves? That’s so cute!” Ino exclaimed happily.

“No, Ino. We weren’t alone.” Sakura sighed. She wished they had been.

“Who was there with you, then?” Hinata asked.

“Sasuke’s older brother Itachi. He was home from college. He had a break from his studies.” Sakura explained to her friends. “He’s really annoying, too. He kept saying stuff to us about how long we’d been together and kept saying that we were going out, no matter how many times Sasuke or I said we weren’t together.”

“So? Maybe he just thinks you guys should be together. I do.” Ino said.

“Yea, but then he started saying stuff to me to get Sasuke mad.” Sakura said.

“What kind of stuff?” TenTen asked.

“He was all like ‘Sakura, you know how hot you are? You know, if Sasuke isn’t going to ask you out, maybe I should’ It was really annoying.” Sakura said, sounding agitated at thinking about it again. “He really loves to get on Sasuke’s nerves, and he knows he does even though Sasuke doesn’t get upset.”

“Sounds like someone is trying to ruin your relationship with Sasuke.” Ino pointed out.

“What relationship? We’re just friends, right now, Ino.” Sakura said.

“Right now are the key words. You guys are so going to be an item in the near future. I mean, think about it, you guys are perfect for each other!” Ino exclaimed.

“Ino’s right, Sakura, you guys really are perfect for each other.” TenTen said.

“Hinata, what’s your opinion on this?” Sakura asked her quiet friend.

“I agree with Ino and TenTen.” Hinata said.

“I’m outnumbered by you guys.” Sakura said. “But still, we are just friends. Even if I do want us to be more than that.”

“Then you have to go for him!” Ino exclaimed.

“What? And then have him hate me because I turned into some kind of fan girl?” Sakura asked. “I value my friendship with him too much. I like him a lot, but if I lost him because I wanted to get together with him… I just don’t know. I don’t even know how he feels about me.”

“You do have a point. He’s way too cold to let anyone know how he feels.” Ino said.

“Really?” Sakura asked, sounding surprised. “I don’t think he’s that cold.”

“That’s because he talks to you, Sakura.” TenTen said.

“Yes, he talks to you more than anyone, is what Naruto told me.” Hinata said.

“Really?” Sakura asked again. She knew Sasuke didn’t talk a lot, and she knew that he didn’t talk to the girls that much, but Naruto saying that he talked to her more than him? And he was Sasuke’s best friend.

“No, Forehead, we’re playing a practical joke on you.” Ino said, “Yes, really!”

“I just can’t believe he talks to me more than Naruto.” Sakura said. “Well, you guys. I’ve got to go. I have things I need to get done tonight.” Sakura said.

“All right, we’ll talk to you later.” Ino said. Her friend had ‘things to do’ on a Saturday night? Ino knew she did al of her homework on Fridays, and she hardly ever put any off until Saturday. And if she had, it was something that would take her only a couple of seconds to complete. What could she possibly have to do?

Sakura looked at the immense stacks of notes that had been shoved inside her locker. ‘I’d better get to sending answers.’ She thought. She started up the computer and grabbed the stack that had been given to her with e-mail addresses to reply to. ‘Why can’t they just ask me face to face? I mean, no one has, Sasuke’s not, so I’d probably say yes.’

Sakura looked at the first letter; it was from a guy named Nick. He was in Science with her. She quickly logged onto her e-mail and typed a standard e-mail declining the invitation, and then sent it. She sent this e-mail to everyone in the e-mail pile. She then moved on to phone numbers, texting those that she could, and calling those that had given home phones. And then she read the next stack. It had locker numbers. Sakura sighed as she pulled up a word document, typed a quick note declining the invitation, and printed out about ten copies of it. She would have to try and slip them into the lockers without the guys seeing her. She didn’t want to find out how these fan boys would handle rejection when the ones on the phone had started blubbering, or becoming increasingly angry, or started acting despaired.

‘This really is a pain.’ Sakura thought a couple of hours later when she had finally finished replying in any way that she could to the notes. She laid down on her bed, staring at the ceiling. ‘And there will be more on monday. But the dance is the weekend after next, so it will all end soon.’

Sakura closed her eyes and welcomed the sleep that came. She didn’t care if it was only ten o’clock or not, she was exhausted.

A/N: ok, guys, I’m so sorry for the late update and short chapter! Things at my house, once again, are really bad. My grandmother is dying, and my mom has flown out to be with her. My dad still has to work, so I’m pretty much getting my one sister ready for school, and watching my other sister. And on top of all of it, I have summer school work that I put off until the last minute, and have to have finished by Tuesday. Well, comments are much appreciated. And also, I don’t know when to expect an update, because school for me starts next Tuesday, and I’m already dreading the avalanche of work. But every free moment I get, I’m typing.

Comments

Comments (23)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on October 28, 2007, 2:41:07 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013my inner sakura is dreaming of wat a perfect couple saskue and her whould make

winxgirl21 on October 29, 2007, 8:26:04 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, they would make the perfect couple!

nextguardian on September 17, 2007, 4:11:40 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianLol, This was excellent. This chapter and the last had everything high school has. Itachi reminds me of a bully I used to know -_-'

winxgirl21 on September 18, 2007, 6:57:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks so much! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on August 31, 2007, 6:38:17 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87AWESOME CHAPITER!!!!


I made a Naruto fanfic


if u get a chance to rd it

COMMENT IT pl0x!

winxgirl21 on September 1, 2007, 11:35:24 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'll try to check it out when i get a little bit more time. ^-^

rffraff05 on August 29, 2007, 11:37:04 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05awesome!

winxgirl21 on September 1, 2007, 11:34:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thnx ^-^

gaaralover1 on August 24, 2007, 12:37:17 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1GREAT CHAPTER!!! I love it!

winxgirl21 on August 25, 2007, 5:30:51 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks ^-^

TheBestDamnThing on August 24, 2007, 8:24:08 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThingOMG u go girl!!!lOl ya well i'll pray for ur family!*skips off singing* im off to read the other story the wonderful other story!!

winxgirl21 on August 24, 2007, 8:28:00 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks. lolz, r you in a wizard of oz mood today?

TheBestDamnThing on August 24, 2007, 8:34:11 AM

TheBestDamnThing on
TheBestDamnThinglOl yep plus i really wanted to read both and i did!

winxgirl21 on August 24, 2007, 8:37:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lolz, that's good! ^-^

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 23, 2007, 12:40:40 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i'm with sasukeXsakuraforever on the fan boy thing also i'll be praying for your grandmother.my grandfather's death anniversary is coming fast and i feel like crying already.it's been 3 years since he died and i still get nightmares.

zerotimberwolf on August 24, 2007, 8:19:42 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfhey i feel your pain, my dad died a few years ago

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 25, 2007, 4:55:43 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ohh great now i'm going to cry

winxgirl21 on August 23, 2007, 12:46:58 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm sorry to hear that. *gives you hug* :( And thanks. :')

waterbender00 on August 23, 2007, 11:30:25 AM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Sakura's turning done guys left and right. *and prays for your Grandma*

winxgirl21 on August 23, 2007, 11:42:52 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks. :) Yea, she is. I don't think it would be fun to have that many fanboys...

kagome99 on August 23, 2007, 5:12:58 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99really?you start tuesday?that's really late.for me that is.that must be how your school does things.what grade you going into?
i would've just threw away all the notes.of course none of my guy-friends think of me that way.-_-"
poor me.

winxgirl21 on August 23, 2007, 5:43:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm going into 10th grade. I would never get all of those notes from anyone, either. >.<

waterbender00 on August 23, 2007, 8:18:41 PM

waterbender00 on
waterbender00Good luck in 10th grade. I'm in that grade too and i started Monday.

winxgirl21 on August 24, 2007, 2:09:20 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Really? Well, even though you've already started, good luck in school!

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 23, 2007, 3:29:34 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverAww! Poor Sakura... I wouldn't b able to handle all those notes! I would just be like "screw it!" and throw them away ~.~'' lolz. I hope everything takes a turn for the better down on your part, I'm sorry about your g-ma. I hope to see another update whenever you get some free time!^^

winxgirl21 on August 23, 2007, 5:39:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I know, so would I! >.< Even though i can never see taht happening to me...Thanks, I hope I'll get some free time to type, but I've gotten word taht my entire family is coming up this way because my grandmother wants to come home...And I get to clean the house before they get here...