Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

“Well, all that’s left to do is deal with the rest of our parents, then.” TenTen said with a sigh.

The Next Day

“Well, what did your mom say?” Ino asked TenTen as she walked into her bedroom. The girls had spent the night at TenTen’s house in the hopes that her mother would be more likely to say yes if they were all there.

“Well…”TenTen said, looking at her friends. “She said no.”

“What?!” Ino screeched. This couldn’t be happening. She and her friend were all supposed to go to her father’s resort over break and spend quality time with each other as well as their boyfriends.

“She said she doesn’t want me going away on Christmas.” TenTen said. “And that she doesn’t trust me going on a vacation with my boyfriend. You know how she is.”

“Why doesn’t she trust Neji?” Sakura asked. Her mother trusted Sasuke a lot, and she knew Ino’s parents trusted Shikamaru as well. Hinata’s parents were weary of Naruto, but they didn’t not trust him. They’d even agreed to the trip, after a short chat with Neji.

“I honestly don’t know. She thinks he’s part of my rebelling against them being so over protective, so maybe she just assumes he’s a bad guy? She’s met him before, so I really don’t understand what is…” TenTen guessed. Maybe it was time to negotiate with her mom.

“Is there anything we can try to convince her to let you go?” Hinata asked quietly from where she sat on the floor.

“I don’t know.” TenTen said. “Maybe…it’s crazy, but maybe I can try to make a deal with her…”

“Like what?” Sakura asked her friend.

“Like if she lets me go, I’ll stop acting the way I’ve been acting for the entire school year.” TenTen said with a sigh. She’d gotten mad at her parents for always being so strict with her and trying to be so involved in her life. She found them to be nosy and annoying. And the way they had acted the first time Neji had come over, before they even really knew each other, had been totally embarrassing and privacy invading. That’s one of the main reasons she had started acting this way. She was sick of her mother trying to make her decisions for her.

“Are you sure that’ll work?” Ino asked her friend. If TenTen couldn’t go on the trip, there would be a damper on everyone’s spirits. Especially Neji’s.

“No, but I have to try something.” TenTen replied as she got up and walked towards the door. “Wish me luck.”

“Good luck!” the three girls chorused to their friend as she walked out of the room to find her mom.

“I really hope that she can go.” Hinata said.

“Don’t worry, she’ll work everything out.” Sakura said

With TenTen

TenTen walked down the hall towards her mom’s study, where she had left her after she asked to go on the trip the first time. She knocked on the door and waited for a response.

“Come in.”

“Mom?” TenTen asked as she stepped into the room, shutting the door behind her.

Her mother sighed as she set down the book she was reading, looking at her daughter. “TenTen, I already told you, you can’t go on the trip.”

“Mom, I know.” TenTen said, “But, I came to try and make a deal with you.”

“Like what?” her mother asked, watching her daughter as she sat down in the leather chair across from her desk.

“Like, I’ll stop acting this way,” TenTen said, looking her mother in the eyes, “if you let me go on this trip.”

“TenTen.” Her mother said. “I know that would be nice, but I really don’t feel comfortable with you going on this trip.”

“Why not?” TenTen asked. “You let me go at Thanksgiving.”

“That was different.” Her mother said, looking at her daughter’s facial expression, which was ranging between shock and anger.

“Different how?” TenTen asked. “The fact that Neji wasn’t there?”

“You know that’s not it.” Her mother said. “But still, I don’t think you should be going on vacation with those boys.”

“Look, mom. I already told you. The girls have one suite, and the guys have another.” TenTen explained. “We’ll just be hanging out every day. And Ino’s dad said that the staff will be keeping an eye on us, and reporting to him if we get into trouble.”

“Look, TenTen…”her mother started.

“Look, mother.” TenTen cut her off. “You want me to stop the way I’ve been acting, right?” Her mother nodded at this. “Then I’ll stop if you let me go on this vacation. I’ll even sit down and have ‘family talk’ with you if you want, just please let me go!”

“Ok,” her mother said. “You can go. But every day that week, I expect a phone call. Once a night. And you’ll tell me everything that’s been happening. We’ll also start having a family discussion night on Wednesday’s, and you can tell us everything that’s going on in your life.”

TenTen seemed to not here anything after the words ‘you can go.’ Her facial expression turned to one of joy, as she ran around the desk and hugged her mother. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

Her mother hugged her back weakly. ‘She hasn’t been this excited about something I’ve said since she was seven.’ She though happily. Maybe this deal would turn out to be for the better.

After letting go of her mother, TenTen raced back down the hallway to her room, she flung open the door, and shouted excitedly, “She said yes!”

“Really?” Ino asked happily.

“TenTen, this is great!” Sakura exclaimed.

“I’m so happy!” Hinata said.

“I know so am I.” TenTen said, still smiling. “There are a few conditions I have to agree to, but I can deal with it. This is going to be the best vacation ever!”

“You know it is!” Ino exclaimed and all the girls laughed.

A/N: Ok, I’ve been sick all week with a really bad cold, and for some reason, I’ve had a lot more homework than usual. I honestly had trouble deciding on how to create this chapter, but ended up choosing to have TenTen’s mother say no and then have her negotiate til she could go. I guess that’s really all I have to say. Reviews are loved!

Comments

Comments (21)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on March 5, 2008, 1:33:19 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI like how Tenten handled the situation. lol, I did stuff like that all the time to get what I wanted.

winxgirl21 on March 6, 2008, 6:39:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I normally give the puppy dog pout, or write out some kind of proposal. then i have my backup arguments ready. haha, my mom told me i should consider being a lawyer, but i don't really want to do that kind of thing...

AlleyCat17 on February 4, 2008, 3:46:38 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17yeah awesome chapter and sweet story anyways i can't wait to see what the trip is like.so add a new chappy soon please.

winxgirl21 on February 4, 2008, 5:47:56 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! I'm hoping to update friday. ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on February 2, 2008, 9:55:12 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87Awww I h8 colds. But this is an awesome chappie. Go TenTen!

winxgirl21 on February 2, 2008, 9:41:03 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Thanks! And actually, the colds starting to go away, which is awesome! ^-^

AnimeAngel87 on February 2, 2008, 11:08:15 PM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87YAY!

winxgirl21 on February 2, 2008, 11:17:56 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21^-^

GreyPichu on February 2, 2008, 2:11:09 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuawesome chapter, and i hope u r feeling better from ur cold!

winxgirl21 on February 2, 2008, 9:39:41 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! Actually, i'm already starting to feel better, which is great! ^-^

kogalover2013 on February 1, 2008, 1:21:06 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013soooo cooolll keep it up u should e-mail dis 2 da writter of naruto

winxgirl21 on February 2, 2008, 12:12:08 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, thanks, but this story isn't as good as half the stuff out there, i know that. >.< tehre are a lot more that he would probably rather read than this one.

kogalover2013 on February 7, 2008, 1:34:44 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013y not ur stuffs awsome

winxgirl21 on February 9, 2008, 12:17:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21maybe, but there are some fanfictions out there that are just...wow. lol.

NightWing101 on February 1, 2008, 11:35:46 AM

NightWing101 on
NightWing101I feel sorry..wait... thats right! My parents are like that too! TT-TT
Oh and I hope you feel better winx
*gives you hot soup*

winxgirl21 on February 1, 2008, 11:42:27 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21parents can be a pain like that. \

Thanks, hopefully I'll be better by tuesday. *crosses fingers* right now I just have a runny nose and a cough, everything else is gone...Hot soup! yummy!

cloudaeris on February 1, 2008, 10:41:02 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisYAY TENTEN!
Her mom sounds like my mom.

winxgirl21 on February 1, 2008, 10:57:36 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I think her mom is like quite a few moms that I know, although I can't see the ones I know actually giving in..lol.

Kohakucrazy on February 1, 2008, 10:03:07 AM

Kohakucrazy on
Kohakucrazyteen life can suck... Eh Tenten?



Great Chapter..


Zakuro

winxgirl21 on February 1, 2008, 10:56:17 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21ya, it can..Thanks! ^-^

eelchic on February 1, 2008, 9:14:11 AM

eelchic on
eelchicYeahness Tenten gets to go!!! Awsome chapter!!!

That is so freaky I was relly sick with avirus which turned into asinus infection I hav to get more meds 2marrow!! I hate getting sick you fall so far behind & i was out the week b4 the grading period was over so i didnt have as high grades i would have liked!!

Well I hope you catch up and feeel better!!!^^ Again great chappe cant wait 4 next!!

winxgirl21 on February 1, 2008, 9:43:41 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, she does! Thanks!

Actually, my mom made me go to school. She said I wasn't sick enough to stay home. >.< Although everyone in my all my classes have been in and out with the same thing. I hope that you get better, too, and that you catch up with your work!

eelchic on February 1, 2008, 10:02:25 AM

eelchic on
eelchicthanx I ve just finnished taking my last test 2day! Aw I hate it when my dad tells me i have to go to skool :( and I just feel like sleeping and I just end up getting sent home anyways lol
Well brite side no catch up work!^^

winxgirl21 on February 1, 2008, 11:00:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21that's good, then. ^-^ My teachers don't send us home, but i wasn't even paying attention in most of my classes. when i'm sick, I get tired, and for some other reason, I draw a lot...>.< lol. so my notebooks are filled with sketches instead of notes.