Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - chapter 10

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 10 - chapter 10

Chapter 10 - chapter 10
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

Ino and Sakura jumped up at the same time, and shouted, “They’re here!” They both rushed to the door to greet them.

“Hey, guys.” Naruto said as he walked in, limping slightly on his injured leg. His arm was wrapped in a navy blue cast. Hinata was right behind him, watching his every step, making sure he didn’t fall. It was obvious that he’d walked in by himself after much protest. Neji followed behind Hinata, having a bored expression on his face.

“How are you feeling?” Sakura asked Naruto, looking at his arm and leg with a bit of concern. For her community service, she volunteered at the hospital, and she’d dealt with the patients who had broken bones, basically helping to put the cast on. Few volunteers were allowed to help with that, but since Sakura had been volunteering for so long, she was allowed.

“I’m fine, Sakura. I don’t get why you guys are so worried.” Naruto said, sounding slightly annoyed.

“Troublesome.” Shikamaru sighed. “Naruto, you were crushed by a giant Christmas tree, anyone but you would be at least a little freaked out by that.”

“Well, I’m not, and I’m fine. So stop asking.” Naruto said.

“Fine.” Sakura said, as Ino nodded reluctantly in agreement with Sakura.

“Great!” Naruto exclaimed happily. “Now is everyone ready to leave? I can’t wait to hit the slopes!”

“Naruto,” Hinata said quietly, “you know the doctor said to keep off your leg for a few weeks.”

“Aw, what does he know, Hinata?” Naruto asked. “Like I said, I’m perfectly fine. Now let’s hit the road!”

Hinata looked pleadingly at her friends, transmitting her thoughts of needing help with Naruto this week. They smiled back at her.

“Alright.” Ino said. “Come on, we’re late enough as it is. Let’s get started on our week of fun and relaxation!” The girls laughed at Ino, who was obviously quoting her father’s resort, as they walked towards the front door, their boyfriends not far behind them.

A few hours Later, at the Resort

Two girls stood behind the front desk, wearing name tags on their shirts that labeled them as employees.

“Did you here Ino’s coming up for a week?” One girl, who had short, curly brown hair and bright blue eyes asked her friend. She was wearing a hot pink sweater, with a wool, black and white, plaid miniskirt. She had on black tights underneath of it, and black high-heeled boots that came up to her knees.

“Ya, she e-mailed me to tell me.” The other girl replied. She had long black hair, and pretty purple colored eyes. She was wearing a pink Chinese style top, and a pair of capris and flip flops, which she wore despite the cold weather.

“Same here.” The first girl replied. “She said she’s bringing a bunch of her friends up.”

“Ya, she had me arrange different colored ski and snowboarding equipment up in their rooms.” The second girl said.

“Come to think of it,” The first girl said, “they should have been here a few hours ago. I hope everything’s alright.”

“I’m sure it is.” The second girl replied. Their conversation was interrupted by someone shouting at them.

“Meghan, Mitsuki!” Both girls turned their heads to find Ino walking towards them, with a group of people at her side.

“Hey, Ino!” The first girl, Meghan, replied.

“Hiya!” Mitsuki, the second girl replied.

“I wanted to introduce you guys to every one before we check in.” Ino explained.

Meghan and Mitsuki scanned the group of friends that Ino had brought with her. There were seven people not including their friend.

“Well, this is Sakura.” Ino said, pointing to a pink-haired girl who smiled and waved at them. “And this is Hinata.” Ino pointed to a girl with lavender colored eyes, who smiled nervously at them and said. “Um, hello.”

“And this is TenTen.” Ino pointed to a girl with two buns on her head, who waved with a big grin on her face. “Now for the guys.” Ino said. “The blonde haired guy is Naruto, the guy with the bluish black hair is Sasuke, the guy with the long brown hair is Neji, and this” Ino said, pulling Shikamaru out from behind her, “is Shikamaru.”

“Ok, then. Hi everyone.” Meghan said.

“Ya, hey.” Mitsuki said. She reached under the desk and pulled out four card keys, while Meghan did the same.

“The guys can come down here to check in.” Meghan said, as she fanned out the four card keys.

“And the girls can come over here.” Mitsuki said, grinning. She pulled over some papers, and handed each girl a card key. “These are the keys that allow you to get into your rooms. I just need Ino to sign here, and we’re good.” Ino nodded and took the pen Mitsuki handed her, and signed on the dotted line. When the girls glanced down the counter, they saw that Meghan was doing a similar procedure with the guys.

“Here you go.” Meghan said, holding out the card keys for the guys to grab. “These let you in your room. If you loose them, you need to come see the front desk, so we can issue new card keys to everyone. We’ll have to change the magnetic code on your lock, so that way if someone else finds the card they can’t break into your room. Ino is signing the papers for your room as well, so any questions?”

“Not really.” Shikamaru replied lazily.

“Ok then. Your room is room number 401. The girls’ room number is 400. You guys have the only two rooms on floor 4. There are five floors. Ground level, floor 1, floor 2, floor 3, and floor 4. There’s also a basement, which has an arcade, and spa in it. It also has a few shops down there, and a restaurant.” Meghan explained.

“Does the restaurant serve ramen?” Naruto asked, looking concerned. His casted arm hung limply at his side.

Meghan smiled at him, “Ya, it does. A few different kinds.”

“Yes!” Naruto exclaimed, jumping in the air, and pumping his good fist in the air.

“Naruto,” Shikamaru started to warn, but was too late.

“Naruto! Don’t jump like that! You’re supposed to be resting your knee!” Ino shouted at him. Naruto immediately stopped jumping and hid behind Shikamaru. He didn’t want to face the wrath of Ino. “Now come on you guys, we’re going up to our rooms. I’ll see you guys later.” Ino said, waving to Mitsuki and Meghan.

As soon as they had left, another group of people came to check in, this time, though, there were only three of them.


A/N: ok, so I’m starting to introduce more OC’s as the hotel staff. Of course Ino knows most of them, since they’ve been working there since the resort opened. I really don’t like having to put so many OC’s in the story, but I’m going to try to keep the number down to three or four if possible. I already have all of the characters lined up. Well, reviews are loved!

Comments

Comments (24)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 19, 2008, 1:19:37 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ino can give me the creeps at times.

winxgirl21 on April 20, 2008, 10:50:45 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I think she can do that to everyone, lol.

QuestionMarks109 on April 5, 2008, 8:55:34 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109The Wrath....OF INO!

*Faints*

xDDD

winxgirl21 on April 5, 2008, 8:59:07 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, yes! it's scary!

zerotimberwolf on April 3, 2008, 8:12:14 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfhaha "the wrath of Ino" thats too funny

winxgirl21 on April 3, 2008, 10:47:01 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Ino can be scary...lol. =)

zerotimberwolf on April 5, 2008, 6:52:24 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfand Shikamaru would know lol

winxgirl21 on April 5, 2008, 7:56:21 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I feel bad for him...

Kohakucrazy on April 2, 2008, 6:54:11 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyUPDATE!!! AWSEOMENESS!!!

winxgirl21 on April 2, 2008, 7:08:33 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! =) I'm going to try to update on friday, it depends on if I stay home from school or not...lol.

rffraff05 on March 31, 2008, 11:41:39 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05to ino "BEGONE DEMON!" lol great chapter... *feels guilty about asking* can i be in it?

winxgirl21 on April 2, 2008, 7:07:38 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, sure, just give me info on my profile. i needed one more person to have enough. =) you'll probably work the ski lifts, is that all right with you?

rffraff05 on April 2, 2008, 8:40:49 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05YAYNESS!

winxgirl21 on April 2, 2008, 8:43:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=D lol.

kagome99 on March 31, 2008, 5:12:06 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99I love it...ONCE AGAIN!!!!
its awesome!!!
cant wait for next chappie... :]

winxgirl21 on March 31, 2008, 9:29:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I'm glad that you love it. =)

nextguardian on March 29, 2008, 1:55:25 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGood stuff! Once again, Ino steals the spotlight! lol, if she can settle Naruto down, she has got to be one scary girl!

winxgirl21 on March 30, 2008, 8:29:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, Ino and Sakura are the only two who can do that by wrath. XD

cloudaeris on March 29, 2008, 9:18:30 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisWow the wrath of Ino...scary.That chapter made me want Ramen.LOL.Cool Chapter I'm excited to see if naruto listens and rests.I doubt it.

winxgirl21 on March 30, 2008, 8:24:48 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, I don't think he'll listen. he's too stubborn. XD

kogalover2013 on March 29, 2008, 7:48:49 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome cant wait to hear da drama lol awsome as expected

winxgirl21 on March 29, 2008, 8:59:19 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21haha, the drama is coming! =)

kogalover2013 on March 29, 2008, 9:46:20 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013i can tell

GreyPichu on March 29, 2008, 2:02:23 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichui like the names Meghan and Mitsuki, they're really pretty names. and good chapter! :]

winxgirl21 on March 29, 2008, 3:51:14 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! The Meghan character is actually based off of me. (my name's Meghan. XD) but she's probably not going to act much like me. And Mitsuki is my friend's OC.

Thanks so much for commenting! =D