Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - chapter 18

The Konoha High gang is looking forward to their upcoming Christmas Break,and when a group trip is proposed,everyone is excited.But once again there's drama occuring with love,friendships,new friends and possible rivals,and much more.

Chapter 18 - chapter 18

Chapter 18 - chapter 18
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto!

The other girls nodded their heads in agreement.

At Another Table, Not Far Away

“Hmm…he’s cute.” Temari said as she watched their waiter walk away from their table.

“Temari.” Kankuro whined. “How come every time we go anywhere, you can check out all the guys you want, but I can’t even look at a girl without getting slapped?”

“Because,” Temari said, glancing at her brother, “I can read your mind, and I don’t like the thoughts.”

Kankuro grumbled at this, as Temari continued scoping out the guys in the restaurant.

“Oooh.” Temari said as her eyes lit up.

“Who is it this time?” Kankuro asked, looking bored. At least Gaara had the sense to sit and be quiet, ignoring his older sister.

“Over there.” Temari said, pointing to a table with eight teens sitting around it. “The one with the spiky ponytail.”

“That guy?” Kankuro said, looking at the table his sister was pointing too. “Looks to me like he’s taken.” The guy in question currently had a blonde girl holding his hand as the group talked.

“Not for long.” Temari said with an evil smile on her face.

“I feel bad for them.” Kankuro said under his breath, turning his attentions back to his food.

With the Gang

“Are you guys almost done?” Ino asked, looking at the boys in question at the moment. She was currently holding Shikamaru’s hand as he attempted to eat the rest of his food with only one.

“I would be, if you’d let me eat.” Shikamaru mumbled.

“Fine.” Ino sighed as she let go of his hand. Shikamaru promptly picked up a knife to cut his food. “Just hurry up. I’m getting bored just sitting here, and I want to wander around the shops before I start getting ready.”

“There’s plenty of time for all of that, Ino.” Shikamaru said between bites of his food.

“That’s what you think.” Ino replied, glancing at the time on her cell phone. “We have a few hours maybe. But we’re going to have to do our hair ourselves. The spa’s stylist is totally booked.”

“Can’t you get her to do your hair through your connections?” Naruto asked.

“It would be bad for business to cancel a paying customer’s appointment.” Ino said matter-of-factly. Her friends looked at her, a little shocked that she was thinking of her father’s business before herself. “What?” She asked them. “I may be spoiled at times, but I’m not stupid enough to let that effect business.”

“Ok, then.” Sakura said. She, too, had finished her meal, but Sasuke was done as well. Shikamaru was the only one really left eating at this point.

Apparently noticing this fact, Shikamaru spoke to the group, “You guys go on to the stores without me. I’ll be there when I’m done.”

“Ok, I’ll see you then!” Ino said, giving him a quick hug and jumping up from her seat, prodding everyone else to move quickly.

“Bye.” Shikamaru said. “Finally, quiet.” He went back to eating his breakfast, this time at a much slower pace. It wasn’t long, however, before he was approached by a blonde with four pig-tails.

“Hey there.” She said, sitting next to him. “My names Temari.”

“Shikamaru.” He replied, looking uninterested, which made the girl narrow her eyes before grinning prettily.

“So, you seem like an interesting guy.” She tried again.

“Not really.” Shikamaru said, putting her off again.

“So, you have a date to the dance tonight?” Temari asked, being more direct.

“Actually, I do.” Shikamaru said, looking at her. “My girlfriend. Maybe you saw her leave with the rest of my friends?”

“Oh, her.” Temari said with displeasure.

“Ya, her.” Shikamaru said. He pushed his unfinished food away from him as he stood up from the table. “If you’ll excuse me, I’ll be going to join them now.” With that he stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked away from the table, leaving Temari looking after him with a shocked expression that quickly turned to one of determination. She stood up, and smiled as she walked back to her table where her brothers were sitting.

“I don’t like that look.” Kankuro mumbled. He had watched his sister fail at her attempts, and he knew that look all too well. It was too happy for what had just happened to her. “So how’d it go?”

“Oh, he’ll come around soon.” She said, taking a sip of her drink, and then setting it back down on the table. “Just you watch.” She turned to look out the door and saw Shikamaru disappear into the crowd of guests as he went to find his friends.

“Troublesome.” Shikamaru muttered as he looked for Ino. “Now where did she go?” He walked along at his slow pace, peeking into stores as he passed them by until he finally found his friends in, shockingly, a clothing store. He walked in and slowly started towards where his friends were standing by the dressing room.

“Where are they?” he asked as he joined them, leaning on the wall.

“Where do you think?” Sasuke replied, motioning his head towards the dressing room door.

“Should’ve figured.” Shikamaru mumbled, closing his eyes.

“Oh!” Naruto exclaimed as if realizing something. “Ino told me to give this to you when you came in.” Naruto held out a pale blue tie that Shikamaru figured matched his girlfriend’s dress.

“Troublesome.” He muttered, but not loudly enough for his friends to hear it. The last thing he needed was Ino hearing him say that. She always freaked.

“Don’t worry, they got us too.” Naruto said, holding up a teal tie, and Neji held up a pink one. Sasuke just ‘Hn’ed, but Shikamaru could see the purple tie in his friend’s hand. He just nodded in response. At least blue wasn’t as bad as pink and purple.

“Shikaamaaaruu!” Shikamaru opened his eyes to see Ino twirling around in front of him.

“What do you think?” She asked after doing a complete spin.

“You look great.” He said. Ino was currently wearing a black mini skirt and a deep purple sweater.

“You think so?” she asked. “I wasn’t sure about the sweater, but if you like it, I guess I’ll get it.”

Shikamaru nodded. “It looks great on you.” It was no lie. The sweater looked great with her blonde hair and blue eyes.

“It’s decided.” Ino said with a smile on her face. Shikamaru could tell that she had really liked the way it looked, and just wanted his opinion, not something she did very often. The other girls decided against anything, and after Ino had purchased her new outfit they left.

A/N: Ok, I hope you guys like this chapter. Hopefully it gives you guys an idea of what’s to come with the drama. I know I’ve been updating late lately, but this Thursday is my last day of school, so I’ll hopefully be updating on time this summer. =) Reviews are loved!

Comments

Comments (22)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome99 on July 2, 2008, 1:33:03 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99EVIL Temari..
very funny... :D

winxgirl21 on July 3, 2008, 2:45:06 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks =D

eelchic on June 13, 2008, 12:10:53 PM

eelchic on
eelchicoh I am nervous for the drama hopefully it doesn't mean any break ups... well anyway GREAT chapter haha i liked how the girls gave the guys matching ties to their dresses I'll have to remember that for next year,lol!

winxgirl21 on June 20, 2008, 11:57:06 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21we'll just have to see what type of drama will happen...lol

Kohakucrazy on June 7, 2008, 5:55:47 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyAwesome chapter!

winxgirl21 on June 7, 2008, 6:20:40 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21thanks! =)

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 6, 2008, 7:18:16 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101...*sigh*LOL Neji got a pink tie and dad got a purple one LOL

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 7:32:43 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21pink and purple ties are wayy cool, lol. =)

erandor3 on June 6, 2008, 7:10:22 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3uh-oh temaris gonna try steal shikamaru this could be bad :o

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 7:30:32 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yesh, it could be.

QuestionMarks109 on June 6, 2008, 5:35:02 AM

QuestionMarks109 on
QuestionMarks109Uh to the Oh. Temari's about to becom e the homewrecker i nvr tawt she was. This is baaad. As for kankuro....Should I Add more dots? But all and all, this was a great chapter. Can't wait to see more drama. I Wonder if sumone's gonna try and put the moves on Sasuke

Other Me: No Duuh!

Why?

Other Me: He's Hawt. ♥_♥

Oh Gawd. Why ME?!

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 6:46:31 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, I'm actually not sure about more drama with Sasuke and Sakura. I've been considering it, but I'm waiting for a really good idea with it. =)

cloudaeris on June 4, 2008, 11:48:27 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisnice cant wait

winxgirl21 on June 6, 2008, 6:42:24 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=) I'm hoping to get the next chapter finished up soon.

kogalover2013 on June 3, 2008, 5:48:17 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013awsome cant wait 2 c wat happens

winxgirl21 on June 4, 2008, 4:35:11 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21=) gracias

kogalover2013 on June 4, 2008, 12:26:14 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013tanada

GreyPichu on June 2, 2008, 11:48:33 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuoh i see how the drama's coming now... awesome. =3

winxgirl21 on June 3, 2008, 3:40:24 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, glad that you think so. =)

nextguardian on June 1, 2008, 12:17:02 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat chapter! Temari's a troublemaker, lol.

winxgirl21 on June 2, 2008, 4:34:10 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yes, she is, lol.