Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - GIRLS LOVE ME!!!!!

A Story of MY Original Characters Meeting MCR!

Chapter 2 - GIRLS LOVE ME!!!!!

Chapter 2 - GIRLS LOVE ME!!!!!
“Ugh Were Like….what? Six hours early? People Won’t Come until like 3 hrs before the concert!!!!” Complained Ally. “I Don’t Like Waiting!!!” “You Think We Enjoy It?” Said Summer folding her arms. “No but still!” said Ally. “Drama Queen!” Yelled Megan Pointing At Ally. “haha” laughed Dayna . The girls suddenly heard singing coming from the Stadium……..MCR! “Oh my gosh! I…I…..It’s GERARD!” yelled Summer. She then screamed as loud as her lungs would let her. “Oh God! SHUT UP!” said Ally Covering Summer’s mouth. “THE BAND WILL HEAR YOU!!!!!” The music stopped. Now Gerard was Talking. “I Thought We were the only ones here?” He said confused. “FAN GIRLS!” Frank Yelled Into His Mike. “(whispering) watch they’ll yell something back and then we can find them!” “WE ARE NOOOOTTT FAN GIRLS!” Yelled Summer. Ally And Dayna Kicked summer in the knee. “Shut Up!” they yelled. “Besides” said Ally. “How Do we even know it’s them” “Obsessed is Summer” Said Megan “Trust me SHE KNOWS” Suddenly the Gates before the girls opened. “Hiiiiiii” Said Two Voices. Summer looked up shocked. It Was Gerard and Frank!!!! “Why are you girls here so early?” asked Gerard. He Gave the Girls A Questioning Look. “Well……Y….Ya see. Our Friend here,” Ally Chucked Summer In Front Of Gerard. “Summer…” “H…Hi” Summer managed to get out, with a slight wave of her hand. “Ya See, She’s A Liiiiiittle Obsessed…” “With The Band?” Gerard Said trying to follow Ally’s story. “With You, and Frank. “YES! GIRLS LOVE ME!” yelled Frank! “Hey she’s obsessed with me Too!!!!” Said Gerard Pushing Frank. Summer face suddenly looked disappointed. “W…well it was nice seeing you these 2 seconds have been nice gotta go bye.” She said and she turned. “Oh god, not this again” said Megan grabbing Summer. “what sup?” asked Gerard and Frank. “You see,” said Megan. “Summer does this every time she meets her crushes! She talks to them and then realizes that she can’t ever meet them again and wants to walk out on them.” Summer Socked Megan In the Arm. “Shut-Up I do not!” “Well then what were you doing a minute ago?” “okay I do.” the girls looked down,. “Well I could get you guys backstage” said Frank. “If after the concert I can get a kiss from one of you girls!” He flashed The Biggest smile and the girls knew he was joking. “o-kay” Sang Ally. “That’s Awesome! We’d love to go backstage!” Gerard gave the girls passes and invited them to hang out until the show Started…..

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MCRchick25 on July 16, 2006, 12:26:23 AM

MCRchick25 on
MCRchick25awesome!!!

sis on March 1, 2006, 10:18:07 AM

sis on
sisWOOOOO!Awsome dude!This is great!I call this the frank look "X_X".XD

PuyoPop on February 6, 2006, 10:09:48 AM

PuyoPop on
PuyoPop**clap, clap, clap!** go on plz! i want to know what hapens! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! ^^