Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - We Should Hang!

A Story of MY Original Characters Meeting MCR!

Chapter 3 - We Should Hang!

Chapter 3 - We Should Hang!
The show started. The Girls sang along to every song. After the concert the girls ran backstage......except Summer......She walked... Ally slwed down to talk to summer.. "Hey" she said. "Hey" said Summer looking down. Ally Stopped her in the hallway backstage. She looked to the other Girls. "You guys go on backstage...i think me and Summer need to have a talk" "Okay" said the girls as they ran backstage. "Summer! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!? WERE GOING TO MEET MCR~" Ally yelled shaking Summer. "I don't know!" said Summer. "It's like i can't Handle meeting them because....well..... you know how i am in LOVE with Gerard, and well i don't want to go through Another pain of losing someone i love! I CAN'T DO IT AGAIN!" Summer broke down into tears and sat down in the floor. Her hands burried into her Knees. "Look Summer, we all know you miss Chris but he's gone! You have to move on! I know you loved him, and i understand how you feel!" Summer looked up. "I can't forget him!" "You don't have to! I know u love him! But maybe he wants you to move on! He'd be happy if u were with Gerard and so would i! I just want Frank!" Ally said. Summer giggled. She gave her friend a promising look. "Are you sure he wants me to move on?" she asked. "I'm Possitive." Said Ally. Summer stood up and gave Ally a hug. Gerard Came out of a door. "Haha Team work!" He yelled giving Summer and Ally Both a hug. "What?! How much of this did you hear?!" Yelled Summer. "all of it." Gerard said smiling. "NO! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW I LIKE YOU!!!" Yelled Summer. "No it's cool!!!! Maybe later Your Friends and My friends, well, you know, Frank and Mikey, i think Ray and Bob are Busy, but well maybe we can get together and you know, hang out?" he said. "Y....ya....ummm....yes! i would.....we would love to hang out!!!" Summer said blushing. "Cool, well come on then, we should go hang out right now before later!" HE said. "Ok! come on Ally!" said Summer. Ally followed as they went on backstage."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MCRchick25 on July 16, 2006, 12:28:50 AM

MCRchick25 on
MCRchick25write more! write more! i luv this!!! *faves!*

sis on March 1, 2006, 10:18:49 AM

sis on
sisDUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!I love it!X_X