Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-43 of 43 results.
Its from yugioh angels our cub.Now i makeing a story
Its about dukum and taila.it is a contest entery too.
  About the club and pics of it's members and their KAs.
Ha! I have a title! And it's in German! My friend's OC's Kay and Cat will be in this! So will some others if I'm lucky.
This story is based on what happens to Jackie in the future.
Jackie is the only one who can stop Yami orAtem from hurting anyone els.




p.s. If you want to join my story just ask^^
.......................
hey! I finally have a fic! please, read!
Kay...this ain't a story...this is just about my OC Katrina and her life!
 this is a story of how I met Els and Yugi.after wards,I met Yami in the Shadow Realms.And how I knew that we were cousins
Okay, the contest entry I made for AtemuLover's contest. The song I put in is one I have on CD, called 'Show Me Love' by t.A.T.u. All other rights are as followed.
 
Els: AtemuLover
Yami: Kazuki Takahashi
The life of Marik. I will get other sides later. But what will happen in this life? All about after Yami Marik disapeared. Or so we thought...
This is a story i wrote that takes place during the egyptian saga kind of the next generation thing
Me and my friends get sucked Into the Yugioh world Its alot better then it sounds once you read it
A girl makes friends with the Pharaoh of Egypt and all things go wrong once the famous Thief King discovers their relationship.
story says it all
Ryuu is moving up in the dueling world, on his way to the famous Duel Academy. But now, as great evil's plans are finally revealing, can Ryuu figure out the connection between his mysterious dreams and his role in this dark plot?
My adventures in the virtual world. contains many ripoffs of anime and video games. also contains odd explosions.....read it if you dare V^_^