Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-49 of 49 results.
Jack is feeling sick. Chase is feeling playful. A newfangled remedy is discovered. (Chase/Jack)
And Jack's pretty darn sick of it, too. (Jack/Chase)
It was the final showdown. But why should he mourn? After all, the Chase Young he had known was already dead. (Guan/Chase)
Dashi, Chase, Guan, Wuya. Four very different people who were once held together by a powerful bond of friendship and love. This is the chronicle of their lives: the events that brought them together, and the events that tore them apart.
Its another day at the xiaolin temple for the xiaolin warriors. Its an ordinary sunday..but once again is there love?
As long as there have been vampires, there has been the Slayer. One girl in all the world, to find them where they gather and to stop the spread of their numbers. This time, the Slayer is you.
Drabble. Katnappe and Kimiko are spending a little quality time together, and it is absolutely purrfect. KatnappexKimiko.
The monks find a new friend-and a new dragon while looking for a shen-gon-wu in a Comanche reservation.
Omi's dad and Jack's cousin were friends....best friends. With them both coming back to town, chaos ensues, especially when Naru might want to be more than friends with Eri.
its about yura!!!
New Wu The Shard Of Hypnosis Reveals Itself And It Hypnotises Anyone To Do Your Bidding. So When Jay Jay Uses It On Chase, Jack And Wuya, Chaos Reigns! Anime And Cartoon Xovers Later.
Jay Jay falls into depression after Coral dies. Implied Jay JayCoral.
The Soul Spear(made up shen-gong-wu)has revealed itself.Wuya takes its power and drains its power for evil.
Basically the lyrics of songs that remind me/scream "Chase's Sweetheart." Fourth chapter up! "Yue Ding" by Zhou Hui. I NOW TAKE SONG REQUESTS! No problem with offensive language.
Ok, this is a description of my original charas, the Ring Team! ^___^ Excuse me for all the grammatical errors (and horrors), but I’m not English! ^.^;
Clay had everything taken out of his life, including the one he loves. She then comes back with a big secret. What could she be hiding?
This is a KimXClay story, and its about kimiko and clay vacation in africa to perform in a show while omi and Rai camp and get captured by a girl
Chase Young has all of the Xiaolin Warriors. When he selects the chosen one he will dispose of the others. The problem is, how will he decide. Turns out he's gonna be having 3 days of quality time with each xiaolin warrior
This isn't exactly a story, it just explains what my characters looks like. And what they do in their spare time and stuff.
my way in the next siese of Xiaolin showdown when omi was turned to a lion cub and the return of the makers of the shengonwou but they can save omi with the shengonwou that they made.(plez read and repliy one what you think even thow it dus not make
A XS fanfic, it has Hay Lin (xxLennexx) in it as well as me ^^ Hope you enjoy it.
JackxOC The Dragon of Thunder suffers a terrible fall, and thinks the others betrayed her. Turning to the world of the Heylin, she wants nothing to do with the Xiaolin Dragons. Jack however, might discover her new identity...
Fan fic about xiaolin showdown (not KimxRai or RaixJack thank god)lol XD (dont sue me i dont own XS okay)thanx for reading!
ps.This is my first fanfic so be nice!
a girl runs away from her abusing father and tries to find her place in the world and forget the past (includes an itsey bit of swearing) i kinda based Emily off of me but I am way wilder! :D I do not own anything about Xiaolin Showdown and I am not