Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 51-75 of 81 results.
UM my sis wrote this its acuatlly funny
it is sorta a love story .kida butit's ok some like some don't so read it ad tell me what you think
What NOT to do to the Yu Yu Hakusho gang starting from the MOST important thing to the LEAST!
all i have to say is poor youko and poor lil me LOL
you won't believe some of the things i found out ~laughs~
PG: {My 1st fic!} Kurama's past has come back to haunt him - specifically his FEMALE past. Can he ever admit that he has feelings for a girl? {FINISHED} I'll probably add a sequel or another version later.
TYhis stroy is yuyuhackshow made by my sis
The 1st Meikai war (by a b-chan) is, at this point, an unfinished, 17 chapter story. However, u dont need to read it to understand this one. story about youko, hiei, & Youko's god, Inari.
The Yu Yu Hakusho characters play games that they dont like. MUHA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
Hey girls if you want to date Kurama then here's your place come and join whee yay!
[Hiei/Keiko] I have this story on FF.net, but i just decided to post it because i might draw some pictures of it. It's a christma party, and Hiei isn't there. Keiko goes looking for him...(ONESHOT)
Just some qoutes I tried to remember well I hope you like !!!!!!!!!
Yusuke fought with Suzaku, we can all remember that.... but what happens when his sister comes for revenge? Find out (Romance mainly with people you might not expect)
Funniest things to do to the Reikai Tentei
A stoey about a girl inlove with Yusuke
HA! i finally wrote it. it's going to be alittle slow at the beggining but as the story goes on it shall get more actiony.
hey i love writing poems so here they go ^__^
Yusuke and the gang are introduced to a girl who is to help. But as time goes on more and more of her past comes back.
who r u?
Ok...do not hate me for this..think of it as, he'll like you more..just read.
After Kurama finds Yoko crying under the missletoe, Yoko tells the tale of his first kiss with Kuronue. *Yaoi song fic*
The title says it all. Hiei is with the guts and they are tlking about Mothers day. Hiei runs off, and............

And your gonna have to read to find out what happens! n_n
This is a cute little one shot song fic that I created and wanted to share. It is about Kurama telling Hiei that he is in love with him. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I hope you like.
This is really dumb! But hey, its funny so here you go. It is the song, Hey Mickey with a few words changed so that Kurama can sing it to Hiei. I hope you like it. I know its dumb so please don't tell me it is in the review. (If you even give one) We