Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 81 results.
yu yu hakusho as the ghostbusters. enjoy. for any hiei fan who reads this he'll show up later.
Koenma decided to bring the Toguro;s together again, and use them for his own use. But the brothers will find it harder to get along, especially when our favorite Carrot-Top with the goofy grin comes between them. YAOI
The Toguro have a petty arguement and Toguro does the one thing he swore he'd never do, he hurt Ani, now he has to find a way to make things right.
Harikiri, in her 665th year, must struggle with her evil past and decide who she loves more, Ani or her dead boyrfriend, whome she has a chance to revive.
She won't remember him and he'll no longer be in her life...but will he be able to live like that?
Kurama's thoughts on the death of a close friend. (non-yaoi)
What happens when a stupid ulgy girl enters into a demons home read and find out by the way the story is based on goldielocks and the three bears
It's a Yu Yu Hakusho story! I'm not exactly sure who's gonna like who..but whatever
Yusuke? Toguro's son? Yep! Ani's not too hapy about it and Yusuke's just beginnig to find out the wonders of a father.
Everyone has a drak side, what if your older brother did, what if it began to leak out? What would you do?
Yaoi Toguro Otouto X Toguro Ani (It doesn't show in the first few chapters)
These are some poems for the Yu Yu Hakusho guys that my friends and I made. I forgot what sites inspired us for these.
kurama wakes up in unfamilure souroundings and finds a rare beauty at his side.But then the nightmares start. What curse does this young girl have and what skeletons are in her closets
Some tricks to make each of them to hate you!!! Isn't this just great?!
Hiei shows up at Yusuke's apartment badly injured. Now Yusuke need to keep the fire demon alive.
A Poem.
Extremely hilarious and odd adventures of the Yu Yu Hakusho team, written in a chatroom form. Yoda:Die laughing you will!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from YuYu Hakusho!
this was just a funny story of hiei and yume fighting over noodles i was just bored so i thought hey i will just write something considering i was eating noodles XD!!!!!!
A coversation\RP with Hiei and Kurama
It is a poem i just jotte down. It is about kurama losing Hiei.
this is a song and story mixed.. I took the lyrics, and made a story out of them.
^_^ I hope you like!
Funny little things... you can submit stuff too ^_^ I'm hyper
A VERY strange list...you can make contributions to it in your comments!
a story that i just made up...