Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 126-143 of 143 results.
Seto and Mokuba Kaiba are the closest of brothers and best of friends. So what are these two thankful for the most?
wierd, stupid, insane.
A new girl enters Ryou's classes, and after a rough start (Caused by Bakura) they become firends, but when greed takes the form of the millenium ring, will Bakura let Atsuko live! Rated pg-13 for no real reason.
Personally, I think this one is the best out of both of them. The way it ends is soooooo funny!

YOU CANNOT FAST FOWARED TO THE END! YOU HAVE TO READ THE WHOLE THING!!!
Yugi is dying to tell Yula how he feels! Does he have the courage?
Uhhhhhhh...Yugioh part two!

Bob
This is Hilarious humor! (Which I think the world needs more of! ^_^
Seto was blackmailed by mokuba into participating on a game show where he has to date the four lucky contestants. What if Jou's one of them? Seto/Jou, Yami/Yugi (shounen-Ai)(Based on Joe Millionaire)
Another anghsty poem, this time from Malik's point of veiw.
It's a poem from Ryou's point of veiw.
My firstYGO fic spent 9 hr last night. Ryou/oc kaori weird and cool at the same time
A One-shot written by me. Slight yaoi in it, but not much.
A humorous snowball fight between the cast of Yu-Gi-Oh
Ryou gets a very serious disease and a very beautiful girl comes to help him. Ryou falls in love with her, and so does Bakura, but Ryou doesn't know. Eventually Ryou dies and something amazing happens...
Malik's old firend appers and everythinggoes weird. But Malik's old firend is any thing but normal. {just like me} R&R
Conversation From Marik pic
this is a story about yami
i gusse....i haven't desided yet