Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 76-100 of 143 results.
a girl is bored and a feaery sends her to the yugi-oh series.
its a suprise
Characters from Yugioh go to a party where some rather strange things happen....
The Yamis go to the mall and indoubtfully get attacked by Fan girls! What will they do? Read and find out!
Its Mokuba Kaiba's birthday. And he's inviting Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and of course, his big brother Seto to a 1 week party! Weird randomness, strange events, and Balamory...
ONE-SHOT! Roland is dying, and he has been hiding many things that need to be said from Seto and Mokuba, but will he tell them before his untimely death?
A story told in first person by the one and only Yami Atemu! I got the idea from the song i named it after. It's not very long, but different for a change. Enjoy!
This story is about me going to my brother's school and it's all fine and dandy when..... wait I can't tell you now. YOU HAVE TO READ IT TO FIND OUT THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two demon students from the US come to Japan and fall in love.
This is a story I wrote for one of Riku the Celtic CEO's fanart. It's about Joey and Seyamchi, her character.

I'm putting this story up because I like it. ^_^

I'd also have art up but my scanner is crappy and my pictures are too big. I'm workin
This is a Bakura story, and as in my YYH one, you're in it, but I control you!Mwa ha ha ha!I hope you enjoy it!
Or do they? Read the story about the bird, a girl named Skye Nestings, and how she met her opposite.
The Yu-Gi-Oh characters lock up their duel monster cards and try out for American Idol! Who will win? Who are the mystery characters? And why is Kaiba being nice!? Only time can tell so R&R, No Flames, and Enjoy! Also any mention of a site is thrown
My newest Yugioh fic like Phantom of the Opera with a twist! ^_^ Read and Enjoy! Bwahahaha!
This is my first story. It's about a girl named Sikora and her troublesome life.
Seto Kaiba was always against believing he played any part in ancient egypt. Now, sombody is about to refresh his memory and bring out a side of him that has been locked away since childhood.
(with Yugi, Bakura, Marik, Joey, etc.)
A Bakura/Ryou pairing story, flames unwelcome, constructive criticism welcome, comments welcome. This is my second story, so be truthful when you comment.
During the mysterious return of Bakura, Bakura and Ryou get trapped in Yugi's puzzle! Now they have to fight for their souls and friendship!
please read! I think its funny
Yu-Gi-Oh gone horribly, horribly, horribly WRONG! (Yuk yuk yuk)
A Millenium Item muses on the here and now, what is and what should be, its own oppression...and Seto Kaiba
Its about a new girl going to Yugi's school. But what they don't know is that she has powers... and a little crush on Yugi... make that a BIG problem with Tia... Will Yumi release her confessions about Yugi? Find out if yuo read this fic! (P.S.: You
yugioh does inderpendance day
Kaiba finds out his Egyptian past and Mokuba is upset about something?
A funny fic about how user here who vist the yu-gi-oh part of the sight will get mad