Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-50 of 143 results.
a chatroom with Yu-Gi-Oh people :3
but he never comes, he never appears, my eyes swell up with threatening tears...SetoXserenity
Well, I got the idea from a pokemon song, kinda pathetic, but I'll promise it will be good, yaoi in the later chapters!^^ Please red, enjoy and comment!
Seto forgets an important day and Mokuba gets very cross. Theres also a problem with the buissness that not only wants to get hold of the buissness but split them up.....Return of Seto's nightmare.
Yami longed for a body of his own but something goes wrong. He got a new body alright. But not the one he was expecting. Now he's a puppy and stuck in the pound and who else to adopt him but... Téa Gardner
This is a B day song Written for Hikari YugiYamiAtemu
Sung by Yugi and Yami.
 
sorry it's late, hope you like it
Atem, Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Marik, Bakura and Tea form a band. this is gigs, behind the scenes, fanmail and funnies!
~READ ON DUDES!~ ;)
I would like to dedicate this to HikariYugiAtemu, she celebrated her birthday on Oct. 2 2006. I hope you like this! Your character's name here is Lianne. Please comment if you like it or not! ^-^ I hope you like my present or at least read it!
Here you go Tiffany hope you like it I changed it around a bit aswell
I got no comment it's funny though XD
For Tiffany hope you like it
This is for Blair (Bean) Hope you like it click on huh?? not huh? cos I got that one wrong Kek's singing the wrong song in huh? oh crap gave it away!
OK I dunno what to write so just read!
Got no comment
The real reason why none of the original characters are in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. It happened one fateful, stormy night, at St Katharine's school, England, when a group of friends were watching Yu-Gi-Oh. They never imagined that the events of that night would change their lives, forever.
Yami/Yugi Muto, Joey Wheeler, Serenity Wheeler+ O.C. and Tristan Taylor +O.C.

When a new student comes to Dominio High, everyone is suspicious. These new students start to form crushes. one is on the least likely person you can imagine. but will the school find out why this new student didn't have any friends? will she get friends here? Will she fall in love with Tristan? Will her brother and Serenity date? will Joey except it?
do not read...this one is a mistake!
What happens when the yugioh cast lives together? Can they take it? Can their neighbors take it? Will they go crazy and kill each other? Or will they put aside their differences? Who knows! It's a series of unpredictable events. Enjoy!
(humor) the yugioh gang have been payed to stay in a haunted house for a couple of weeks and uncover the mystery of the mad scientist Dr Howler.
 
it is loosely based on 'Scary Movie' with some aspects from family guy, Scooby Doo and other cartoons in
(Humor) An innocent typo is changed to a not so innocent word.
(Humor) When Ryou borrows something he always gives it back, Bakura doesn't.
(Humor) Seto, Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik are trapped in the back of a Kaiba Corp truck transporting Duel Disks. Weirdness and insanity await.
One-Shot, Slight Au, slight one-sided shounen ai of YamixYuugi, Slight Spoilers to the ending of the series.

Yuugi's point of view of defeating his other self in their final duel and of how he learns he can live his life without his darkness.
Seto's trying his best to sort that feeling he gets when he thinks about Jou. It can't be love ... can it?
So, this is what happens between writing fanfictions... be warned, this is kinda wierd.