Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 526-550 of 1767 results.
^_^
=3
Just a poem i wrote for someone very special....i hope you all like it
A new twist on the old classic, "T'was the Night Before Christmas"
Don't judge a book by its cover.
This is a poem for my geometry teacher who died last week, may her family, friends, and students remember her always.
this is about a man who commited a crime, and his family paid the price
Well, this 1 poem meant alot when i read it 4 the first time after i wrote it. I'm not sure if it'll have the same effect on u but this seems that it means alot 4 people 2 understand in life. I WANT 2 KNOW WAT U THINK THIS MEANS 2 U.
First submission in awhile.. enjoy I guess.
This is a poem..that well I don't really remember why I wrote it...but just let me know what you guys think!
A poem about paying the price of bottling everything up inside. A girl ends up complaining and ranting about everything, after keeping everything inside. After, she wishes to never do that again, and wants to end her life, and doesn't want to be saved.
This to is a poem. You can look at it, read it, eat it, or whatever...
This is a poem about a poet who writes poems...
This was written for one of my good friends whom was having a hard time at one point, it was a poem proving to her that she doesn't have to be what others want if she doesn't want to be.
I wrote this poem because life has been pretty hard on me of late...so I just needed to put some of what I felt into words.
Um....Rain was composed by me and a great friend of mine. without him, i wouldn't be here today.
All my life, I've moved around...
This poem is just about how I feel the world is. I feel like if I make one single mistake, I have comitted a sin of some major atrocity. But in the end, I always know that God has me in his grasp. So yah, that's the story of Upon My Head...
This poem is for all of my great friends, you guys know whom you are!
okay this is something i wrote like a long time ago so sorry if it suks, but i kind of like it so...yeah..here it is
Just a poem that asks why and how...
I wrote this cause i was really feeling sad at school today and.....i dont know, but writting stuff always makes me feel better....well here it is
Just a poem of how I feel like humans all wear a fake mask, and how I feel that most people don't really evenr know me...
Kinda a little idea for a story I have floating about my head.
Late night in the park.